Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey To The Capital!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Journey To The Capital! - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey To The Capital!

Post by Athy Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 am

"You need not be silent, Miyuki." Ryuu chuckled then, that wasn't what he had meant. "Help yourself to food and drink, there will be fresh clothes and a hot bath ready for you within an hour as well."

"Well then, let us go and find them some armour and some weapons." Kuro said then, tired of their conversations of family and how harsh they were. He had no input in that conversation, ever. "I am not so sure that they will have much to fit this one," he said nodding towards Hikari.

"Well I can sew you know so I can make it work." Hikari said then, sticking her tongue out at Kuro who just huffed, looked away from her, then looked back and gave her the smallest, twitchiest of smiles before going back to being a grumpus.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:53 am

"That's very kind of you, Ryuu," Miyuki said, relaxing. This was definitely better than joining her siblings in the capital. She had no intention of that. None at all. And she didn't much want to think about what was happening there either.

Megumi was terribly amused. "There are cultures where the women are warriors just as well as the men," she said. "I'm sure we can find a way to make it work for Hikari."

Jihae did not comment. He really didn't do much in the way of fitting armor and the like. So he couldn't add much to that conversation though he was relieved to be speaking of weapons. So far, it didn't seem like his father had noticed their presence in the kingdom. Good. Maybe they could avoid it after all. "Let's be quick then," he said and ushered them into the appropriate shops.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:33 am

"Well it is not just myself who has been on a terrible journey," Ryuu pointed out, which meant Miyuki deserved to be spoiled too. "Plus, I plan to kill your father once your siblings have passed through the city, I would like for you to help me with it. I feel if anyone deserves that right, it would be yourself."

"Hm," Kuro said and looked down at himself and then at Hikari. "Perhaps samurai, without extra accessories. Just padded suit and armour." He said thoughtfully and looked at his priestess for confirmation. "Or ninja."

"Awesome!" Hikari whispered at her brother and smacked him excitedly.

"This just got exciting." Drake said then and rolled his shoulders. He was much excited also, even as Jihae ushered them along.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum