Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:50 am

Nel blushed so hard then. She didn't know why, probably because everyone would know she had kissed Cullen. "Yuui." She said, still sounding slightly panicked. "I... Yeah, I don't know what to say."

Athy

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:50 am

"Oh who needs words in moments like these?" Yuui asked and dismissed her concern over what not to say. "Although...while this tail of yours is gorgeous it's not really working for the whole being on land thing." He clapped his hands together and turned towards the door. "Braxton, you have something to fix this, yes?"

"Perhaps," Braxton replied.

"Oh psht. I know you do," Yuui said. "Or did you forget I've taught you near everything."

"Shall I go get it then?" Braxton replied rather than answer properly.

"Well I could pour water on him but that would mess up your floor..."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:51 am

Yuui was so calm and happy about it, that nel felt herself calm down. She even started to smile. But that turned into a laugh and then covered her face as she laughed some more.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Someone has the giggles," Yuui said with a smile. "What's so terribly funny?" He wanted in on what she was laughing about.

Cullen just sat there in silence. Not because he couldn't speak but because he was rather stunned and unsure of what to say.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Just everything. The irony. This entire situation." Nel said and gestured around. "how ridiculously sexy Cullen is with a tail. I mean come on. Not fair.'

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I don't see how it's unfair at all," Yuui said. "Though it is a pretty funny situation." Though Cullen wasn't laughing. But he was stuck on the floor as he didn't have legs.

Still, it didn't take Braxton long to return. He poured a liquid on the siren's tail and then dropped a blanket on him to ensure his modesty for when the tail split into legs. "That should do it."

"I knew you had something," Yuui said with a grin.

"Thank you," Cullen said.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:52 am

"Because I'm not that sexy as a kitty." Nel said with the most perfect of pouts and almost huffed. "I suppose i should thank you, Braxton." She didn't feel like it though. Because she was being bratty. "I mean, he has legs and likely other things I can enjoy now but that's not the point."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"You suppose?" Braxton asked. "Well, if that's how you express your gratitude then I suppose I should send you back to Wolf..."

"Oh no, that's not necessary is it?" Yuui said, clearly amused.

Cullen was not embarrassed by her words. Though he did feel a bit awkward sitting there naked with them about.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Nel was pointedly not looking at Cullen because he was naked and she was a pervert. "You could, but we both know he'd reject that."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I could send you elsewhere, I suppose..." Braxton said. Not that he would. He did have to keep her safe. But if she was going to be a brat... He was thinking about it.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:53 am

"Can Cullen come keep me company?" Nel asked, as that was all she cared out. "he can do your job, if you're not willing."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Braxton rolled his eyes and left the room.

"Awww, where are you going?" Yuui asked, still amused but not yet laughing too fully yet.

"I promised to keep Wolf abreast of how his girls were doing," Braxton replied

Athy

Back to top Go down

"wait no!" Nel said moving forward and her hand held out to braxton. "Don't tell him! He will be here and asking Cullen all the questions. And I haven't even asked the questions."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Braxton paused and turned back to look at her. "It would be normal for a father to wish to know the person his daughter will be with, yes?" he asked. Though he wasn't continuing on. Yet.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:54 am

"Well yeah, but Cullen and I haven't even had a chance to talk about that yet and it would be really rude of me to assume he wants to take this further. He might not after all, I don't know." Nel said, but Yuui had burst in here alll dramatically because she was Spazzing so they hadn't even discussed what next.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Now Yuui did laugh. "Girl, really? You freed him from his curse. True love. That's not something you can just find elsewhere. Of course he wants to pursue it."

"I think I can say that for myself," Cullen said. "Although, I'd rather have this talk dressed," he added.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Well I don't mind you naked. If we are a thing then that's going to be a thing..." Nel said, so she wasn't going to be bothered. "it's a bit difficult to be serious about the situation knowing you're naked though. Somebody, anybody, have clothes?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I have clothes for him," Braxton said and turned away. This time she wasn't going to stop him. "I will return with them presently." And off he went to get Cullen clothes.

"I don't know that your father is going to like me much..." Yuui said thoughtfully. He didn't sound particularly concerned though.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I mean, maybe? He might not like Cullen. Or the true love thing." Nel said because it might mean she moves out faster than he was hoping for. Or something

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:55 am

"True love can't be denied," Yuui said. "He'll come around even if he resists." He wasn't so worried about that.

Braxton returned with the clothes. "I would think, given his own situation with love, that he would be more open to yours," he said and passed the clothing to Cullen.

Cullen said a thank you and pulled the clothes on under the blanket.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:56 am

"Maybe but I'm his first daughter. He's going to struggle." Nel said with a shrug. She wondered if Braxton had called him.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:57 am

"You'll just make it easier on the rest of them," Braxton said. Though bryna was not about to give her opinion. And yes, he had called wolf. But she'd bratted at him. She deserved it

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:58 am

Nel just sighed, "that's not fair." she replied and then waited for Cullen to get dressed. "why don't I get to discuss these things with my true love first?"

"because life doesn't roll that way," Wolf said, he had Alex with them and he'd used the shadows to travel rather than the car this time. "Your dad's get to vet your future husband. That's just a thing."

"I don't even know if he likes marriage or any of that so I can't comment. This is the point. I know nothing." Nel said and crossed her arms. But Wolf still hugged her.

"I'm happy for you, princess." Wolf said and she sort of softened against his hug. Ha. He won.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:58 am

Cullen had finished getting dressed. He took off the blanket and then took Yuui's offered hand to help him up. Both of them watched Wolf and Nel together with some interest, though Cullen was rather nervous all of the sudden as he'd really not expected any of this when he'd come to deliver his product to Braxton.

Braxton said nothing either. But he also didn't look apologetic in the least for calling Wolf. Not at all. Brat.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:01 am

"When you're dressed, I would like to talk with you." Wolf said then, looking at Cullen, his demeanour had changed towards Cullen. Less impressed with him, than he was with Nel for being that awesome, clearly. "So," he said and looked at his watch. "Ten minutes in a random room that Braxton will provide for privacy."

"Well, ten minutes isn't nearly enough time for me to enjoy his naked and him get dressed again." Nel said and Wolf pinched her arm kinda hard and she squeaked. "I'm telling!" She said then and hid behind Yuui. "He was mean."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next