Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of Dragons Exploration

2 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Master of Dragons Exploration - Page 3 Empty Re: Master of Dragons Exploration

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:26 pm

"They can be in the wrong hands," Lucian said. "But they will not be here." He allowed Ryuu to have his moment. Then he took from his jacket a key. "Insert this key in any door and it will bring you here. Should you lose it or should it fall under the possession of another, it will return immediately to me so that it can never be misused."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:30 pm

"I thank you, Lucian." Ryuu said as he took the key. Though he had no idea where he would go now. He could not ask Lucian for more than he had already given, which was a lot for who he was. He acknowledge that. He took the key with a little nod of his head. "I appreciate your kindness, I know that you do not often give it to many humans."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:40 pm

"You are correct," Lucian said. "I ask in return for my kindness that you show only the same towards my son." He inclined his head at Ryuu.

Jiro thought that that was sweet. His father was not the sort to do favors without something given in return. But that was a nice thing to ask for. "Oh but father, if Ryuu cannot live here, then where shall he go?"

"Hm..." Lucian thought on that. "It will be best for him to be far from society. The Dragon's Den in the Johto Region is likely the best. There is a well built shrine there that has been empty for some time. It is a special place, the Dragon's Den, leading to the dragon's sanctuary. It should fit well with you, Ryuu."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:44 pm

"I am not his Master, but I will treat him well regardless. He has not left me since the others have returned to their side, I appreciate his efforts as much as I appreciate yours." Ryuu said, his hand resting on the absol's head as he rubbed it affectionately. "It does sound fitting. Though I am not sure I am much of a Master of Dragon's any more."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:46 pm

"You are even if you do not feel like it," Lucian said. He looked over Ryuu. "You may not feel it now as you have lost part of yourself in the losing of your soul but it is who you are and who you will always be. You were given a great gift Ryuu, at a great cost. It would dishonor her for you to waste what she so freely gave from her heart. Do not waste your life."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:50 pm

"You know not of what you speak," Ryuu said, not harshly. Though he had been tempted and it had taken a lot of control that he had thought he had lost. "When her life ended, so did mine. There is nothing left for me to do."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:52 pm

"Perhaps. We shall see which of us is right in the end," Lucian said. There was plenty of time and he was a highly patient man. "Now, would you like to see your new home? Will you be going with him, Jiro?" he asked of his son last.

"Yes!"

"There is water..."

"Oh.." Jiro bit his lip. "Still yes."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:58 pm

Ryuu let out a short chuckle. It was only small, but it was there and he was surprised it happened at all. "I am sorry that there is water, little kitty." He said and continued to fuss him.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Lucian did not show it on his face but he was happy to see his son treated well. If Ryuu kept kindness in his heart then he would not stray far from the right path. And that was a very good thing.

Once again the two of them were moved. This time it was straight to the shrine so his son wouldn't have to deal with the water. Yet. It was a decent size, though not massively large, but plenty big enough for two to live in. Jiro could hear the water around them. The cave was dark but the lights inside reacted to Ryuu's presence and turned on.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Ryuu immediately slipped over to what would have been a bed. It was not the best of furniture inside the place, but it was better than the cave he had been sleeping in. He flopped down without really taking in his surroundings and covered his face. The day had seemed far too long and the night wasn't even over, yet it seemed to have lasted an eternity.

"Come." He said to Jiro though and pat the space beside him on the bed. "I am not your Master, but I can still cuddle with you as he once did. I am not the only one to have lost people in these past few days. I am sorry also for your loss."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Some Time Later

Jiro returned to the shrine but he was not alone.  With him was a man. A man with blue hair and an ivory colored horn on his head.  "Master! I have returned. And I've brought you a companion," he said proudly as he entered the shrine with the man in tow. "He's a dragon." He sounded so very, very proud of himself for finding such a good one to watch over Ryuu.

Ermes stayed behind Jiro and bowed at Ryuu. In the short glance that he got of him, he could see that the man was in a bad way. He did not look well at all. He looked quite ill. Jiro had already explained why and how that had come about, as well as how it was to be fixed, but it was still a surprise to see the Master of Dragons so low.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:17 pm

"I do not need a companion, only you, Jiro." Ryuu said, he had barely moved from the bed and he was currently weak from the lack of chi. He had not fed at all since the incident. He hadn't felt the need. He still did not.

He looked over at both Jiro and the dragon he had brought with him. "You may leave." He said, knowing that a dragon could not ignore a command from him.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:19 pm

"I think I'll stay," Ermes said with a smile and walked over to Ryuu's bed, looking down at the man. "You look like you could use the help, Master."

Jiro looked smug then. "I took him to my father. He can ignore your commands to send him away. He will help you no matter what you say." He wanted to add "so there" but he was trying to be mature. So he didn't.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:23 pm

"So I have no choice..." Ryuu said, he yawned as if he wasn't bothered. "Then I guess you may also stay." He could have been angry, but he honestly didn't have the energy.

"You look as though you would be a dragonair, wise choice, little kitty." He nodded, knowing that that particular type of dragon exuded the calm and relaxed aura and it would help him not be a stressy little bastard.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:25 pm

"Yes!" Jiro said and felt all accomplished. "But uh...Father suggested it. Plus he has the orb. So there's that." He wanted to take the credit but really it had been his father's idea to get the dragonair. "Plus, he's a ryu too," he said with a laugh. So amused by that. So very. But he was a teen so that could be forgiven.

Ermes smiled. He'd gotten approval for what he was so that was a nice. "You are messed up," he said as he looked at the guy. He lifted up Ryuu's wrist and then dropped it. Thud on the bed. Yeah, no good. "So you a need a kiss, huh? You're no sleeping beauty but you'll do," he joked and before Ryuu could even try to cover his lips, Ermes kissed him. Just. Like. That.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Ryuu had no choice but to feed then, the energy zapped into him, making him feel full and his energy reserves started to fill. But as he realised what was happening, he grew angry. He grabbed the dragon by the face and forcefully pushed him off. "My lips were not meant for you," snarled as he sat up and watched the guy stumble backwards from his forceful shove.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Ermes, unlike Ryuu's deceased love, was blessed with grace so he recovered his balance and did not fall over from the terrible shove he'd been giving for forcing Ryuu to feed. "Hm..." He glanced at Ryuu. Mood master. But he was sick so he let it slide. "And mine, Master, were not meant for you. But here we are."

Oh no. Jiro bit his lip. He knew that Ryuu was going to be stubborn. But he thought that the dragon he picked was also stubborn and of good humor. Still, if Ryuu really didn't want the kisses then maybe it wouldn't be bad to have Ermes as a girl. At least, you know, temptation would keep Ryuu going?
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:36 pm

"Then stop forcing them onto mine." Ryuu said grumpily, he pushed himself to his feet and stripped the clothes that had covered him for too long from his dirty body and slipped out to the water at the front of the house. He wanted to be clean now.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:37 pm

"Well, that was really not how I wanted to see my first naked man. Thank you for that," Ermes said then to Jiro. They had remained in the house and allowed Ryuu to go get clean.

"Ah...yeah. Sorry," Jiro said. He really hadn't thought of that. "But hey, you got him up! Wait..." He just occurred to him how that sounded.

Ermes narrowed his eyes. "I thought I wasn't supposed to be doing that. Oh, no, I see what you mean now."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Ryuu did not take long to get clean, though he had been terribly dirty. He came back with somewhat amused. He had heard their conversation. "So it's okay for you to force kisses upon me, but my naked body is too much?" He asked, somewhat snarkily. He was still naked though. He didn't have clean clothes.

He looked over at Jiro then. "I would require clean garments, if you would be okay gathering me some. Also, I feel well enough that perhaps the idea of solid food would go down well?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:45 pm

Jiro, not knowing what to do with the conversation about kisses and nakedness, decided that he would be more than happy to get Ryuu some new clothing and food. "Right away, Master!" he said happily and ran off. Because food would be great for Ryuu and he was so happy that he wanted to eat it.

Ermes watched Jiro run off. Cute kid but in over his head for sure. "So, you're not going to play nice with this, are you?" he asked of Ryuu.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:47 pm

"Not your Master!" Ryuu called after Jiro, because he had too easily slipped into replacing Drake with him and he was not in the right state of mind to handle that. He went over and sat down somewhere that was comfortable. He looked at the dragon boy thing. "Depends on your definition, doesn't it? I will be polite and I will do my best to not treat you badly, but if you force your mouth upon mine again, I cannot be held responsible for my actions."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:52 pm

Ermes listened to what Ryuu had said to Jiro and then what he'd said to him just now. He tilted his head just slightly to the side as he thought about what to do next. Kind, he had been promised. But Ryuu clearly had issues. He had been warned but he'd' never anticipated it to be like.

"All right," Ermes said and approached Ryuu while taking off the necklace. Her gender reverted back to a female and her clothing reverted as well to the black, lace dress with the plunging neckline. "The kid requested that I not tempt you but I think that temptation is exactly what you need right now. Don't you agree?" she asked as she bent over to be level with his eyes, giving him a very, very nice view of her exposed cleavage in the process.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:54 pm

Ryuu was a gentleman, it had been established. And yet...he found it very hard to not be attracted to this person in front of him. Especially with their chest so close to his face and he could virtually see all the way down her shirt. "Do not say I did not warn you." He reminded her. It had been a long time.

She was not wrong though, temptation right now, in his destructive mindset was very much a better way to get him to feed properly than it was with kindness.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:01 pm

"Warn me of what?" Ermes asked in a soft voice. She sat on his lap as if she belonged there and put a hand on the back of his neck to bring his face closer to hers. "You wouldn't hurt me, would you Master?" she asked innocently.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next