Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:01 am

"Look how little they are!" Yuui exclaimed. "Perfect for tiny hands."

Bram liked the looks of the little shovels. They were the kind you used at the beach or in the sandbox. "I can do these!" he said, eyeing the croc with less than the normal sort of trust.

Athy

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mysterious M! 13 Days Left

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:02 am

"Nahm nahm!" the tiny baby Croc said and snapped his jaw playfully towards Bram as if he was going to chase him.

Nel giggled, as in the distance she saw a very, very incredibly large man. "Argh! They're after my treasure!" she shouted, pulling toy pirate swords from her bag. "don't let him take it!"

Wall of course was fully dressed as a pirate, he just didn't have a patch. He had the hat and everything else. He too, even had a sword. He was pouting about being forgotten, but he still wanted to play.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:02 am

"But he's so big. How are we supposed to stop him?" Bram asked as he looked at Wall in the distance.

"That won't be easy, hm?" Yuui said with a smile. He wasn't at all worried. But he never seemed to be either. That was just who he was.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:03 am

"you stole me treasure!" Wall shouted as he approached and then paused as he got close. He looked at Nel and then at Yuui.

"What treasure?! " Nel said, brandishing her shovel as though it was a weapon.

" That one. He's mine. He wants you, but you can't have him. " wall said and grabbed Yuui." we can share."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Yuui couldn't help but laugh. "Oh my. Now. Let's not fight over me. I can be shared," he said, echoing what Wall had said. He thought his beloved was adorable though. And he was so proud of him for speaking in front of them.

"You can't take him!" Bram exclaimed. But he didn't try to get Yuui back. Wall was too big for him. He looked at Nel.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Take him?! I heard that there was a treasure to be digging up and my delicate king can not get his nails dirty," Wall said dramatically then and took the spade from Yuui. Which literally looked like something akin to a toothpick to the massive man.

Nel had to bite her lip as she just looked at him. He looked hilarious with this little plastic shovel, meant for building sandcastles. She could tell just by looking at him, that his pirate garb was not everyday wear. Considering it didn't fit massively well and he'd thrown it on in a hurry. "Arggh," she said suddenly because she had been quiet too long. "Another fine member of me crew, I be captain Nel, what be your name sailor?"

"Wall." The big man replied and Nel just stared at him. "Not joking. Actual name. Wall." He said and she continued to just stare, before walking off to go and dig up treasure. The big man actually laughed.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"I was such a creative child," Yuui said with a little laugh. He'd been quite awful to name the man Wall but he hadn't really meant for him to have that name for the rest of his life, to be fair. Oh well. He gave him such a big squish.

"That really is his name," Bram said, though he had never questioned it since he'd heard it all his life.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:04 am

"It's the irony. Is irony the word I mean?" Nel laughed then, unsure of the word she was looking for. But the man was literally and figuratively a freaking god damn wall. "I just didn't want to feed my brain on it."

Wall picked up Yuui and carried him in a cuddle. "What kind of treasure is it?" He asked, because he was used to it. Really, everyone was surprised by him, but less and less they thought of him as a monster, so he smiled more.

"Obviously pirate currency." Nel said and rolled her eyes.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:04 am

"What is pirate currency?" Bram asked. He didn't really know. He just knew pirates like gems and gold for the most part. That's what it showed in their treasure chests in all the movies and books.

"Dubloons!" Yuui exclaimed. He thought Wall was adorable for carrying him around like he was this delicate little thing. To be fair, he certainly didn't look very frightening or capable.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:05 am

"Aye!" Nel shouted and so did wall at the same time and it made her laugh. She started to dig and wall helped. But he didn't get in the way of bram doing it.

Bram would be the one to find the small chest, full of chocolate doubloons.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Bram made an exclamation of excitement when he found the top of the small chest. It took more self control than most children possessed for him to not just start digging it out with his hands. But he used his little shovel up until he couldn't any longer. Then he pulled out the little chest away from the hole they'd created. "I found it!"

"What a good little pirate you are!" Yuui said, the cleanest of the lot as he'd not been allowed to dig. "Why don't you open it then, yeah? And let's see what treasure's been found."

Bram opened the chest and found the doubloons inside. He could smell right away that they were chocolate rather than a precious metal. "Chocolate?" he asked, surprised.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Aye!!" Nel said excitedly and took one of the coins, she ate it quickly. She had skipped her food to play pirate.

"What's our cut?" wall said, he wanted paying for his manual labour.

"This many," Nel said and gave them handfuls each just because she was nice.

"Fair deal."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:06 am

"You look as if you haven't eaten today," Yuui said, noticing how she scarfed the coin down so quickly.

"We kind of skipped breakfast to go on the treasure hunt," Bram said. He didn't much care that it had been short and not all that scary. He'd gotten chocolate out of it and that was nice. He too ate one of the coins.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:07 am

"Yeah, I was more interested in my booty." Nel said and picked up the chest with a grunt. "It's only fair we share with Bryna, Liron, your brother and father too."

"She must be gentle captain Nel." wall chuckled to himself. No pirates shared so well.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Do we have to?" Bram asked, a little bit disappointed. No, he didn't want to eat all of the chocolate. But he didn't exactly like the idea of sharing with everyone. There wouldn't be much left if they did that.

"It's only nice to share," Yuui said. "Though not your typical sort of pirate behavior," he added, agreeing with Wall. Nel was a special sort of pirate to be teaching a little bit the importance of sharing.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"We do yes, because we love them and when we love people we share," Nel said, maybe that completely ruined it, because he might only share with family but she didn't care he didn't have to share with horrible children.

Wall chuckled, "I think I agree. I definitely love you, Brae and your father. So if it had been me and I hadn't shared with you... Would you be upset with me?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Oh...Yes, I guess I would," Bram said. He wouldn't have liked that very much at all. "I guess it's okay to share with them then..."

"That's the spirit," Yuui said even if the boy sounded rather unsure still. "How about we get Nel here some proper food as well. One can't survive on chocolate alone, as nice as that would be."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"Yeahhh, I'm so hungry. I want breakfast." Nel said, because running around as a pirate made her hungry.

"Me too, " wall said, it wasn't food time but he was so up for eating. He had no qualms in chowing down.

Athy

Back to top Go down

"You're always hungry," Yuui said with a laugh. "Well, let's go take this treasure here to Braxton and have him arrange some food for the two of you. Possibly three," he said as he looked down at Bram.

Bram just looked up at him and took another chocolate coin.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:08 am

Nel was impressed by how well the kid had pulled that off. That was amazing. "Nice," she said and offered her hand for a high five.

Wall cracked up, "Oh dear." she said, now he knew why Yuui wanted Nel.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Yuui just grinned. He really did. But he was all for collecting lost children and Nel was definitely one of those. Well, she wasn't a child any longer but she was still lost, if not fully.

Bram gave Nel a high five and ate the chocolate coin. Then he marched right back off towards the manor. His dad wouldn't be in the dining room anymore. By now, they'd have all finished eating their breakfast.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Nel followed with a grin, "now is the mission of finding your dad?" She asked, because that seemed like a thing. The house was so big.

"She's not going to come to you easily. "wall said, because he could tell. But he also knew Yuui well. "her walls are bigger than me."

Athy

Back to top Go down

"He might be in his study," Bram said. "And if he's not there, we can always ask one of the staff. They know where he is. Usually." He imagined that his father wouldn't be too busy as he'd agreed to help Nel and Bryna, keep them safe and away from whatever it was they needed to be safe from.

"I'm not discouraged," Yuui said. "I do love a good challenge. And there's very few things I haven't been able to accomplish that I've wanted. I'll make it happen. Somehow."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:09 am

"Sound plan, lead the way." Nel said and let him play the grown up host showing her around his house. Kids loved that.

"Good luck, little bird. You will need it, yes?" Wall said with a smile, but he knew Yuui would get there. Eventually.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 am

Bram did so, taking them back into the house and through the twists and turns of the manor until they got the area that was strictly his father's.

"Oh luck has nothing to do with it," Yuui said with a grin and opened the door for Bram as he was taller than the boy. "Braxtonnn," he said in a sing song voice. The vampire was indeed in the room.

Braxton looked up from his computer. "Are you finished with your treasure hunt then?" he asked as he looked at the group before him.

"Yes, we found buried treasure," Bram said and held out some of the chocolate coins.

"Very good," Braxton said.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next