Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of Dragons Exploration

2 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Master of Dragons Exploration - Page 24 Empty Re: Master of Dragons Exploration

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:03 pm

"That's a fair thing," Ryuu said. He took a breath and thought on Jiro's question, he wasn't sure. "Yes. I have already let her go. It's time she gets to live and be happy with Drake, I just hope she is as happy as I am with life, when she is older." He smiled at Jiro. "I know that with you and Drake around, she won't have much of a choice."

"NO!" Tanjiro cried and threw himself on the floor. He didn't want to see. "I want proper paint, so I can make daddy and you a proper picture, not one already done that's hiding." So many tears.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:07 pm

"We'll make sure that she finds every happiness," Jiro said. "And it's time that she does, right?" He was glad that Ryuu was in a happy place in his life when this was happening. He would have hated for him to watch her be reborn, knowing that she would find happiness with his souls new incarnation, but not have the happiness himself. Now he had a beautiful woman by his side, two lovely kids, and another on the way. It was the perfect time for this to happen, for him at least.

"But darling, the only thing set it he pattern and colors. You can make the shapes and the like all yourself." Ermes knew that at two he really couldn't make amazing pictures but it was sweet that he wanted to try anyway.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:19 pm

"It is, long since due. I just hope that the new me will be as respectful as I was." Ryuu said, because she deserved that, a gentleman. Someone to take care of her and treat her well. "I will be glad for you to visit once things are progressing and you remember, so you can keep me updated. Should I give the key back to your father today?"

Tanjiro sniffled, but he was not appeased. Not fully. "It's not the same." He protested, he would eventually get over and use them happily. His initial reaction was a lot of no's.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:28 pm

"I can take them," Jiro said. "You may not want to deal with my father today," he added with a laugh. Not that Lucian had ever been mean to Ryuu. But oh well. "We don't have much time before her birth. They'll be taking her away now. Best to say goodbye before they do."

"Well, if you want to give it a go, it's here for you," Ermes said. "I'm going to help your brother. You can join us when you're up to it."

Seiichi was happy to make shapes and see what colors they'd turn out. He loved it.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:35 pm

"I don't mind your father," Ryuu said, he didn't think that today would be any worse than any other day. "It's fine. Let's hurry then so we don't miss her leaving," he said with a smile as he hurried his pace.

Tanjiro sat there and pouted. He watched them paint, but he didn't seem interested other than that. He didn't throw a tantrum more than he already had either. He just sat there and looked grumpy.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:37 pm

"Yes, let's," Jiro said and nudged him along to the spot. He could see the servants hanging back as they waited to take the soul.

Ermes let the boy be grumpy. It was on him if he didn't have any fun and she knew that he needed to learn that. So she helped Seiichi and waited for him to get over the grumps and join them. Or not.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Ryuu went over and did his usual greeting to Mireya. "Today will be our last visit, my little love. For your life is about to start over and everything will be lovely, take care of Drake okay? Make sure he takes care of you as well."

He didn't join them, he just sat there. But he went and got normal paper and crayons, that in his head was a better way to do it than silly one coloured paint.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Jiro just stood behind him and waited for him to finish his goodbye. Then it was off to the hospital to watch her birth so that Ryuu could see her born, see her healthy and cared for, and walk away.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:08 pm

Ryuu was quiet now at the hospital. He just watched and waited. He wasn't worried or upset like he was with Drake. It was different, more than anything right now he felt...so very at peace. He'd done his job, he'd waited it out and now she was being reborn and soon their souls would reconnect.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:11 pm

Jiro stood behind him the whole time, giving him this moment alone, but close enough if he needed the comfort. This birth was happier for them. It was a turning point. And when she came into the world and was safely in her mother's arms, he felt relieved. "Now you just have to bring them together. I'll make sure they stay together."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:13 pm

"Bringing them together is easy, keeping them together is the hard part." Ryuu pointed out, that was always the hard part. He knew, he believed, he had faith in their soul's recognising each other and it going from there.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:22 pm

"When Drake returns, he will know who she is and what she means to him," Jiro reminded him. "I cannot help but think that will help him. As for her, I'm sure she'll recognize his soul." But the drama surrounding them would be difficult for them both. Jiro would have to find a way to keep that from forcing them apart as it did last time.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:35 pm

"It will help them a lot, so long as they can find reason to stay together. They might find the drama is too much, but they are the same. Nothing will matter more than their love." Ryuu said, he would help hide them as well, so that people couldn't fight for the fairy and dragon to be apart.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Four Years Later

It was time for Jiro to leave his present life, family, and friends to become a little two year old with no memory of much of anything and become adopted by a rich family that wanted a little boy but could have no more children. He had said goodbye to his father and mother. And now he had to say goodbye to the others that mattered in his life.

So of course he was with Ryuu, Ermes, and their little ones. The youngest ones would not remember who he was when they grew up but he hoped the two oldest would, even if he was just some vague figure in their life that they couldn't put a face to but an emotion or something.

"Oh I'm not sure I'm ready for this," Ermes said, her hands wiping away tears.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:56 pm

"Neither am I, it's...too soon." Ryuu said, he was crying as well, the boys hadn't noticed thankfully. He crushed Jiro in a hug, he didn't want to let go. "I know you will be fine, but I am not happy you're leaving."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:58 pm

"I don't want to leave if that helps any," Jiro replied, chocking on his tears as he laughed. He didn't want to do this part. He didn't want to leave the happy little family he'd helped to create. He didn't cry often but he was doing it now. Not full on sobbing or anything terribly embarrassing but enough to show how emotional he felt.

Ermes was trying to be calm and present a calming influence for the situation with her presence but it was so hard when she was feeling so sad. It was absolutely pouring rain outside.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:04 pm

"I know, I know." Ryuu said, though he was also crying he was still rubbing Jiro's back soothingly. He literally didn't know what to say though. It was so hard. "We'll be watching you, you won't know us, but we'll know you and you don't need to know anything else."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:06 pm

"I know you'll have my back," Jiro said. It made him feel better going into it. He would be on his own growing up, or it would feel that way, but it wouldn't be true. He'd given them a nice little artifact, a magic mirror of sorts, that all they had to do was speak his name to see where he was and what he was up to. It would make it easier on them.

Jiro hugged Ryuu tightly. "You take care while I'm going. I know you'll both take great care of each other." He didn't have to worry about Ryuu and Ermes. They were good together and they kept each other grounded. So did the kids.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:24 pm

"We will, we will take care of you, too." Ryuu said, because behind the scenes and at a distance they will keep an eye on them. He would do it. He would protect his cat. "Be good, okay? No mischief."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:27 pm

"What mischief can I get into think I'm a human?" Jiro asked with a laugh. That was going to be weird. He needed to say goodbye to the kids. They were young enough not to understand why he was leaving, just that he was leaving. He let go of Ryuu and looked at the little ones. "So. You're going to be good boys for your parents, not give them too many heart attacks, and grow up to be great men like your father while I'm gone, right?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:10 am

"Um..." The six year old Tanjiro replied, he was just a boy. He didn't care for being a man yet. Boo. "One day!" He offered instead as he jumped in Jiro's arm for a hug.

Ryuu chuckled he wasn't surprise.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:13 am

"I'll take that," Jiro said and bent down to hug the boy. The other twin rushed forward to hug in him as well so he ended up hugging them both. He knew they wouldn't understand. That made it easier and harder at the same time. They would never have any idea how much they meant to him. Ah well. Nothing he could do about that. He'd spoiled them as much as possible over the years.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:25 am

"Where are you going, Uncle Jiro? Is it a holiday? Can we come too?" Tanjiro asked, because he wasn't old enough to comprehend the situation. He wouldn't be for another four years yet.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:29 am

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid it's not a holiday else I'd love for you to come with me. But I won't be coming back until you're all grown up," Jiro said.

"That's a long time," Seiichi said. He wasn't going to grow up for ages, he thought.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:35 am

"That's like...forever," Tanjiro whined into Jiro's shoulder. That was a seriously long time and he would miss his Uncle. "I don't want you to go away if it's going to be for that long." He protested, that wasn't what he wanted at all.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next