Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Ties

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Family Ties - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Ties

Post by Athy Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:17 am

"Hm," Taeyang said as he looked at the destroyed house. "You don't have too clean it up, just the souls that are left...they deserve an immensely different sort of treatment in your underworld."

"You did so much," Jiyong said and lead her out of the room. He saw the doctors rushing to do his bidding. "He will live thanks to you." He said and text his staff to prepare a room for hospital equipment. One with a bathroom attached. "Would you like to ride in the ambulance with us?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:20 am

"This is not when or how they were supposed to die," Lucian said crossly. "Though I realize that means very little to you." He collected the three souls that were still floating there where Grim had left them. He studied them for just a moment and then vanished them away to the underworld. "I will deal with them accordingly."

"Please," Mireya said. "I'd like to continue to supervise him. At least for the next 24 hours. Once he's through that, I'll have a better idea of what the next week is going to be like for him."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:25 am

"After what they did to Sirius? I really care less. They almost killed him and you can't deny they didn't deserve it. If that was one of your kids, if that was Jiro, you'd do the same." Taeyang said, because he wasn't feeling Lucian's attitude about it.

"Then I will have a bed set up for you in his room." Jiyong said and then text Mandisa as well to meet them at his house. "Come on, Eden." He said and ushered them both towards the garage to the ambulance that the staff was busy packing for him.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:31 am

"I cannot care for every human child that suffers under their parents," Lucian said. "I do not have the time or inclination." He was not a benevolent god. His job wasn't to watch for those while they were alive. It was to handle them once they had passed on. "But I suppose this one is a special case..." he added thoughtfully.

"What's happened?" Eden asked. He could tell how tired his sister was. "Did you fix him?"

"Mostly," Mireya said. "He'll live." Which was the best she could say for now. She didn't know what would happen after he woke up. She didn't know what condition he would be in. She'd never dealt with drugs before.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:39 am

"I don't need you to save them all, I can't even save them all." Taeyang said, he just didn't need the sass. He was wrung out and stressed. "It is, one special case. Because he's being adopted by me and Jiyong. Like as we speak. So he's your nephew. Love him, immediately. Be nice too. You know. Be cool, rather than grumpy..."

"We're also moving him to my place. I don't trust these people." Jiyong said, but only because Mireya could give a much better standard of care. So fuck them. "If you want to stay, you're welcome too. Taeyang still has your room made up." Basically the guest room which had developed into Eden's room over time.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:43 am

"I am not grumpy," Lucian said. "I am just not as emotional as you and your brother tend to be. Especially lately." He didn't feel like he was sassing the guy either. He just told it like it was.

"I can if you need me to," Eden said. "Or I can handle the fallout of all of this. The label is going to want to know what is going on. As are the authorities."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:47 am

Taeyang laughed then, he couldn't help it. "Yes. Because responding to situation is being emotional. In comparison to being devoid of it, unless it's anger or disdain."

"We're already on it." Jiyong said, because he had his lawyers on that as well. Confidentiality clauses were being worked up for the staff. They'd be sworn to secrecy. Taeyang had trashed the house, so it would be made into this terrible accident that no one could explain, yet somehow...Sirius had gotten out of their alive.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:53 am

Lucian just sighed as he looked at his brother. "Is there anything else you require of me here?" he asked. "I am very busy." They couldn't all play with the humans.

"Then I guess I have nothing else to do but help you out with the kid," Eden said. "If you even need me. I think my sister can probably handle this..." But she did look tired. Poor thing.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:58 am

"No, as per usual," Taeyang said in a little bit of a snappy way. His brother was such a jerk sometimes. He just couldn't with him right now. "Have fun with all the things you have that keep you far too busy to give a shit about your family." He said, with a short wave and then vanished.

"I think Tae needs you." Jiyong said truthfully.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:05 am

"Okay," Eden said. He was quiet as Sirius was transported to the house. He helped them set the boy up but once they had taken care of him, he slipped off to find his best friend.

Mireya took a seat next to Sirius. The boy was still out of it. He hadn't yet woken up. "He's going to be so confused when he comes to," she said quietly. "What do you want me to tell him?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:57 am

Tae was stomping around his room. He was so mad, now not only at Sirius' family, but his own as well. He'd shut Jiyong out, who had tried to reason with him about Lucian. But he was just so past the point of tolerance when it came to that man. He'd always accepted him as a brother. Always been nice to him, so he'd pulled pranks. That was what brothers did. But Lucian continued to hit him with a stone cold wall of cuntish-ness towards his very being, like he couldn't care less about him, or that he was hurting.

"What do you mean?" Jiyong said, because he wasn't sure. "He knows what happened to him, I'm sure." He couldn't imagine that was easy to forget.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Eden knocked on the door. He wasn't going to just let himself in. Not when Tae was upset as he was.

"He knows what happened. He doesn't know what's happening now," Mireya said. "He's a teenager. His whole world just get messed up. He needs to know what's going to happen now and we have to be careful how we tell him."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:43 am

Tae opened the door but then continued to pace. He couldn't speak because he didn't trust his mouth to form the words correctly.

"We will tell him where we are, who he's with and that he is safe." Jiyong said, as he sat down. If he didn't he was going to start pacing like his brother. "That this is his new home if he wants it and then we need to approach the subject of how he wants to continue. Unfortunately, the drug they used was incredibly addictive. Even though it wasn't enjoyable I don't think that will change that his body will be addicted."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:52 am

"Can't be a good sign if you've got a firm control of your mouth like that," Eden commented as he went inside and took the usual seat he sat in when he was conversing with his best friend. He studied him for a moment, judging just how upset he was. But he couldn't exactly read him. So... "You want to talk it through?"

"I'm afraid there isn't much I can do to help him go through that," Mireya admitted. "Someone else might have the ability to put him to sleep through the week he'll need to recover fully and get the drug entirely out of his system but I haven't the skill. Even then, you'd still have to make sure he's getting proper fluids, which he'll need a lot of, and nutrients."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:27 am

Taeyang looked like he was thinking about it. Then it just happened. Word vomit. "I am sick to death of humans. How they treat people, their own young. Disgusting, horrible creatures sometimes. Selfish, cruel and downright..." He paused and then changed direction in his pacing. "Not just that, fucking family too. They want you to care for them unconditionally, all the fucking time. Do what they want, when they want, even if it's not good for you. They're fucking selfish too. They don't care for anyone but themselves and ugh. What's the fucking point, seriously? Why have brothers and sisters if they just don't give a shit? Why did Arceus do that to us. I guess there has to be one, but still. It's fucking awful. If I saw my fam hurting, I wouldn't be an aloof little cunt, but you know. What do I know, maybe I'm the broken one. Maybe I just can't understand what the fuck family is for other than to drive you crazy and make you feel shitty. Offer you help, but conditionally. Like their love I suppose."

"I'll see what I can do, I would like for his pain to be at ease." Jiyong said softly. "I can also arrange for the fluids and nutrients. The hospital is pretty terrified of me right now."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:07 am

Eden knew Tae well enough to know not to take anything personally. He was, after all, very much human. He also knew that none of this was directed at him. So he sat there and patiently listened to Tae rant. And when he was finished with that, he paused as he thought about what to say. "Lucian got under your skin again, huh?" He always knew. Lucian was the only brother that pissed Tae off as much as he did. But then, Eden tried to see both sides because it made it easier to resolve the conflict if he did. "You know, I don't think that Lucian has an easy time relating to how you feel. And you're definitely justified in how you're feeling," he added. "I just don't think he really gets it. Like...you have to just be super blunt with what's bothering you and why and what you need from him."

"Oh well, I can see that," Mireya said. "You were pretty frightening back there." She looked at the sleeping Sirius. "I think that would honestly be best for him. He won't have much memory of the struggle that way and he'll recover faster for it."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:29 am

"Family shouldn't be like that though, he should just know I needed more than shit from him. You know? I don't ask for a lot from the guy and I try to stay out of his way as I always feel like a burden to him." Tae facepalmed, it was so complicated.

"I will see what I can do. Perhaps we shouldn't give him the choice either, he is a very stubborn and independent person..." Jiyong said and as much as it felt bad to do that, it really was for the best.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:36 pm

"I seriously doubt you're a burden," Eden said. "Your brother might not connect with you well but he does love you. Still, he might be feeling the same way about you, that you should just know why or what he needs. Neither of your are mind readers though so you're both SOL on that end. Why not try talking to him again?" Eden suggested.

"Best to not," Mireya said. She watched Sirius carefully. "He's showing signs he'll wake soon. If you don't want that to happen..."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2