Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:43 am

"Well yes, little ones do take up a lot of your time and energy," Yuui said. Wall had gotten jealous. But they'd gotten past that. It had been so very long ago, after all.

"I don't really know the fancy terms humans use," Cullen said. "I am familiar with the culture of Valeria but not much beyond that...I suppose, given your history, that I would do what you'd like, what you'd be comfortable with."

Athy

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 11 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:44 am

"That wasn't why I was jealous." wall said with a laugh, but it was like Yuui to assume that.

"I can imagine it's the girl, giving Yuui what you couldn't and spending much time with them to experience the pregnancy, I can imagine Alex being jealous of that too." Wolf said with a shrug then.

"Well I'm not really planning on seeing others so I think going steady is what the kids are using now. Means we're mutually exclusive and in a relationships I guess." Nel said.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:45 am

"Oh was that it?" Yuui asked innocently. "You silly thing." He patted Wall on the arm. "But did you ask us to walk with you just to chat about babies?" he asked Wolf then, changing the subject.

"Sounds good to me," Cullen said. It was weird to talk without using the cards. But it felt nice to have his voice back again. That was very important to a siren after all.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"No, I just wanted to get to know you both and it seems to be working well enough. She's happy so I'm happy and if anyone deserves her heart it's your Cullen so," Wolf shrugged he didn't have an issue.

"Would you sing for me?" Nel asked then, she loved his talking voice so much and knowing he was a siren...well she was just very curious.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I could take issue though, hm?" Yuui said. "Hunters and vampires don't traditionally get along, do we? But I do have a soft spot for Hunters and most of them aren't you, are they? So..." Yuui laughed.

"Sure, if you'd like me to," Cullen said. He thought about what song to sing to her. There were so many now. But his family was rather musical, wasn't it? Especially Yuui. So he chose something lovely and soft.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Well, I mean I haven't given you reason to, but I could see why you would." Wolf said, he'd made friends with Braxton easily and he didn't kill fiends unnecessarily.

Nel was quiet as she listened. She just stared at him, very enraptured. She did not like that he was so far away though so she took a hand from her pocket and held it out to him.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"What does reason have to do with it?" Yuui asked with a laugh. "Ohhh but you've been nice to one of my more eccentric proteges so...I'll be nice this time." He still wasn't admitting to the scheming he'd done when it came to the kids.

Cullen took her hand. Though he didn't know what she wanted beyond that. She was too caught up in his singing to communicate properly and he was rather fine with that. In this moment, at least.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:46 am

Wolf just snorted, "Braxton is a good guy." he said, at least he showed that part of himself to Wolf a lot. "we all have darkness but there has to be a line."

"I admire your work," wall said honestly, because it took a lot of courage and morals to do what Wolf did. "You're not like others who kill needlessly, you require reason and proof."

"Yeah, well the hunters that don't do it like I do are doing it wrong and are no better than the bad fiends I deal with."

Nel pulled him close and wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head against his stomach. "your voice is beautiful." she said quietly.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Yuui laughed. Braxton was good because it benefited him to be. Once it didn't, he was no longer good. But Yuui wouldn't say that. "Yes, you are a rarity," he commented.

"Thank you," Cullen commented. "It is nice to be able to use it once more."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Well I was just brought up around proper hunters." Wolf said, though a lot of his parents friends hadn't been quite the same about it. They had gotten there in the end. "Nothing is black and white, ever."

"Though we humans like to think that it is, no?" Wall said with a chuckle. He knew about Braxton but he said nothing either. "Yuui is a big brat, he will forever poke at you about your hunter status and whether or not you're friends. But I like you, you'll be good addition to family."

"You're welcome to both things," Nel said with a small laugh. But she had to bite her lip to stop a sigh from appearing. She wasn't sad, she was just surprised. "I thought that I'd be on my own forever and that I'd be too much for people and I am still scared I am going to be too much for you."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I never said that I was adopting him," Yuui said with a playful look in his eyes. "Though I could..." That would be a funny site. Yuui looked no older than twenty three. He changed the subject again. "Thank we've given them enough time?"

"Well, what if I'm too much for you?" Cullen asked. "See, we don't really know, do we? But true love cannot be denied. I am not worried."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Probably not, in fairness." Wall said because you know they had a lot to deal with. "But you don't really care, so you're going to go and annoy them anyway, aren't you?"

"Sounds like something I'd do. You know. To make sure they don't get too close already." Wolf said then quietly. Because that was so something he'd do, be a big old cock block.

Nel didn't say anything, because sometimes love was just not enough and that was truth. She hoped it would be though.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:47 am

"I just like to keep people on their toes," Yuui said. He wouldn't feel guilty in the least if he cock blocked them. Though it wouldn't be to keep them from getting together too fast.

As it turned out, it wasn't Yuui or Wolf who interrupted them but someone else. "Nel! There you are..." Bryna said as she poked her head into the room and then paused, just staring at the boy that Nel was with. He was not of Braxton's household.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Same, it's more fun that way." Wolf said, but he wondered then if they were going or not. "Should we or no?" He asked thoughtfully.

Nel looked over at Bryna then and smiled. "Oh hey you, did you meet Cullen before?" She knew the answer already considering the look on her face. "I think he is Braxton's brother, who I also totally just uncursed by kissing him as I think we're each others true love. That's right, right? Cullen this is Bryna my little sister."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"It's already happened," Yuui said with a little pout. "Bryna beat us to it. Oh well." It took the fun away. He just sighed. Not much to be done about it now. But there would be opportunities later. And he knew that.

"Cullen?" Bryna asked. "The Cullen who invented the capture spheres? I learned about you in school. And I've used some of your inventions in my training with Braxton," she said as she came into the room.

"That's right," Cullen said, confirming it for her.

"It's nice to meet you in person," Bryna said. "Wait..." She looked at Nel. "Did you say you broke his curse with true love's kiss? Goodness, you have had quite the pirate adventure."

"What?" Cullen asked, confused then.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:48 am

"Aw, man. Next time..." Wolf said, because he was slightly disappointed. But at least there was going to be plenty of opportunities.

"You guys are going to make their life hell," Wall chuckled, though he didn't think the others would appreciate.

"Yeah, I played pirates with bram." Nel laughed, "I captured a siren while I was there, apparently."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Us? Never," Yuui said. "Well, not hell per se....but you know, close enough?" He laughed. "Braxton's new little construct is going to do that fairly often for us."

"Oh," Cullen said as he understood then. "That does happen, yes."

Bryna smiled. She'd not heard Nel laugh since the whole thing started with M. This siren she'd captured couldn't possibly be a bad thing then. Or so she hoped. "I wish my morning had been so eventful. But Braxton's had me doing my lessons. Without him."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Oh what now?" Wolf asked curiously, he didn't know that Braxton was making anything.

"He's a brat, that Braxton." Nel said with a grin, she couldn't help it. She looked done and saw Liron had joined them too. "Oh hey, this is Liron... He's Bryna's.... Something?"

"Eventual life partner." Liron said as he cleaned a paw as though the conversation was not that interesting to him.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:49 am

"He's making a kind of bodyguard for the girls," Yuui said. "As they seem to attract a great deal of trouble." As happened with teen girls. And these ones didn't seem to be able to help it either.

Bryna's cheeks turned a bit pink at Liron saying that. He really was persistent. And he seemed fairly certain that he was going to win her over.

"Oh," Cullen said. He looked at the two of them. He wasn't sure what to make of that. The girl wasn't denying it but she seemed embarrassed. "Well it's nice to meet you too," he said, though he knew how cats could be.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Oh nice, I like that. I'm curious. Can we go see?" Wolf asked, he just wanted to look at it in fairness.

"Yes, it is nice to see Nel smile and laugh, it has been quite some time and I suspect you have helped with that." Liron said, because he had no shame. "I could be mischief... If that helps too." he said to Nel.

"No! Nope. It's fine. It's okay." Nel said and started to laugh, but Liron was like that. Anyway, she could get there on her own. "Ignore him. He's dark fae. So mischievous."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Of course we can!" Yuui said. Braxton might mind them bursting in on his work but Yuui didn't much care. This wasn't dangerous work after all. Not like a lot of his other stuff. "It'll be this way," he said and took off back into the manor.

"Braxton!" Yuui said as a gust of wind blew the door open. "We've come to spy on your construct!"

"Must you?" Braxton asked, looking up from his work, which appeared to be a young girl with blonde hair laying on the table.

"Oh, yes, of course," Cullen said. He was not surprised. Yuui was a dark fae, after all. They were all known for their mischief. He did not recognize what kind of dark fae Liron was to know what mischief he was offering.

"You behave," Bryna said to Liron with a little tsk.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Yeah I'm curious," Wolf said as he followed Yuui. "Is... Is that a person? Or just something that looks like a person?" he really hoped the latter.

Liron chuckled and then turned into a man. "My tricks are not so different from yours." He said to Cullen. "Fish legs."

"Liron!" Nel said then and tried so hard to not laugh. "Don't be so rude."

"i said it affectionately," Liron pouted, because he held fish above all things. Except Bryna.
ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:50 am

"It's a doll," Braxton answered. "I would not gift them a person. Although, I could," he added thoughtfully. "But this way is more durable. She can't die and if she breaks, she'll just put herself back together thanks to the magic.

"Oh that's clever," Yuui said approvingly and floated over to the table to look at the doll. "She looks so real except for at her joints..."

"Please don't eat me," Cullen said with a laugh. "Although...that doesn't exactly answer my question about you, does it? After all, lots of dark fae have tricks similar to mine."

"He's a lilu," Bryna supplied.

"Ohhh," Cullen said. "Yeah, none of your mischief, thank you very much."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:50 am

"Indestructible bodyguards are legit the best ones." Wolf said approvingly, "how long until she is finished? Not to rush you, but I am having a hard time finding M, there is not enough to go on and that sneaky bastard leaves no evidence."

Liron chuckled but looked at them for just a little too long, he just looked very pleased with himself. "I will leave the eating to Nel." he said finally.

"Sweet Lord. Stop." Nel said and literally tried to look somewhere else. "Who invited the horny and frustrated cat?"

"Wolf, obviously. I'm to watch Bryna at all times. Except when she needs to shower or change, or pee, or get naked in any way, or sleep. He was quite thorough on what I can and can't do. "Liron said then.

Nel cracked up, "he's like, not even here properly and he's cock blocking. He had talent."

ɑϮɦʏ

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:51 am

"She'll be done shortly," Braxton said. "I had hoped she would be of service when it comes to this M character. She just needs life..." He walked over to one of his bookshelves. It didn't contain books though but jars. Some of the jars had glowing blue orbs in them. Others had floating pink hearts in them that also glowed. He looked over the jars and then picked one of the blue orbs and one of the floating hearts. He inserted both into the doll's body. "That should do it."

"Oh lovely!" Yuui said, clapping his hands. "What's her name?"

"Lullaby," Braxton answered.

"Musical! I love it," Yuui exclaimed.

"Okay...no," Bryna said and held up a hand. "None of that is happening. You can hang out with the other cat while all of that is going on." She noticed suddenly that Trent wasn't there. Or...no, there he was at the window. He'd snuck back in somehow to bathe in the moonlight.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next