Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of Dragons Exploration

2 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Master of Dragons Exploration - Page 21 Empty Re: Master of Dragons Exploration

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:10 am

"Yes," Ermes said with a relieved laugh at how he was embracing her. She put her arms around him tightly so happy that he wasn't angry. Yes it was soon. But they had been quite enjoying the physical aspect of their relationship. They had been intimate a lot in the past but Ermes had always changed back to the male gender the same day, effectively killing any chance for an egg to be fertilized. Now, with the necklace broken and sent off to be repaired, they'd had no such protection.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:30 am

"I would usually protest, telling you it's too soon and that we should be an us before we are a family, but at this point in my life I can't be bothered and I will just take the happiness you've bestowed upon me." Ryuu said with a grin, because he felt very lucky. "All the things we both thought we could not have, we shall have together. I'm going to be a daddy!" He said and spun them both around. Sappy fucking cheese bastard this one.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:01 am

Ermes didn't mind that he was cheesy. She liked it. She giggled at being spun around. She was so relieved that he was happy and excited that in a few months they would be a family. It left little time for them to be just a couple but oh well. They'd done nothing to prevent the pregnancy so it was happening. "I'm so happy you're excited," she said.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:24 am

"I'm excited, scared and worried. But I said to you I'd try, so I am trying to let the happy be stronger than the other emotions." Ryuu grinned though he was ridiculously excitedly. He wanted to plan everything. "How long are dragons pregnant for?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:27 am

"I don't know. Normally we lay eggs but I don't think that's what's happening. Not when I can feel the movement. How long are humans pregnant for?" Ermes hadn't been around anyone that was pregnant in, well, ever. She had seen a pregnant woman in the village but they had never spoken. Ermes was very popular with the village men and as such very much not with its women.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:32 am

"Nine months," Ryuu informed her that was very very long. He had hoped it would have been sorted considering. Ah, well. "that just gives us plenty of time to figure out what room to use for them and how to set up the nursery."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:14 am

"Well, we'll need the time," Ermes said. "Especially as there's two of them," she informed him. "So we'll need to pick out two bedrooms for them." She could tell. She could hear the heartbeats. It was also why she was showing so very quickly.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:15 am

"Two?" Ryuu said, he paused then, just looking at her. Two. Well. Twins. How odd was that? Neither of them felt they would have a family, a person to spend their life with, children, none of that. They didn't think it was a thing. "What god has smiled upon us today?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:29 am

"I don't know," Ermes said with a laugh. "One of them must like us after all." Certainly not the gods of Sinnoh but each region had their own.  There was one she could think of but she couldn't think of why he would choose to bless them. Though he was a flying god and they did fly together often. So maybe they'd passed him without knowing, as the gods could all go invisible when they wished.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:37 am

"One, perhaps." Ryuu laughed, though it wasn't really funny. "I will give you a hundred babies, if that's what you want. All the babies for us," he said and rested his forehead against hers before kissing her nose. "With the two of us, twins will be a doddle."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:40 am

"Oh quite," Ermes said. "I think that we can handle as many babies as we'd like." Her kind were so rare as well that she'd gotten pregnant so easily was a shock. But maybe it was because of who he was. Or who he'd been. Either way she was happy.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:00 pm

"Do you know if it's boys or girls?" Ryuu asked, he put her down, but only so he could take her hand and head towards the stairs. He wanted to pick out a room immediately, depending on the gender they could pick a room themed already as most of them already were.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:06 pm

"No," Ermes said. "I can't tell those sort of things." And there was no way for her to look at the babies and see. "I bet Jiro would know." Because he could see the future. He would know what they were having. "Oh gosh, do you think he knows already?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:17 pm

"Oh," Ryuu said, pausing as they climbed the stairs. He might do. Which was an unsettling thought. "I guess we will find out when he joins us later..." He wasn't massively looking forward to that now. He wasn't ready to tell, he wasn't ready for that drama at all. But he pulled her along again.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:18 pm

"He knew before it happened, Ryuu," Ermes said quietly as she was pulled along. "He told me when we broke up that he looked to see who I would get with after him and....well I think he knew it was you then. But he didn't tell me that, of course. So this whole time we've been hiding it, I think he's probably known."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:20 pm

"Probably. He asked me if I loved you." Ryuu said, it was very different though, wasn't it? Knowing it would and knowing it is going on. "Do you think he's mad we haven't told him yet then? I hope not..." Perhaps Jiro would understand and they would be lucky.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:51 pm

"He asked you that? He must have known then," Ermes said. "I hope he wouldn't be. But you'd think that he'd be able to guess while we're keeping it to ourselves. Though we can't for much longer, can we? Not when I'm starting to show. My clothes won't hide it well soon..."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:59 pm

"We will play it by ear when he gets here." Ryuu said, he was just going to see how Jiro behaved and acted around them and see how he felt. "Maybe we should pick the room that has star constellations on the ceiling for them?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:07 pm

"Yes," Ermes said. A room decorated like the night sky would be lovely for any gender. They planned and arranged things in the room for the babies. Dinner time came quickly and with it, Jiro.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:11 pm

It was a lot of fun for Ryuu to set up. He didn't mind taking out all the heavy things to another room, the things that weren't needed. As they were twins they could share until they needed big beds, he thought. He was in a good mood when Jiro arrived.

He was happy to see him too. "Hello, how are you today?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:16 pm

"I'm good," Jiro said with a smile. "How are you? You look happy." He could tell. If he knew, Ermes had no clue. He had a sack with him. But Jiro was always bringing them things. Usually food.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:19 pm

"I woke up happy today," Ryuu said, he leaned over and hugged Jiro, as he usually did before dragging him into the house properly. "What's in the bag, Santa?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:22 pm

"The usual presents. I've brought a new cheese for before dinner that I think you'll like," Jiro said as he came into the house. "And I brought some things for Ermes. How is she feeling?" Because they'd both noticed that she'd had an iffy stomach of late. Dragons didn't often sicken but it did happen.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:31 pm

"She's had a bit of a nausea of late hasn't she?" Ryuu said, but he didn't embellish yet. "I actually needed to talk to you about that. Do you remember asking me how I felt about her?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:34 pm

"I do indeed," Jiro said. He looked at Ryuu and waited for him to continue. Jiro had an amazing poker face. But that was a cat for you.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next