Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring - Page 11 Empty Re: Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

Post by Athy Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:20 am

Glitch glitched through the bed and on top of Sirius and held him down there. "Was that supposed to be a challenge, or did you make it easy on purpose?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring - Page 11 Empty Re: Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

Post by Cedahlia Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:50 am

"I kind of knew you were going to cheat but I was just hoping that you wouldn't take the easy way," Sirius said with a grin. He kissed on Glitch. "Not enough room to tickle me down here though."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:22 am

"Not much room to do anything." Glitch pointed out, as he kissed Sirius back. He could barely even be on top of Sirius really.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:25 am

"So what you're saying is...I've effectively blocked you from doing anything?" Sirius asked. "Mission accomplished?" He just laughed and rolled out from under the bed.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:29 am

"I thought the point was you wanted me to do something..." Glitch said as he slid out from under the bed on his back.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:32 am

"I mean, I do...But it sounded like from our talk before that you wanted to wait," Sirius said. "Which is fine. Waited this long, right?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:37 pm

"What?" Glitch said and then looked at Sirius like he was mental. "me saying no pressure means I don't want to do it? I'd get that from a hormonal girl... But a guy? Really? Shhh."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:43 pm

"I don't know!" Sirius said. "I am not a hormonal girl. But I haven't actually done this whole relationship or the talk thing before because...obviously one of my dads has issues with me being sexually active, or something. So...Spell it out for me. I am not smart."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:01 pm

"I wanna have sex, if you're ready to do it. If you're not, that's fine. But I very much am." Glitch laughed then at how very obvious he had to to make that work.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:08 pm

"Uh...of course I'm ready," Sirius said. "No one is going to burst in here and interrupt us. No is going to freak out. Right away...I want to do this."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:25 am

"Right, it is a good time to go there." Glitch said, but he felt weird going straight to it when they'd just talked about it. He stood up instead. "you think there's a mini bar type thing full of soda?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:12 am

"Well this is a castle, not a fancy hotel but...your brother doesn't seem the predictable sort so can't hurt to look, right?" Sirius asked, just going with the sudden change in topic.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:04 am

"Exactly, he'd be weird like that. Plus it saves us having to leave the room and such the like," Glitch knew that he'd changed the pace of conversation really fast, but it was only due to the fact that the pressure felt very much on all the sudden and maybe, he was just figuring out in his head the best way to go about such things as going all the way with his boyfriend.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:11 am

Sirius was just sort of going with it. Neither of them were very smooth in any of this yet. Or at least, he wasn't. But he didn't really have any experience either. He wasn't a famous musician with people throwing themselves at him at all the time like Glitch was.

Sirius just looked around the room. He even looked in the drawers until he found one that opened up to a mini fridge. "Got it," he said and pulled out the two sodas they liked out of the selection.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 am

"Oh nice, hold onto those for me." Glitch said and kissed Sirius all sexily before vanishing in the bathroom, because he was just not going to bend his boyfriend over there and then and get it over with. He was going to take his time and put in the effort. After a few minutes he reemerged from the bathroom, only his head though as he looked over at Sirius. "We should have planned this or talked about it properly, but this was the best I could do under the conditions." He said and held a hand out to Sirius for him to come join him.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:42 am

Sirius didn't know what Glitch was up to. But he was both curious and anxious, in a good way. A bit excited and nervous all at the same time. "Okay," he said, putting the sodas into one hand and taking Glitch's hand with his free one.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:56 am

When Glitch pulled Sirius into the bathroom, it was dark but softly lit by many tealight candles. Really, he was sure that Yuui had just known this was going to be a thing or something and if he'd done a better investigation of his actual room, he would have likely found things to set it up. However, this would do for now.

There was a warm bubble bath waiting and two glasses for their soda. "I mean, I could switch the soda for alcohol, but I don't feel like it." He didn't want to be drunk for their first time, he just didn't. "But I mean, we could just you know relax a bit in the bath and then see what happens because we're going to be really nervous and tense so this will help. Plus then the seeing each other naked part is out of the way and less awkward. I'm talking too much. I'll shut up now."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:58 am

Sirius smiled. He couldn't help it. Glitch had put a lot of work into making the bathroom relaxing and romantic. He loved it. "You're talking just enough," he said and kissed Glitch. "I love your idea. Let's do it."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:18 am

"Okay good," Glitch said and let out a sigh then, because he was seriously spazzing a bit inside. He felt like the pressure was on big time and he wasn't sure about that. He took his clothes off, he wasn't shy about it because they were both guys. They'd seen it all before, they'd done it in the changing rooms at school too so it was no different. He climbed into the bath first and smiled at Sirius. "I think you should sit in my lap so I can cuddle on you."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:39 am

"Sounds good to me," Sirius said. Yeah, he was used to being around other guys. It was what it was. He took his clothes off as well and joined Glitch in the tub, sitting on his lap as request. The hot bath water felt nice and everything smelled great too which helped him to relax as much as he was able to while being naked in the in the space of his equally naked boyfriend.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:47 am

"Well, maybe that wasn't a great idea." Glitch laughed, because obviously watching Sirius get naked and then sit in his lap, his body responded, because he was a boy. And it was so easy to make them aroused. "Or maybe it is!" He added with another laugh, they would only get less awkward about them if they just continued on as normal.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:56 am

"I mean, that is the ultimate goal, right?" Sirius asked, laughing as well. It had been very easy to get Glitch going which was nice because he wasn't sure how to do it otherwise.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum