Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial One: Saving Floaroma Town

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trial One: Saving Floaroma Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Trial One: Saving Floaroma Town

Post by Athy Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:28 pm

"You're so sassy," Snake said as the drapion twittered in a bug way that was very creepy. He had his glorious girl hit him again with thunderwave just in hopes of making it spaz enough that Kuro could get behind it and find a weak spot. Which happened, of course, but once Kuro's sword stuck in, the thing thrashed around violently. It took everything Kuro had to keep himself from being tossed off.

Hikari looked over at Yuui, "wow. Just wow. That..." She couldn't even, instead she looked at the bug that Kuro was struggling with. "Water won't do much, but I can do this..." She said and stopped time for just the drapion. "You can finish it now."

"Oh, well...thanks." Kuro said as the bug paused mid thrash, his muscles on his arms and neck popped violently as he ripped his blade along the things spine. Splitting it in two.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Trial One: Saving Floaroma Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Trial One: Saving Floaroma Town

Post by Cedahlia Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:33 pm

Yuui just put his hands behind his head in a relaxed fashion. "Hm?" he asked, as if her reaction completely confused him, because obviously he hadn't just done something impressive. "Are we done then? Already?" He tilted his head back and looked at Jihae.

"I don't sense any more of them..." Jihae looked at the two bugs only long enough to make sure that they were indeed dead. "Megumi?"

"That mark on the land is starting to fade," Megumi said quietly. "It doesn't seem like there are any more than these two."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Hikari threw some water at Yuui playfully, but then looked as though she was the picture of innocence. She could play that game too.

"That was probably going to be our easiest mission..." Drake said then, it would only get harder as they moved forward he could tell.

"That was a tad easy. But I think we have a good team." Kuro said, between them all they wouldn't find much very difficult. Surely.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Yuui laughed as the water splashed him. "Just because something is large doesn't mean it's strong," he said. But he would play it that way if he wanted to. He could act like he was on the same level as everyone else even if he very much wasn't. Well, except for Kuro, perhaps.

"Such is the way of the trials," Miyuki commented. "Each on gets progressively harder." She looked at her sister. "Do you know our next one?"

Megumi shook her head. "I will likely receive it during my morning prayers." She finished purifying the water and the land but she felt quite weak for doing so. This place had been dead. Sick. It had taken a lot out of her fix that.

Jihae could tell. "Then we'll rest here until then," he said. The townsfolk would allow that, he figured, even if there were men in their party. After all, they'd just fixed the problem. They deserved a night of rest.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:03 am

"Uh huh, you realise like Kuro I won't take that kind of nonsense from your mouth often, either?" Hikari pointed out just to be that way. Because she could call him out on it if she wanted.

"You're in trouble now." Kuro said to Yuui as he joined them, he was covered in bug junk. Which Hikari washed off for him. Because they didn't need to be walking around like that with the ladies. She dried him off too. "Thanks, kid."

"No problem." Hikari said, she looked at Yuui. "I would offer you the same, but of course you are far too awesome to get anything on you."

"I mean, have we even finished this one though?" Drake said then, because the land was dry and while the water was better, it was not perfect. "Hey, Hikari...can you get this soil ready for planting? It would take a lot of rain..."

Hikari looked around and thought about it. It was a lot of space to cover. "So long as I can sleep after," she said because she just didn't think she would be able to stand after. She sat down on the floor and closed her eyes. Trying to bring the water from deep inside the earth up and onto the surface.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:06 am

Yuui just smiled. He was never going to admit it too much. He just wasn't that easy. But he seemed terribly amused and maybe a little approving that she could so easily see past his mask. she'd never figure out the truth. If Kuro hadn't, this young girl who had spent far less time with him, didn't have a chance of it. But for now, he was amused.

"The only two of our group have gained the trust of the women who live here are now out of commission," Yuui pointed out. "And this one is not very diplomatic."

"Don't care," Miyuki said, not bothered that she wouldn't put the women here at ease.

Jihae sighed softly. "I'll handle it and arrange for places for us to stay so that the girls can recover." No one had been hurt so far but he knew that couldn't last as the trials got harder.

Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:44 am

"I'm not..." Hikari said, but then she fell over onto Yuui and passed out on him. Just like that. Because that was a lot of water, but the ground at least looked so much nicer. A warm brown, instead of a dry brown yellowy colour. People could plant, the town could flourish again.

Drake cracked up, "I can help." He said to Jihae then, because he was pretty good with the ladies. Though he was dating now so he couldn't really be too bad. Just a little bit.

"God, you're amazing. How many people tell you this on a daily basis?" Snake said then to Miyuki and snatched her for a hug. Because he loved how she was so dismissive. "People suck, you don't have to pander to them princess. Not ever." He said quietly.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:06 am

Yuui caught her like he was super used to princesses just swooning into his arms. He wasn't. But he certainly seemed like he was. But no, he was just that smooth naturally. He picked her up like she weighed not a thing. "Oopsy," he said with a laugh. She'd wanted to act so strong. How cute. But then he poked Kuro's arm. "Your princess could use a big strong hero right about now," he said.

Jihae kind of wanted to strangle Snake purely on the basis that he was a man and he was touching on his sister. But he recognized what Snake was doing. It was why he left him alone. He just ignored it but it was really hard. Really, really hard. "I don't want you to to do anything you're uncomfortable with, Drake," he said when the guy joined him. "You have said you have someone waiting for you back at home. I am, as of yet, unattached and able to charm my people as needed."

Miyuki laughed though Snake's sudden hyper affection had startled her. The laugh became pained though. She didn't know why he was so into her. He shouldn't be. He'd just get hurt. "People do suck," she agreed and smoothly stepped out of the hug.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:09 am

"I am on it," Kuro said then with a chuckle as he swooped up his own princess and held her against his chest like she was the most precious jewel in the entire universe.

Drake shrugged, "I can't touch but I can be charming. It becomes an issue if they get into my space too much. We can handle it." He said with a grin. He wasn't worried.

"Noooo!" Snake said then and snatched her up again. Because he wasn't for it. "You my little lady, are in need of a hug. Also a snack. You look pale and tired. Did you sleep?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:24 am

Megumi smiled for Kuro picking her up and holding her like that. "What would I do without you?" she asked, feeling completely at ease in his arms. He was her protector, after all.

"Well, I'd just like for you to be prepared," Jihae said. "This is a village without men. They may well be interested. And we are embarking on a dangerous journey. Do not be surprised if they offer to bare your children in case you do not return."

Jiro, though he wanted to follow Drake, did not. He was not charming. He was socially awkward with humans. So he just hung back and felt a little awkward, unsure of what to do. He didn't much like the big violent man. But he also did because he killed all the guys after him. It was weird.

"I don't really need to sleep much..." Miyuki said. "I'm fine. Really." Did she look pale? She was suddenly self conscious and glanced down at the necklace. No, it was still a see through, pale purple in color. It was fine.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:39 am

"Oh I don't know," Kuro said then, "probably live a happy life without an angry man following you." He said softly, but he noticed that Jiro was loitering. "Come here, kitty. You don't have to stand alone, right, Yuui?"

"Oh my." Drake said then, he wasn't expecting that. But he would have to decline. "It's okay, I will tell them I have a pregnant lady at home. They'd believe it." He said, because he looked old enough at this point.

"I have snacks though," Snake said and pulled beef jerky from his pocket. It was wrapped, he sat down and put Miyuki in his lap. "You'll eat it. Then we will have food later. It's just for now." He said and held it to her mouth.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:44 am

Megumi just laughed. "I like having you on my side," she said. She didn't mind that he was an angry man. She hoped that he would be able to calm that part of himself. But he already had someone in his life that was helping that.

"Oh no," Yuui said as he looked at Jiro. "We won't bite. Really. Well this one might but you just stick with me and you'll be fine," he said to Jiro with a smile.

"Oh..." Jiro said. He edged away from Kuro but he did stand next to Yuui.

"Probably. If you're a good liar they will buy it and leave you alone," Jihae said. In this day an age, continuing our bloodline was most important for men. So girls would offer if men went off to war or such.

Miyuki looked at the meat he was sticking in her face. "I don't know that I want your meat in my mouth," she commented. Which was kind of dirty. But she meant it both ways. Ish.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:54 am

Kuro smiled at Megumi in such a soft way. He really did adore her. She was the most precious of gifts. "Tell the kitty I don't bite. Yuui is spreading lies about me again."

Drake just grinned, he lied daily. He was FBI. Police. He was international affairs. He was everything if he wanted to be. He'd even been a priest one. That had been fun. But he opened the door for Jihae and let him go in first. There was the bustle of people inside, clearly drinking still and washing their hands and faces.

"My meat tastes amazing, Miyuki. Don't doubt me, I promise it will be the best you've ever had in your mouth," Snake said all quiet and sexy like in her ear. Because he could be that way too.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:11 pm

Mireya only laughed quietly. "Jiro, it's all right. Really. Kuro doesn't actually bite. He might look and act a little big and scary at times but it's not true. In his heart he's just a big softy. He wouldn't hurt a creature such as you." Because absols really weren't known for being problems to humans. They were just messengers of coming disaster. Loners in the mountains.

"Oh..." He looked up at Yuui.

"Me? Tell lies?" Yuui said as innocently as possible. He looked the picture of innocence really. "I would never." But he would. He did. All the time. They had no idea to what degree either.

Jihae, at this point, was incredibly charming without making it look like he was insincere or faking. He was just naturally the kind of person who oozed charisma and charm. Which meant that by the time he was done introducing himself and Drake, the girls were putty in his hands.

They soon had accommodations for the night with the girls staying at the temple and the boys having one of the houses that was recently abandoned when the owners could no longer stand living in such a foul place.

"It would be the only I'd ever had in my mouth," Miyuki said. But she turned away from his sexy whispers. "Don't tease, Snake. It doesn't work when I know you love your girl back at home. Besides, I am claimed by Giratina. You don't need for her to smite you because you offered to taint me."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:11 pm

"Don't listen to him," Kuro said then, because he really was not a bad person. "He is just teasing you, he does that." He shot Yuui a look. "Because he's jealous I might replace him for you."

"Smooth, let's tell the others." Drake said, but he could imagine that Miyuki might rebel against staying in the temple and that was okay, really. He wouldn't force her.

"She doesn't want me until I can settle down for real and that isn't an option yet." Snake replied, he wasn't supposed to be chaste. "Fuck Giratina too, she can put my meat in her mouth too." He said and then smiled as he put the jerk back towards Miyuki's lips. "She can't demand you fade away like this, no God who loves their priestess would ask such a thing, you know that."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Yuui only laughed. "Jealous? No. You'd be within your rights, hm?"

"I can't do that trick though," Jiro said. "I can't calm the beast within." That was something that was special to Yuui, a gift he'd been given at birth when he'd been made as a Master.

Jihae was relieved to leave the women in the temple. They would return to their own homes now that the air was fresh. "That went better than I had hoped," he commented. "Our sisters need rest. I do not believe that the women here will have much to spare in the way of food. I will see what I can do."

Miyuki did not take the jerky. She was just looking at Snake. "How do you know that I..." She hadn't told anyone. The only ones that knew were her siblings. It was possible that the ninja and the priest knew as well. But that was it.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:26 pm

"Ah well then, I guess I am stuck with you after all, Yuui." Kuro said then, he didn't sound particular unhappy about that either. But he wouldn't. He lifted Megumi a little higher and adjusted his arms. Not that she was heavy. Fidget.

"Yes, hopefully they have beds made up. Hikari will sleep until tomorrow, she will eat a bigger breakfast. It's not so bad." Drake said, they would have to worry about one less. "I am not sure on Megumi. But we also brought food and if there is fiends near by, Jiro and I can catch them." Even if they weren't fish.

"I recognise the necklace, I have seen it before." Snake said, he put the jerky in her lap and he held Miyuki's face then, "I am very sorry for it, but know that regardless of me knowing, I still want to know you. Be close to you. That is my choice and my choice alone. Do not take it from me."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:30 pm

"How terribly unfortunate for you," Yuui said cheerfully. Such meaning in those words even if they only ever sounded like teasing. But Yuui knew what he was saying. Kuro would not.

"If they have been living in the temple then I imagine they do," Jihae commented. "If you'd prefer to do the hunting then I would be happy to leave it to you and Jiro. My sister will not be able to give us our next location until her morning prayers. We have time to rest."

"You'll only hurt for it in the end," Miyuki said. "I have not even a year left. A few months if I am lucky. Why would you want to be close to me, knowing that?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Kuro scoffed, but while he heard the teasing tone, he saw and knew Yuui well enough to realise that actually he was being semi-serious. "Duly noted to not tease you on that one then, hm?"

"Hopefully there is some edible fiends around," Drake said, meaning he was happy to do it. But he jogged off to Jiro then. "We're going to go hunting." He said.

"Because, my little princess, why would I want someone as special as you to die without feeling love? Not family love. I want you to know that you are cherished and special. You should not die feeling alone," Snake said then, but then he squished her. "That is not pity, it is truth."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:38 pm

"You can tease me on anything you like," Yuui said, his mask not cracking at all. It never could with this. Kuro could never know. Yuui was too well put together even if he would let things slip time to time.

But the priest turned then to look at Jihae and Drake. "Have we a place to put these ladies so they might rest and recover their strength?" he asked Jihae.

"The women will be staying in the temple tonight," Jihae said with a nod. "We have been given...that house...for the night."

"Oh hunting? What do you want to hunt?" Jiro asked. He was glad they weren't going to eat the bugs they'd killed. That was just gross. He was not for it.

"I have felt love," Miyuki said, tears forming in her eyes. Sadness and anger lingered in her voice. "And he took it from me, twisted it into killing me. I don't want to feel that. Never again." It hurt more than she'd thought anything could.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:49 pm

Kuro said nothing to Yuui, but he looked at the other two. "You do not have a bow and arrow to hunt." He said, he did not have one either. "We need to give them that."

"Hikari is the one who can use a bow, not me." Drake said, shaking his head. "We're going to hunt anything that is edible. Not bugs." He said then, because ew no.

"No, honey. That is not love. Love doesn't hurt. It's losing her that hurt, the hatred from your father that hurt." Snake said then and kissed her on the forehead gently. "Love is wonderful. Everything else isn't."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:58 pm

"No point in giving it to him if he doesn't know how to use it," Jihae said. "Though it wouldn't hurt for you to learn. Can you use any weapons of our time?" He might need to actually train these kids. With Kuro's help.

"I don't need weapons to hunt," Jiro said and changed back into a kitty since the women weren't looking at them anyway. "I can do it on my own!" He had claws and dark magic. He was fine.

"Oh..." Miyuki said. Quiet. She didn't know why Snake cared so much that she be happy in the end. She didn't really even know why he was here other than that she'd rescued him. She didn't understand at all.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:04 pm

"Um." Drake said then, he was thinking about it. "I am okay with a sword, not great." He said, because he mostly was used to machete's so he'd swing it like one. Not good. "But I have Jiro, see? Oh and this?" He said and pulled a gun from the back of his pants. "I mean, you don't know what this is. It's future stuff. So...Bye!" He said and ran off with his cat.

Snake didn't say anything, he rubbed a hand on her back softly and held her for a bit longer. He didn't really want to let her go, she was very sweet. She just needed to remember what love felt like. Not the spiteful things her father had done.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Jiro ran off with Drake. He didn't know what the strange thing that Drake was holding was either. But he was curious about it. "What is that?" he asked as they took off. He sniffed around to try to catch the scent of a fiend they could hunt.

Jihae didn't know what to make of that. "I think we might need to start devoting time to training these two," he commented.

"What an excellent idea," Yuui said with a grin.

"Oh shut it, you," Jihae nearly growled. He hated Yuui. He didn't know why. They just didn't get on. Never had, probably never would. Jihae looked back at his sister and Snake. "Come on, you two. We're moving inside now."

Miyuki looked up at her brother then, startled. She'd not noticed he'd returned. She was honestly surprised he was allowing this. Things with her and Jihae were complicated. She'd resented that he'd brought her back. And he regretted that he'd only extended her suffering, unable to truly save her.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:14 pm

"A gun. Don't touch it. Okay?" Drake said then, because he didn't want Jiro or anyone else to get hurt. "I had it with me when we got dragged back here, so you know..." He said then. Hikari had some as well. But he knew she'd hide them better.

"For the love of Mew, Jihae he agreed with you." Snake said then, against all of that shit. "How about you shut it if you're just going to be an ass to someone who thinks you're right?" He said, he did not let go of Miyuki either. "She doesn't want to sleep in with the girls. Sorry. I'll set our tent up for us again."

"Well I guess just us then, I wouldn't follow, Jihae. That you're Megumi's brother will save you for only so long." Kuro said then, he manoeuvred Megumi in his arms so that he could grab Yuui's sleeve and he walked off with him and both the girls.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum