Fire and Ice

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fire and Ice - Page 4 Empty Re: Fire and Ice

Post by Cedahlia on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:03 am

Mireya just laughed. "My brother is not that bad, Drake." Or at least, she thought he wasn't too bad. A protective big brother, sure, but he always had been. "And he's...I dunno. At some dig, I think," she said and thought about it for a moment. What was Eden doing? "Anyway, Jiro is...with his tutor?" She looked at Mandisa.

"That or locked up in his room working on his art," Mandisa said with a little shrug. Jiro was a strange little brother. But it turned out he was an absol so...Of course he was strange.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

http://legendsoftheshade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:50 am

"Oh that's so weird still," Mireya said to Mandisa about Drake being their adopted brother's master. "I don't know that I'm ever going to get used to this."

"Don't," Mandisa said. "It's funnier that way, I guess." She thought it was odd too. "Should we share Bunnicula?"

"I don't think Drake's going to give us a choice," Mireya said.

"We can steal him," Touya said to the girl twins.

"Oh definitely," Riku agreed. "Just say the word," he added as they exited the ice cream parlor.

"You definitely were as one," Yuui said with a grin.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:33 pm

"We could so do that," the twins said, clearly not impressed by their body language and facial expressions. "If we were old enough."

"Or cared enough about someone to do so," the other said.

"Do we?"

"No, people suck," Touya said and shrugged. Couldn't be bothered to attach to anyone like that. But then, they weren't fiends who bonded with their masters either.

"Doesn't really stop us from picking him up and running off with him," Riku added.

"Yeah, he's not that heavy, is he?" Touya said. "And we have the home turf advantage because someone thinks themselves too cool for school."

Mireya pocketed the phone after looking at the response from Jiro. She was not going to give it back to Drake just yet as he seemed to be having too much fun with the playfully razzing the twins.

"I mean, in a fight, it's sort of obvious who has the advantages and the weaknesses, if you take friends out of the equation," Yuui said. Because he was the thinker, after all. "But I can't really disclose that information either." That wouldn't be fair.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4