Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Dark Clashes

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

When Dark Clashes - Page 3 Empty Re: When Dark Clashes

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:21 pm

Drake: you're not his princess. If you say he is, I'm going to have too get unlocked and take dialga to visit him.
Hikari: ignore him. Omg. Sissssssyyyy! So basically what was said about the dark fae headmaster. He's a shit. We need help from the master of fairies. Please?

Nel laughed at Heather then, she couldn't help. "I was saying I want to make it up to you, we are cousin's you and I. Right? Together we are a force to be reckoned with. Yes, I bought them lunch, but they're happy for me to be friends with both groups. And I've got info for you."

Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mireya: Drake, your crazy is showing. Please stop it.
Nuala: Ohhh my. Anything for you, little sis. I'll call Syn right away. I can't imagine he'd ever tell us no.

"What kind of information are we talking about here?" Bryna asked curiously. She took the cupcake as a show that she was willing to pardon Nel for yesterday.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hikari: told you I could hook you up.
Drake: I'm texting you now, Miri.
Glitch: relationship issues. Will they stay together, or will the epic love fall apart? Find out right here, next time on UP love love high school drama.

"Well, Mireya is taking a boy from outside of the school to the dance. He's a rebel apparently. Drives a motorcycle." Nel said, of course she knew all of that only because she knew Drake. "He is the master of dragons. Sirius is going with Haru and Mandisa is going with Ginnie. This is for the dance, in case you two sheep couldn't keep up." Nel said then to Bryna's cronies.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:22 pm

Mireya put her hands over her face for a moment and then just picked up her phone again to see what Drake was going to say now. He was so possessive and they weren't even an official couple yet. She didn't know what to make of him sometimes. But he was pretty hot so she'd likely forgive him for this weirdness. This time.

"Boys," Mandisa said, exchanging a look with her sister.

"Don't get involved with them," she agreed to her twin. "Maybe I'll try being a lesbian like you."

"Can't, it's not your destiny," Mandisa said.

Mireya just pouted. "Oh well."

Vale: I would so watch that show if we made it a thing. But seriously, can we make it a thing? We can put out our own school news letter of the dramatic goings on here.
Sirius: That would actually sell. I say we do it.
Braxton: Get me all the specific details of what is required of me. I'll be in touch later.
Nuala: I want the same! Except for Syn, of course. We're having dinner tonight so I'll bring it up to him then.

Bryna grinned. "So little miss goodie light isn't so innocent, hm? We can definitely run with this information," she decided and looked at one of the boys at her table. "Chase, you know what to do. And Samantha? Move it," she said.

The blonde girl quickly got out of her chair and relocated to a different one at the table.

"Have a seat, Nel," Bryna said, offering the now opened chair.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:23 pm

Drake just text saying he was serious about her, so he didn't like hearing her say she belonged to someone else. It was written in a super sweet and adorable way.

"At least you have a destined someone?" Haru said and someone made a sound of agreement. "I can think of a few of us here who will likely never see a love like yours."

"Right?" Glitch said then, speaking for the first time since he sat down. "Nel is going to end up with twenty dark cats, while stuck with Wolf finally getting Alex and grumpy old Trent. While you guys are all off living the fairy tale dream."

"If I'm lucky, you guys will still want to hang out with me sometimes." Haru said with a sigh, because she'd be an extra wheel. And that was never fun.

"Sirius and I will always hang out with you girl." Glitch said, not that they were together yet. Or anywhere close. But that was still a thing.

Hikari: I'll get that for you both and email it over. Nuala, we need to hang out again soon. There's a dance coming up and it's a big deal.

Nel sat down, looking a little smug about the girl who had gotten moved and to Heather too. "I can keep getting you information like that, if you want."

Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:24 pm

Mireya: Drake, you know that isn't what I meant. Each element has their princess and master. I didn't mean I literally belonged to him. You're cute but you don't have to get so worked up. I really don't think the engaged fairy master is a threat to us being together, silly.

Mireya looked up from her phone at her best friend. Haru was both wrong and right in what she was saying. "I guess I can see what you're saying, that it's better to have a destined love with an unhappy story than no story at all." But she didn't always feel that. There was security in knowing she didn't have to pick. It had already been done for her. She was the only one that could unlock Drake and she would because she would fall in love with him. She didn't have to search for her love or worry if he would love her back. But their story was a sad one. Their love in the past had not been enough to save them from their enemies in the world. And that was still a very real way that things with them could end. She knew that the chances of them growing old together and surrounded by grand babies was pretty slim.

But Mireya didn't like to talk about that. "But you're wrong in all the rest of it. Except for maybe Nel and the cats..." That she actually could see. "You're not going go end up forever alone. And I would never stop hanging out with my bestie. Girl, come on. You are far too awesome. We just need to find everyone's other half. And that's kind of exciting right? Because they're out there somewhere right now. And it could be anyone."

Nuala: A dance? We are definitely getting together then. Tell me all about it! Dances are so exciting. And romantic. You're going to take Cam, right?

"Oh I definitely think you should," Bryna said, taking a delicate bite of the cupcake. As far as the table was concerned, Nel had gone from enemy number one to Bryna's new favorite. And no one said anything more after Heater had gotten shot down about it.

Chase slid his phone to Bryna to look at. "There's a lot of stuff on this Drake guy. He's a Hunter."

"Oh the light princess likes bad boys? How scandalous," Bryna replied.

"What about her sister?" Heather asked, pointedly ignoring how smug Nel was being. "She's into girls."

The table waited to hear how Bryna felt about that. "And?" The girl responded. "All that does is make her hotter. It's not really all that useful to us."

"Yeah, it really does though," the guys at the table agreed. Trevor especially, who started looking at Mandisa in a very lewd sort of way.

Bryna reached across the table, grabbed his ear and near slammed his head down. "She's not a piece of meat, Trevor. You don't look at girls like that. You're a human, not an animal, so act like it."

"Idiot," Chase said, the table agreeing.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:25 pm

Drake: Actually, he'd be one of the biggest reasons. He would happily try and stop us being together. Considering the situation. You're the only fairy that likes me.

"Yeah but I don't want to be a third wheel." Haru said, because that wasn't fun. That wasn't an awkward feeling she wanted. "my issue is, I don't like any of the guys at the school. And the ones who will grow into hotties, are probably gay or just not into me."

Hikari: I haven't asked him yet. But I'm hoping too. I need to find a dress and get my hair done. It's one of those dances where the girls ask the guy. It is kinda cool. I guess.

"The God of truth is actually into Mandisa, I don't know if that's because she's lesbian though." Nel said though he had to know that wasn't going to work well. "But you know, she is totally gorgeous."

Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:26 pm

Mireya: Okay, you've got me there. But if he is a threat to us, personally, don't you think we should be befriending him? You already know him. Do you really think he'd want to keep us apart?

Mireya glanced up from her phone and looked at the boys at the table. "Okay, I see your point. So we look outside the school. Hikari found her guy outside of school. I mean, I'm not saying we go on a rescue spree to find you a boyfriend...but we could."

Nuala: Oh how progressive. That should be fun. And this means we're going shopping and having a girls day when the dance comes to get you all dolled up to dazzle your man. I can't wait!

Bryna actually looked surprised then. A male God having a thing for a female lesbian was definitely gossip worth hearing.

"A god?" Heather asked, incredulous. "She is no where amazing enough to warrant a god's attention."

"Heather, use the brain that you were given," Bryna said and rolled her eyes. "She's a princess. That qualifies. Hello?" She looked at Chase.

"I'm already finding ways to spin it," he said. "We'll have them down in the polls before the students get a chance to vote for Queen."

"It would have been better if it was the other God. The one into her represents the feminine which I suppose fits for being into a lesbian. But we can still make it work. Samantha, you have Ginnie in one of your classes?"

"3rd period," Samantha answered.

"Good. Do your thing," Bryna said. "I want there to be drama before the week ends. Friday is better, give everyone a chance to stew on it over the weekend."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Drake: I will try for you, but don't be mad if tells you bad things about me. Or just straight up tells me to fuck off.

"Let's get school out of the way first. I promised Sirius save passage through this dance and I mean to stick to that." Haru nodded sternly.

Hikari: huehuehue. It'll be fun yes! I can't wait either. I'm gonna be the best dressed.

Nel was suddenly uncomfortable. But she managed to keep it hidden. She hadn't realised how that was going to go. "Oh just so everyone knows, Vale is off limits."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Mireya: What bad things could he possibly have to say about you? I thought you and Hikari rescued his little sister? You'd think he'd only have good things to say after that.

"Hey, if you find someone you genuinely want to go with, don't let me stop you," Sirius said. "I appreciate it, Haru. I do. But if you wanna go with a guy and legit have a nice time then go for it."

"See, that's sweet of you, Sirius," Mireya said approvingly.

"I can always take someone else. Or go stag. Or just not go..." He'd been avoiding the party because of the girls.

"Uh, no. You'll go with Nel and I," Vale said. "We can be a threesome. It'll be fun. But not like that," he added because teenage boys minds and all.

Nuala: Oh you really are. I'll make sure of that. You are going to turn heads when you walk into that room. A full on Cinderella moment is going to happen. Cam isn't even going to know what hit him when he picks you up.

Everyone at the table was suddenly looking at Heather. She'd been publicly humiliated when she'd asked Vale out and he'd bluntly told her no and promptly run away. It hadn't ruined her socially at all but it had damaged her reputation and she'd never quite recovered from that rejection. Having this new girl come in and suddenly say he was off limits was clearly not being received well by her if her expression was anything to go off of.

"Everyone knows that Vale doesn't go with humans," Bryna said. Everyone knew why as well. "But if you're trying to claim him for yourself, you'll have a hard time of it."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:28 pm

Drake: I slept with Nuala before they were officially a thing. I mean, they were betrothed at birth, but he slept around too... They didn't get together until his sister got sick and we saved her. But he's a little upset that I was with her first.

"As kind as that is," Haru said and deliberately looked around the room. "I don't see boys lining up to take me."

Glitch cracked up, "I've told all the girls no, so I'll go stag and we can be a foursome. Or something. No rudeness. Though that would be fun."

Hikari: I hope so! He's hardly noticed me yet. And I'm trying so hard to get his attention. Boys -_-

"Oh? Is that right?" Nel asked casually, she opened her phone up and sent a message to Vale.

Still my date to the dance, handsome? ^_~

She knew that he would know she was protecting him from Heather by staking a claim. He knew where she stood on that in a serious sense.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:29 pm

Mireya: Well that doesn't mean all that much to me. He has her now so what does he care? And we're going together so again, it's not like you're going to try and steal her away from him. Unless she's still into you, I don't see the issue.

"It kind of just sounds messy..." Sirius said and made a face. He couldn't figure out how it worked with just two people let alone four. "Not that I'll ever be allowed to do that stuff. My dads are super protective."

"With good reason!" Vale said. "I mean, in general. Not about you and foursomes." Ha. He was tickled by the idea though. He looked down at his phone and caught on right away.

You know it!

Bryna raised an eyebrow. "Well, looks like he's willing to make exceptions. Didn't peg you for his type..." She meant that in more ways than one too.

"I don't believe it," Heather said, grumpy as fuck about the whole thing. "There's no way he's suddenly into you in just a day. He only likes you because you're helping him pass my mother's class. Unless I see some action, it's all fake."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Drake: It's a guy thing. We are territorial. It'll be okay I'll try. But again, just be warned. We might butt heads.

"Messy is okay though," Glitch said, it was most of the point. Definitely. "Yeah, they're protective because they care. It's okay. One day you can have a giant mass orgie. It'll be great, I guess."

" Bitch, please you're so jealous. But I have no issue with it. We both know who is hotter. The guys you know, are all about boobs and I wear corsets daily. Get over it." Nel said but she got up anyway, sent a quick text on her phone telling Vale to roll with it, but she went over to him and kissed him. It wasn't a full on kiss neither was it chaste.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Mireya dropped her phone again. "What's happening?" she asked. Nel had just full on kissed cute little Vale just out of nowhere. She'd been so distracting talking to Drake that she'd forgotten to see what Nel was up to at Bryna's table.

"Uh..." Even Sirius didn't know what to say. He knew it had to do with something that Nel was up to over there but why on earth would she kiss Vale? Oh...Then it became clear.

Heather made a sound of full on rage and slammed her tray down on the table. She stood up and marched right off while everyone else at the table made cat calls and hooting sounds, teasing both Heather and Nel at the same time.

Except for Bryna, who sat there as cool and cold as an ice queen. She merely watched for a moment and then shushed her little followers. None of them went after Heather.

Vale had such a hard time not bursting out laughing. It was so gratifying to upset Heather like that. And he knew it had to be hard for Nel to kiss him. Or so he figured, given what she'd said to him and all about her issues with boys. But he thought it was a shy thing.

Mandisa knew the truth. "That was brave," she said quietly.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:31 pm

"Damn." Haru said, approvingly. "I like this girl, she comes in and makes waves. She ain't no wallflower."

Hikari even stopped. "... Oh my. Heather is pissed."

"good!" Glitch said and cracked up. He joined in the cat calls.

Nel returned to the table and sat down. "Aw, sorry is she mad that Vale isn't into her?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"This has got to be hands down the best day ever," Sirius said. "Not only is Nel making waves but it turns out the mega bitch is a fake. Nothing is going to top this. Ever."

Vale let out a giggle. He couldn't help it. "Oh I agree! But goodness girl, your lips are soft. What moisturizer do you use because I need to buy some of that, stat!"

"I think you just ruined her year," Chase said.

"She is not recovering from that," Samantha agreed wholeheartedly.

"You'd better think of transferring classes soon," Bryna commented, clearly not concerned about Heather being so shown up like that. The girl had literally asked for it. She had to take what was given when she did. "Mrs. Reed will be out for your blood as well."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"I heard she uses unicorn tears and the blood of innocents." Hikari said playfully because the girl was dark and it was totally what she would have said.

"I can see why that would make her lips incredibly soft." Glitch said, thoughtfully.

"Have you forgotten who I am?" Nel said, her eyes darkening. In no one's direction just in general. "I'm the darkness, the thing that everyone fears. She can try and make my life hell, but I can make her piss her pants in front of the class and not even lift my finger. So I advise, you tell Heather that if she doesn't want to be ashamed for the rest of her school life, she collars her bitch."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:32 pm

"Ew, that's so gross," Vale said and gagged. He quickly drank some soda to cover it up. "I am so out of this conversation now."

"Good, because lunch is pretty much over," Sirius said. "That was eventful though. The rest of the day is going to suck. But at least I get to plan a massive prank with Haru now..."

"Messing with teachers is grounds for expulsion," Bryna cautioned Nel in an unconcerned fashion. "If you get caught. So don't."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:32 pm

"It's a joke, honey. I'm so sorry." Hikari said then, but she got her stuff together. "Text me if there is anything else, okay?"

"Oh my God. Yes. I'm so excited Sirius, we never get to do stuff together! It is going to be great!" Haru said she was very suddenly hyper at the idea.

"I won't, besides... I have a great dad, if a teacher is being a bully, which is what she is doing, he won't stand for me being expelled because I stood up for myself and Mrs bitch will have to get over it." Nel smiled sweetly as she got her stuff together. "Speaking of, I have to get going to my next class. Not with her, thankfully. But seriously, you're going to have to sort Heather out, or I will."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:33 pm

"Yeah, if anything else happens we'll let you know," Vale said. He knew all the gossip. He was such a little cutie that people loved to tell him things. But for now, it seemed like they had everything sorted, at least until the Masters arrived and got involved. Then the planning could really begin.

"I think so too," Sirius said. "I don't know why we don't co-op more. You'll have to join me on the committee for helping to plan the dance," he decided. "If you want." He shrugged. She didn't have to.

"I can handle Heather," Bryna said and waved dismissively. "You just handle yourself." Her empty food tray was taken away by the boys at the table and she got up, leaving while Chase trailed after her carrying her books and bag.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Thanks!" Hikari said, blew everyone a kiss, hugged miri and then bailed so fast.

"Oh my God! Please, that'd be so awesome. We will make the dance look so good together." Haru said hyperly. "Walk with me to my next class and we can so totally plan this."

Nel went back to Vale then, "Sorry. Not sorry?" She laughed. But she had done him a favour. "So food class is going to be a lot more interesting now..."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Done," Sirius said, gathering his things. "We actually meet after school today. You can join us and I'll get you in. Right, Miri?" he asked her since she was in charge of the committee as student body president.

"Right," Mireya said. "You'll be amazing for the dance, Haru. Between you and Sirius, people are going to remember it for years to come." Which was just what she wanted.

"Oh boy, I hope it's worth the trouble," Vale said. "She's going to hate us both now. But then, Bryna might actually be able to do something if she's secretly on our side like you say she is. Heather doesn't even breathe without her approval."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Oh okay! That works better. Yes, that's great. We will never forgot it." Haru said, because she was good like that. She loved showing off her light gifts.

"I hope so, I'd really hate to fuck up a teenager to the point of institutionalising..." Nel said, but what Trent had said to her had hit home. Maybe she couldn't do it with guys yet. But with girls? Yes.

Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3