Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring - Page 3 Empty Re: Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:27 am

"You won't be, will he Yuui? We could double date with Wall." Glitch said, because he'd learned things. He had taken an interest.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring - Page 3 Empty Re: Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

"What?" Sirius asked.

"Wall is the name of my partner," Yuui said with a smile. "And yes, we could do that. It would be very fun, hm? I'll send a message to the twins. You can deliver it yes? You have to return anyway to get your things."

"Yes," Sirius said. "This is true."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"You'll find out why." Glitch said with a laugh, but he was going to be super amused about the twins. "film their reaction, for me, please. Holy ghost, it's gonna be great."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Yeah?" Sirius asked. "Sure, I can do that." He didn't get it. But he was sometimes a bit dense too. It happened. "I'll send it to you, hm? Or post it online if it's good enough."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:28 am

Glitch laughed then, "I look forward to it. Where's the message, Bro?" He asked Yuui, because he kids wasn't sure of how he did stuff like that.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"How should I do it?" Yuui asked and thought for a moment. Then he created a little origami dragon and handed it to Sirius. "This will do."

"It's so...cute..." Sirius said and looked at the dragon. "I'll be sure not to crush it." He would feel so bad. He was scared of even holding it.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Wow that's awesome. Can you teach me?" Glitch asked because he liked origami. A lot. But he could never figure it out.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Of course I can teach you!" Yuui said. "It's so much fun after all." He was excited that he had something definite that Glitch liked. "We'll do that first thing, yes?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"sure thing. Anything you want," Glitch said but then he hugged Sirius, careful of the origami dragon. "text me in a bit yeah?" he said and kissed his cheek.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Yeah," Sirius said, happy for the cheek. They only really got to be affectionate at school. At home, the dragons were too much in their space to allow any of that to happen. "Talk to you soon," he said and headed away from the two.

"You know, I'm surprised, you're with someone like him," Yuui commented once Sirius was out of sight. "Normal and Ghost. Such opposites. But they do say those attract."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:29 am

Glitch laughed, "yeah he doesn't see the things I do. But when it's a child ghost, or a woman or a man who have been brutally murdered I wish I could have his ignorance."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I can imagine," Yuui said. "He seems rather normal. But I'm going to assume that's deceiving as I can't actually imagine you with someone normal." He just couldn't. "Shall we?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Glitch laughed again and then nodded. "yes let's." he said happily. He was excited.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Then let's be on our way. I already have your things in the plane. I thought of just travelling by bird or air but decided that might be a bit too much for your first visit. Valeria isn't especially close so..." He shrugged and lead the way.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I've never flown like that, we can do shorter trips though? Until I'm used to it." Glitch suggested he was fine with a plane. Seriously.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"We don't have to fly," Yuui said. "I imagine after your experience you might be afraid of heights. If you can't handle the plane we can go by water but that would take a while longer..." And he could make them get through it faster but only so much so.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:30 am

"Nah, let's fly. I don't want to waste time with travel that I could be spending with you." Glitch said and went to head off then. But he paused. "I... Uh... I'm scared of heights, but it's okay."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:30 am

"Is it?" Yuui asked. "Because, you know, travelling with me is still spending time with me," he pointed out cheerfully. "It's all right if you'd like to change how we get to Valeria. I don't mind."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:38 am

"Well I know you've changed it. So I know it's better now. Less angry." Glitch said with a smile, he had so much faith in Yuui. He followed him and just glitched at the idea of the plane.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:00 pm

"Would you?" Yuui asked, surprised. "I had to be nearly forced to return there..." Granted, he'd destroyed most of it in a fit of rage but no one really knew that other than Wall. He'd built it back up and made it glorious again but he really only spent any time there because of his children and such.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:01 pm

"I want to see what you have with it now." Glitch said honestly, he knew that his brother would make it awesome.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Well..." Yuui thought about that. He had made it quite different yet still culturally true. "I suppose whenever you'd like to come then..." He might need time to process but he was never good with thinking too hard on anything. He got caught up in his head and if he thought about it too much he might lose what little had left of his sanity.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"I'm on break from school in a week." Glitch said, meaning he could spend some proper time there with him.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"A week it is then," Yuui said. The twins weren't protesting so they must be fine with it. He didn't know if anyone else would. He did not know a whole lot about Glitch.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Nice," Glitch said because that had been easier than he had anticipated. From all sides. "I look forward to it."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum