Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of Dragons Exploration

2 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Master of Dragons Exploration - Page 2 Empty Re: Master of Dragons Exploration

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:40 pm

"Giratina?" Ryuu said, the name of the dragon who had dared to steal his lovers soul had caught him off guard enough that his anger was forgotten for a moment. The reasons in which he hated the Gods at all flooded his mind, the memories and feelings that came with them too. "Where is Miyuki?" He asked of Jiro, perhaps he would know.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Jiro thought on that. Where was Miyuki? He closed his eyes to better concentrate on Seeing where she was. "She returned to the palace with Jihae. You will find her there. She will help you."

Lucian did not comment. But Jiro could see as he glanced at his father that the man knew something then that they did not. He would not share. That was not his way. Not now.

Jiro just ignored it for now. He didn't want to think on it. "Can you take us there? The journey will be too long otherwise and it's imperative we retrieve her as soon as possible."

"That I can do," Lucian said.

They found themselves then in the wing of the palace that been given to the princesses. Lucian was no longer with them.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Ryuu did not hang around, he knew which room was Miyuki's and he went straight into it. He didn't care if she was naked, they had bounded much over the past few weeks with her as his gloved hand. "Miyuki," he called out, his tone was full of urgency and pain.

He had avoided her after Megumi had died, they had the same face and to look upon Miyuki would be much like looking upon his love. Panic filled his chest, he did not know how he would react when he found her.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Miyuki had not thought to see Ryuu again after her sister had passed. To hear his voice, she thought that she must be imagining it. But there was pain in the voice and urgency. She wouldn't have imagined that. "Ryuu?" she asked, following where his voice had been in her rooms until she found him and the absol. She wore all white, a color of mourning in her culture. The jewel hanging between her breasts was no longer white as it had been when given to her but violet in color.

Jiro did not think the way that Ryuu did. He hadn't thought that coming to her would be an issue, that her face would remind him of his beloved. But seeing her again he realized where Ryuu's thoughts had likely gone. Oh no...
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Ryuu's breath immediately caught and his vision blurred, his knees going weak. He almost dropped down there and then and felt like he would never ever again be on his feet. But he looked down at the floor.

"I...something terrible has happened, Miyuki." He said to the floor, ever so quietly. The pain in his chest was almost too much to bare and his words almost ground out from his mouth as he forced them. "I had prepared..." He took a deep breath, "prepared Megumi for her funeral and taken some time to be alone...Lucian, the lord of the fallen and ruler of the Hall of Souls had come to take both your sisters and my souls to be kept safe, but Giratina..." He choked, his hands covering his face as he did slip to his knees. BURDENS BE TOO HEAVY YO.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:13 pm

Miyuki did not understand what Ryuu was trying to tell her nor why he was before her and not her brother. Her brother was Emperor. If something had happened then it would be on him now. But she felt bad for the man she considered her brother, even if he had no become so in marriage as they'd planned, and she went to him and knelt in front of him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Giratina has taken your sister's soul," Jiro said, finishing what Ryuu was unable to say. "He stole it from my father. If we do not get it back then she will never be reincarnated beside Ryuu's soul in the future."

"Giratina is a dragon," Miyuki said, confused. "Can you not command him?" she asked of Ryuu.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:18 pm

"I can, but I cannot find her." Ryuu said, which was why he needed her. He looked at Miyuki again then, though her being so close was hard on him. "I...I am sorry." He said and shook his head, he had promised her so many things and the only one he'd made good on was her father's death, freeing Tam and changing the world so that those who appreciated the same sex were able to be together.

"I have made such a mess of things. I have...." It was hard for him to stay lucid sometimes and he was losing it, his mind fraying again. He stared at somewhere that wasn't her face to try and regain his focus. Even if it was only to save Megumi's soul. "Can you help me find Giratina?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:47 pm

Myiuki was surprised to learn that Giratina was female. But Ryuu, as Master of Dragons, would know. She was only the princess of spirits. She nodded her head. "I can help you," she said. "Giratina can be summoned in a graveyard. I can take you there. I remember the ritual."

"I can transport you," Jiro offered.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:50 pm

"I will not fail you again, Miyuki. I will save your sister's soul and keep it safe with my own." Ryuu promised, he wouldn't have her worry after this. This would be the end. "I will have our revenge on Giratina as well." He added, because he was beyond pissed. He looked at Jiro then. "If you be so kind..." He reached out to fuss his ear, much like Drake had.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:52 pm

"I trust you, Ryuu," Miyuki said. She believed him. "There is nothing you would not do for my sister." They would save her one last time. And then Miyuki would be as happy as she could be with the time she had left, knowing that her sister's soul was safe and awaiting reincarnation.

Jiro pushed his head up under Ryuu's hand at the sign of affection. He liked it quite a lot. He purr briefly and then he extended wings from his back. "Please," he said, offering his back for them to climb on.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:56 pm

"There is nothing I wouldn't do for you both," Ryuu reminded, as he had tried very hard to keep her happy as well. He stood and sat Miyuki on on Jiro's back, easily lifting her as if she weighed nothing at all, before slipping onto the cat's back himself.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:59 pm

Jiro took off and flew out the window. In the dark of the night he was not spotted by the palace guard's. With Miyuki's directions, he was able to reach the graveyard quickly. He landed gently but after they dismounted was unsure of what to do.

Miyuki knew where to go. "It is this way," she said. She brought them to one of the biggest of the grave markers. It towered over her and depicted a dragon though not one that looked as frightening as Giratina did.

The ritual was simple. Such a thing was not overly complicated as it had to be done by the cover of night and there was only so much for that. A chant, a dance, and a little boost with her ability from her affinity with the spirits.

The grave marker became alight with purple flames. They burned brighter and brighter through the ritual and once it ended they suddenly went out.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Giratina appeared, her massive body floating above the grave marker, looming over both humans as she stared down at them. "What have you-" she roared loudly at Miyuki, her long neck reaching down as if to snatch up the girl from her place on the ground and into her mouth.

"No!" Ryuu said and moved Miyuki out of the way, his hand held up towards the dragon's mouth, her sharp teeth just barely missing his hand as she snapped at the space where Miyuki had been before. "You will not harm this girl!" He snarled in a seriously commanding tone of voice.

Giratina's head snapped back and she roared so loudly that everything shook. She could not fight the Master of Dragon's and she was well aware of that fact. In this moment, there was nothing she could do. "What issssssssss it you want of me, Master of Dragonsssssssssssssssssss?"

"You know what." Ryuu snapped, his hand reaching out to the dragons neck and he yanked it down so they were face to face. "I want Megumi's soul back, right. Now." He growled at her.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:12 pm

Miyuki had really not expected the dragon to try to eat her in response of the summoning. Fear had stunned her. Lucky for her that Ryuu had her back and had pulled her away.

Jiro stood in front of Miyuki to offer some protection from the dragon's tantrums.

Miyuki recovered. "Why would you take her? It's over now. What could you possibly want with her?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:21 pm

"If the fairy princesss and the masssster of dragonssss reunite in the future, chaos and havoc are very likely the ressssuulllttt...." Giratina hissed at them, though her eyes never moved from Ryuu. "Plussss, punisssshment for you being sssuch a terrible priestesssss."

Ryuu's grip tightened until he could feel the dragon barely able to breathe. "There are many paths to the future, you cannot know which one will happen. Now give me the soul." He said, somewhat quoting the absol behind them.

Giratina opened her mouth and her throat moved as if she was about to be sick. But soon enough the pink orb appeared and hung in front of Ryuu and she watched as he took it from her. "May the future be on your head, Massster."

"Yes." Ryuu said, letting go of the dragon's throat as he wiped away the spittle and other nasties from Megumi's soul. His eyes turned harsh and cold, though he was not known for that sort of demeanor. "Be gone from this world, I banish you, Giratina. I never want to see or hear your name again." He said. THE DRAGON DONE FARTED AND DISAPPEARED INTO A GHOSTLY WHIFF OF SMOKE.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:30 pm

"Very well done," Lucian said with a quiet, slow clap behind them.

Miyuki whirled around, startled by the sudden silky voice behind her. She did not expect to see so handsome a man. But his dress gave away who he was. The Lord of the Fallen. She averted her eyes. He was not one you would want to offend.

"Father," Jiro said, pleased that he was there. "The soul..." He couldn't tell if it had been harmed but his father could.

Lucian appeared beside Ryuu and took in the orb glowing with a pink light. He did not touch it. "She is unharmed. But it is imperative we place her in the Hall of Souls before another can try as the dragon had."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Ryuu said nothing, instead he was looking at Miyuki. "This is where our path's part for good, dear sister." In his mind he had married Megumi, whether or not it had been allowed, so both Jihae and Miyuki were family. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. "Please, be happy in your final days." He knew there was not much time left for her, not in this world. "Your soul is entwined to hers as much as mine is, I will see you again." He promised.

He was crying again, saying goodbye so often to so many people he cared about was hard on him. Soul or no, it was rough. "Tell your brother I said goodbye as well, that I wish him many happiness and strong children. Okay?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:39 pm

"I will," Miyuki promised. "Take care of yourself, brother. May we meet again in happier times." She could only wish that. They could not be cursed to tragedy forever. They just couldn't. But it would truly be the last time she ever saw him until they met again in their new lives, many hundreds of years in the future.

Lucian gave them the time to say their farewells. When they were over, Ryuu and Jiro were both moved from the land of the living to entirely new plane. The Hall of Souls.

Jiro looked around at all the souls on the shelves. They did not light up. Only when approached would they do so. For the moment they lay dormant in storage.

"The protections on this place are stronger than any god," Lucian said to Ryuu. "Yours souls will be safe here until the time comes for them to be born anew." He headed in a certain direction. "It is this way."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:45 pm

"Okay," Ryuu said, though he was a little uneasy to be so surrounded by souls, but not one was within him. It felt...strange. He followed Lucian regardless. "I do not wish to return to the land of the living...there is nothing for me there."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:48 pm

"I am afraid you will not have much choice," Lucian said. "I cannot keep you here. Not because I do not have room, you understand, but because of what your body requires to remain functional. You may be immortal now but you will need sustenance regardless. Not just food but chi."

Jiro followed behind, curious about what his father was saying. He glanced every now and then at the souls. He had not been in here though he knew of it. The place was heavily guarded. Even he couldn't come and go as he pleased without reason and permission from his father.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:03 pm

"I only require to live for as long as the souls are in waiting." Ryuu said, he was so very serious about that as well. He would like to pass on once that task had been done. No interest in life whatsoever at this point. "There is not...chi? For me here?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:08 pm

"Ryuu, I am in so many names the Lord of the Dead. There is very little life force here for you to have. What is here belongs to myself, my family, and those who serve me. Some of it you cannot have and some of it will not sustain you for as long as you require. I will be happy to help you end your immortality when the time comes but for now, you have hundreds of years before your soul and hers will be reunited."

"How is he to get chi from the living, Father?" Jiro asked.

"There are two ways. Sex is the easiest, of course." He said that but it wasn't something he honestly wanted discussed in front of his young son. "The other is a kiss. Willing parties are best."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 pm

"Well then I will surely die, for I have no desire for sexual intercourse, nor for kissing anyone that isn't Megumi. My lips were made for hers." Ryuu shook his head, he didn't think he would partake in any of that. "Is there not another way?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:15 pm

"There is not," Lucian answered. "Kisses must not always be intimate. That is your best bet." He reached where their souls were to go and carefully placed them in their spots. Those spots had already been arranged. "This is where you will rest with her until the foreseen time. Do you approve?" he asked.

Jiro bit his lip. How was he going to get Ryuu to continue on if he wouldn't take chi?
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:20 pm

"I would think that souls cannot be uncomfortable, no?" Ryuu said, as if he couldn't really argue the spot. So long as they were together. He stepped forward then though and just brushed his fingers along Megumi's soul.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next