Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of Dragons Exploration

2 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Master of Dragons Exploration - Page 25 Empty Re: Master of Dragons Exploration

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:47 am

"I know. I don't want to go away for that long either. But it's something I have to do to help someone," Jiro tried to explain.

"Do you have to? " Seiichi whined. He didn't want jiro to go away for that long at all. They might never see him again!
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:53 am

Tanjiro just started to cry, he couldn't help it. "I won't be big for ages and ages, which mean I won't get to see you..." He said, it was a lot for a little one. They wouldn't understand like Ryuu and Ermes. They would just want him to stay.

"Now, now boys. We will all miss your uncle Jiro, very very much." Ryuu said as he knelt down with them and rubbed their backs to try and soothe them. "But it's not like he's really gone, because he'll be with you always. In your heart if you don't let him go. You can talk to him everyday as well, but he can't answer. It's not like him leaving will erase him for your memories, right?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:58 am

"No..." Seiichi said slowly. He was trying to be good and not upset. It was hard. Their uncle was leaving. Now they'd only have their parents to play with. He was pouting. He did not like this. Not even one bit.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:09 am

"See? So while it is sad, it will be okay." Ryuu explained, though he could tell that neither child was really okay with that. He looked at Jiro apologetically, it wasn't like he'd planned it, or wanted them to guilt him.

"Okay." Tanjiro said, but he still sobbed into Jiro's shoulder. Like literally heart breaking, shoulder wracking, snot everywhere kind of sobs. He couldn't help it.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:13 am

"It's all right, little ones. I'll always be with you even if. We can't anymore. And this isn't forever even if it feels like it now. I'll be back with you before you know it," Jiro said but he felt terrible. This was so hard. Both of the little ones were crying now. He squeezed them tight. He hated this part so much.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:40 am

"Okay," Tanjiro said again, it was about the only word he could manage to get out really. But Ryuu lifted both him and Seiichi up and away from Jiro, it would get too much and he knew it. "Why don't you and your mummy go and make a snack?" He asked, but he looked at Ermes he wouldn't steal all the time with Jiro. "I'll come and help in a moment," meaning she could have a chance too.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:49 am

"That's a good idea," Ermes said with a smile. She didn't want to leave Jiro now but the boys needed a chance to calm down. Plus Jiro had left things for them. She would keep that a surprise but she knew they would help. Maybe not at first but eventually. "Come on, boys," she said with a smile and lead them off.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:29 am

Tanjiro went easily, but clung to his mother's leg. He was super unhappy about the entire situation in fairness. He didn't want Jiro to go. He nearly ran back out there to grab his uncle and beg him to stay.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise, I should have." Ryuu said, feeling immensely guilty that his boys had behaved in such a way, it just showed how much they loved him though. "We will all miss you, but we know you're doing the right thing."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:34 am

Ermes picked up her boys though they were really too big for such a thing. She carried them into the kitchen and set them on the counter. "Let's make cookies," she said. That should help to cheer them up.

"Yeah...It's all right," Jiro said, wiping his wet face with his hands. He didn't want to cry but it was happening anyway. "I should have realized too." Of course it was going to be hard on the little ones. Why hadn't he thought of that?
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:26 pm

"Cookies?" Tanjiro said, he was easily distracted. "Chocolate ones? No, no. Oat and raisin ones!" Which were totally his favourite because he was a very, very weird child. Who needed chocolate when raisin's ruled the earth, right?

"Give me a hug, if I keep you to myself for too long, then Ermes will be upset that she only got a short moment with you." Ryuu said, but he knew it was going to be one of those hugs he never wanted to end. "How will I know if you need me, Jiro?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:50 pm

"We'll make both," Ermes decided. That would take longer, make them both happy, and distract them thoroughly. "What shapes should we make?" she asked them.

"The mirror should tell you," Jiro said and hugged on Ryuu. It was one of those hugs. He didn't want it to end because when it did it meant he was that much closer to leaving.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:09 pm

"Cats and cars." Tanjiro said, because he was a boy. And because his kitty was leaving him. He sniffled a little but managed to keep the tears under control.

"the mirror?" Ryuu asked, that sounded so much like snow white to him and he choked on a laugh. Goodness. He clung so tightly.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:33 am

"Cats and cars?" Ermes asked and looked down at little Seiichi too. The boy nodded his head that he wanted those as well. "All right," she said. "Those are the shapes we'll make." She found the cookie cutters and took them out.

"Reflective surfaces are best for far seeing magic," Jiro said. "Water would do but it can be more easily disrupted." By little boys playng with it or the like. And it wasn't nearly as portable. "I did not get you a mirror slave." He was so amused. But he too clung tight to Ryuu.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Tan wiggled closer to his brother and hugged onto him. He knew that Seiichi was naturally more quiet than him, but he was more so because he was upset about Jiro too. He nuzzled him affectionately and just sighed into his brothers shoulder.

"I have been master long enough, I am enjoying the break on slaves," Ryuu said, but then his tears just got stronger for a moment. He couldn't help it. Even Jiro had called him Master in the beginning. "I hate you for breaking my heart again, just so you know. But I love you way more for all the things you've done for me."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:18 pm

Seiichi held onto his brother. He was very sad for what was happening. He tried to focus on watching his mother make the cookies. And he took the car shape when the time came to cut out the pictures in the dough. That helped because he had to concentrate hard and needed help with it. Two year olds were messy and not in the least bit gentle.

"I am not done doing things for you yet, friend," Jiro said with a sad smile. He hated to see Ryuu cry, hated to see him upset, and he was not surprised by his words. "You know I love you." He was going to lose all of his memories and live his life as a human for 14 years to ensure that Ryuu's new life, his soul, finally found its much deserved happiness. That one was a huge sacrifice and he made it without regret for he knew it to be the right thing to do by those he loved.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:29 am

Tanjiro did the cat shapes. It took a lot of concentration, but he managed. Mostly. Only a few of them were perfect, the others messy as would happen with two year olds. He looked at the cat shapes and then at his mum. His bottom lip immediately jutted out as he sniffled back tears.

"I do." Ryuu said, he pushed Jiro away before it got too sappy. He wiped at his eyes with his hands. "I will watch over you well, you be good though, okay? And don't kiss my woman while I let her say goodbye." Did he care that Ermes was technically Jiro's...no, he couldn't say that Ermes had been his first, it was just a thing that happened in between. He just didn't like the idea. "I'll kiss you instead." He said and then just to be that way kissed Jiro as he had when he had been drunk.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25