Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring - Page 2 Empty Re: Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:22 am

"Would you?" Yuui asked, surprised. "I had to be nearly forced to return there..." Granted, he'd destroyed most of it in a fit of rage but no one really knew that other than Wall. He'd built it back up and made it glorious again but he really only spent any time there because of his children and such.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring - Page 2 Empty Re: Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

"I want to see what you have with it now." Glitch said honestly, he knew that his brother would make it awesome.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Well..." Yuui thought about that. He had made it quite different yet still culturally true. "I suppose whenever you'd like to come then..." He might need time to process but he was never good with thinking too hard on anything. He got caught up in his head and if he thought about it too much he might lose what little had left of his sanity.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:23 am

"I'm on break from school in a week." Glitch said, meaning he could spend some proper time there with him.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"A week it is then," Yuui said. The twins weren't protesting so they must be fine with it. He didn't know if anyone else would. He did not know a whole lot about Glitch.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Nice," Glitch said because that had been easier than he had anticipated. From all sides. "I look forward to it."

Athy

Back to top Go down

A week passed.

Yuui arrived in Unova once more to pick up Glitch from school. He knew of Unity Prep and while he supported the idea of it, his children did not attend this school.

It was not so usually active in the day any longer. It was so bright outside. He stood in the shade, as vampires tended to do, and avoided the light while he waited for Glitch.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Glitch was heading his way out of the school, with Sirius and the rest of his group. Sirius would likely want to say goodbye to him properly, after all.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Sirius walked outside with Glitch. He was not super excited for school to be over, unlike usual. "Do you really have to go for an entire week?" he asked. Normally he looked forward to breaks. He got so much done. But his boyfriend wouldn't be around for the whole time and he was super depressed.

"Hey, he's got a good reason," Vale said.

"That doesn't help!"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:24 am

"Why don't you come visit half way through?" Glitch said he was pretty sure Yuui would want to get to know his boyfriend.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Ha, very funny," Sirius said. "Because I would but I can't see the twins allowing me to go along with you to another country where they can't monitor us 24/7."

"Do they have to know?" Vale asked. And then paused. "Yeah, fair enough. You can't really keep anything from those two. Hm..."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"It's worth asking," Glitch shrugged, he honestly didn't see them rebelling. "They like Yuui, they have serious respect for him. Maybe I'll ask him to ask??"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Well...I would like to be able to see you," Sirius said. "I guess it couldn't hurt if you think he could convince them."

"He must be something to be able to influence those two," Vale said. "Is that him over there? Under that tree?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Yeah that's him. You coming over?" Glitch asked as he went down the steps, he assumed Yuui had totally grabbed his stuff.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Yeah, I'll come meet him," Sirius said and looked at Vale.

"Ahaha, no," Vale said. "That's a vampire. I think I'll pass."

"Oh..." Sirius had never met a vampire before.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:25 am

"so? He's my brother." Glitch said then, a bit insulted and offended by Vale there. Especially as he'd been around Braxton.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Hey, I meant no offense," Vale said and held up his hands. "Hey, natural fear response is a thing, you know? I'm sure he's awesome."

"Nice one," Sirius said. "Come on. I'm sure he won't bite. Much." He wiggled his eyebrows at Vale.

"Oh I do hate you," Vale said.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I don't remember that being so loudly spoken about Braxton though, I'm just saying. So yes, I'm offended." Glitch said, but of course he was. Vale had been rude, but hadn't about Braxton so. Welp.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"But I was..." Vale said quietly. He had practically run from the man. "I....I just...I'm going to go," he said and took off away from them, very uncomfortable with how aggressive Glitch had become over his fear of vampires.

"Well...so that just happened," Sirius commented.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:26 am

"He wasn't verbal about it, we all sat in a room discussing how to help Bryna and he said not a damn thing about Braxton." Glitch said and facepalmed. Ugh. That was beyond frustrating. He would have to consider apologising later. But he wasn't going to think on it too hard. "If I said something mean about his family then I would get it too. This is just ridiculous. You still want to come with?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Well yeah," Sirius said. "He doesn't exactly have family though...but I know what you mean." Vale had been rather clingy when Braxton had been about but he'd stayed still and quiet. Still, he saw both sides and he didn't want to get in the middle. He just didn't.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"No, but yeah." Glitch said and then just pinched his nose. There was a huge difference between verbally loud about your disgust on vampires than being quiet and clingy. One was offensive. But oh well. He headed over to Yuui. "What's up?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Nothing much," Yuui said. "Who's this?" he asked as he looked at Sirius.

"I'm Sirius," the boy answered. He didn't think that Yuui looked all that scary and terrifying. But then, neither did the twins..

Athy

Back to top Go down

"we are dating. So he's like my boyfriend. He's pouting that I'm gone for so long, he lives with the dragon twins. Can you set it up so he can come see valeria?" Glitch asked in an entirely too cool manner and pushed his hands into his leather jacket.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:27 am

"Awww, you have a boyfriend?" Yuui said, clapping his hands together and looking pleased. "Of course he can come visit with you. I shall talk to the twins, yes? They don't like to tell me no."

"Thanks," Sirius said. "I would love to see your kingdom. But I don't want to impede on your time together either."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum