Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of Dragons Exploration

2 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Master of Dragons Exploration - Page 22 Empty Re: Master of Dragons Exploration

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:46 pm

"If I find out you know already and made me do this anyway, I will never forgive you." Ryuu said, making sure that Jiro was well aware of what would happen if that was true. "I told her when I was drunk with you and well..."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Jiro held up his hand and laughed just a little. "You don't have to do this," he said. "I was going to give you the chance to say it yourself, you wanted, but as you apparently won't forgive me and all..." He shrugged. "You didn't really think you could hide anything from me of all people, did you?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:54 pm

"Shockingly... I did. But, it was because I care. I didn't want to hurt you with how quickly it happened. I apologise for that. I apologise more for the entire situation, I had hoped to wait out of respect to my friend, but I'm not sorry about what's happening. Does that make sense?" Ryuu said, he did feel bad and he'd made that known to Ermes immediately, to be fair. "If my actions have hurt you, I don't know how I can make it better but know that I want too."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Jiro shook his head. "No, you haven't hurt me, friend. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me. And I know that she will make you a very happy man. And you deserve that more than anything.I should have seen it before I claimed her that she should have been yours to begin with. That you've come together now and so soon, that just makes me happy for you both. I won't lie, it hurts a bit, but I did it to myself so I only have myself to blame. Plus I kind of think of my boyfriend and your girlfriend as two different people, as weird as that is, so it helps." He smiled at Ryuu. "Congrats on your happiness. And you coming little ones."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:02 pm

"I never touched Ermes as a man, out of respect, you were a thing and all of that. So I never did, didn't seem right really." Ryuu said with a smile, he bowed respectfully to Jiro then. "Thank you, it honours me to have your congratulations."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Jiro smiled. This was such an awkward situation that few people would ever be able to make work. But they were finding a way. "Now, I believe you have a question for me?" he said.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:19 pm

"Do you know the gender?" Ryuu asked, he was curious. He couldn't help it. "We already know that it is twins and I can't help but feel excited"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:21 pm

"This time? Boys. Both boys," Jiro replied. "Parenthood is going to suit you, I think. I'm very excited to be an uncle." He wished he'd be around for longer with their kids but he wouldn't be. They'd barely be grown enough to remember him when he left.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:23 pm

"They will be very lucky to call you uncle," Ryuu agreed, he was glad that Jiro took it so well. It made him so very happy that they could share this. "Wait, this time?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:28 pm

"Yes," Jiro said. "You'll be having more." He wasn't going to say how many though. But they'd be having plenty of little ones to make up for the lack of family they'd had all this time. "I have some things for the little boys in here as well," he said as he held up the sack. "But I wasn't going to spoil them until you'd had a chance. I think that's only fair."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:44 pm

"You will have less of a chance to spoil them than we will, so please do not hold back." Ryuu said, he couldn't believe how happy he felt. That Jiro was so very happy for him and not mad. He crushed him in a seriously over emotional hug. He was crying.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:17 pm

"Oh why the tears?" Jiro asked in surprise. Though he wanted to cry as well with Ryuu getting all emotional like that. He hugged him tightly. Ryuu was right though. He was only going to get a small window to spoil any of the kids. And that made him a little sad. But he wouldn't go back on his decision. He knew it was right. But it wasn't easy.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:35 am

"I'm relieved that you're not mad at us and I can share this with my favourite people." Ryuu said honestly, it was such a lovely feeling.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:37 am

Baby Day!

The babies were coming. Ermes was super excited but also not enjoying the process of giving birth the human way at all. Labor felt like it had taken forever. But finally the first of the twins was coming.

Jiro was of course there. He was nervous and excited. And not even sure what to do in this situation.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:43 am

Ryuu was a ball of energy, though he was being good. He was soothing Ermes with sweet, softly spoken words. Brushing her hair softly, holding her hand and rubbing her back when it was needed. He was super excited and as the doctor who had visited their home stated the first twin was coming, he nearly lost his mind with nervous and excited energy. "You're doing so wonderfully, my love. I can't believe the gift you give me right now, you perfect being, you."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:51 am

"I don't feel very perfect," Ermes gasped as she pushed again. She could feel the baby coming out and wanted to cry in relief. And at the fact that their first little one was about to be born. One more push...

Out the baby came.

She could hear him crying at being brought into the bright, cold world.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:54 am

"Oh but you are, beautiful, amazing and perfect." Ryuu said, and as the baby cried he had to fight all the urges to let her go and go hold him. But she would wait. "Just one more, you're doing so well."

A helpful nurse took the baby, cleaned him up, put a diaper on him and wrapped him up tightly ready for his brother to join him so they could have serious family times.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:08 am

Ermes focused. She wanted to rest but there was just no time. The other baby would not wait to be born. She was so grateful that this baby was the last of them. She just wanted to hold her new baby boy but she couldn't yet. He was being taken care of by nurses. And soon his brother would join him.

But it took another seven minutes before the last twin was born. She started to cry to hear the baby crying and know that it was over and both were fine.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:40 am

Ryuu was crying too, but for so many reasons, likely the same as Ermes. He kissed her softly and squished her tightly as the babies were cleaned and made presentable. He would even help her shower or bathe herself soon as she would likely want one. "Well done, my love." He said and smiled at her as the babies were brought over and placed in her arms, something he had specifically told them to do. She had done all the hard work, he would get cuddles when she was ready to let him.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:51 am

Ermes looked at Ryuu and smiled. "Thanks." Her hands were too full to wipe away her tears but she didn't mind. She looked at the little ones in her arms. They were so little and perfect. "They're beautiful."

Jiro thought that baby humans looked so weird but he didn't want to say that.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:55 am

Ryuu wiped her face for her, he had been doing it with the sweat, so why not with the tears too? "What shall we name them?" He asked her, he had an idea for the second born son already though. "Come here," he said to Jiro and pulled him closer so he could see properly. He didn't realise his thoughts, but he would have laughed if he had anyway.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:04 am

"Oh goodness," Ermes said. Names were so important. But he'd asked Jiro to come forward. He was thinking something. She wondered what and looked up at him.

Jiro was surprised he was being included in this part. "What's up?" he asked as he stepped forward and stood beside Ryuu.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:07 am

"Can I borrow this one?" Ryuu asked, but when she nodded to allow it, he scooped up the little one and then moved over to Jiro so that he could hold him. "If my love will allow, it would be my greatest honour to name this little boy Tanjiro, after his best uncle." Only uncle, but that was splitting hairs.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:14 am

Jiro's mouth opened in surprise, his eyes widened, and he looked down at the little baby he was now holding. "You'd name him after me?" he asked. "I'm touched..." He was going to join them and cry now. He was so surprised by that.

"Of course I'll allow it," Ermes said, very happy that Ryuu had done that. Jiro was important to them both. He should have a place in their family and as he would never likely have children of his own, having a namesake was a very sweet thing to give him.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:16 am

"Who else would we name him after? This has always been my family and these tiny bundles of joy are being added into it, they are very lucky to have such a wonderful mother and uncle," Ryuu said, that Jiro was so surprised, somewhat shocked him. "After all, if not for you they wouldn't be here at all." Jiro had saved him, they all knew that.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next