Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring - Page 9 Empty Re: Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:20 pm

"I pretty much told Sirius it's part of why I agreed." Jiyong chuckled then, because he had been well aware. "of course it's why tae almost exploded."

"i wish I had seen that..." Glitch said a little wistfully. That had to have been so awesome.

"I just want to protect you and make you feel safe. If childish happens alongside it, I will only find it adorable." Taeyang said and kissed Gaius on the nose most adorably.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring - Page 9 Empty Re: Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:21 pm

"He's not going to be too fond of me? Hm?" Yuui said with a quiet laugh. "Oh well. It's not like it's bad for a Wind Runner to anger and electric god," he said, sounding even more amused.

"It was pretty funny..." Sirius admitted.

Gaius couldn't only chuckle. He knew Tae was going to do what he wanted when it came to his safety. "You're not going let me protest anyway," he said.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Nah, you know we can't be cross with you." Jiyong and Taeyang said. Likely because it was their fault that Yuui had a twin at all. But you know.

"He'll figure it out." Glitch said, he'd never seen Taeyang angry. So he wasn't worried about it.

"Oh, you can protest. But every time I'll remind you why. "Taeyang said with a smile and kissed Gaius softly before getting into the drivers seat.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Hmmm, I have noticed that," Yuui said. "I haven't the slightest clue as to why but I will take it." Free pass on angering dragon gods? Yes please. "Ah, here are the rooms!" he said. "Although, you know yours," he added to Jiyong.

"I'll just skip that then," Gaius said. No point. None at all.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"You're too cute to be mad it?" Glitch offered, because he really didn't want to think on what the twins could have done to Yuui. It would be one of those hard to process things that he wasn't ready for. "...Sirius and I are sharing a room, yeah?" He asked then, all overly casual.

Jiyong just laughed, because he knew that Glitch expected some kind of explosion. "Well, that's a loaded question isn't it?" He said then and leaned against the wall to see what Yuui would say, but they all knew the answer was likely yes. "I remember where my room is." He smiled at his friend then.

"That would probably be wise," Taeyang laughed, he didn't drive often. But as it was similar to a date, he felt he should put the effort into it properly. So he drove them into the nearest town. Bought them both milkshakes and headed towards a clothes store.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yuui did not suspect that the dragons twins were hiding anything from him. After all this time, he figured they would have told if there was anything at all to tell. He just smiled at them all. "Would you like to share a room?" he asked, directing the question back at Glitch. "I have no issue." He grinned. What could Jiyong say?

Gaius was quite pleased even if he didn't often partake in cold things. It was pleasantly hot on the island and the cold, tropical shake was actually nice. It helped to keep his internal temperature down without hurting him any. "Are you going to make me wear those tropical shirts all decorated in flowers?" he asked with a hint of a laugh in his voice.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"I would, if Sirius would." Glitch said, because he wasn't about to pressure his boyfriend. But damn did he want too.

"You should, it won't happen again until you're back here." Jiyong chuckled.

"Maybe one. But only because you've said something." Taeyang said, he honestly hadn't thought of that. He'd been thinking cute shorts and t-shirts that would keep them both cool. Even though Gaius ran hotter than most.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Well I'm sold," Sirius said. "I'm sure you'll be able to come back here whenever you want but I don't think Tae's going to let me come with you." So this was probably their only chance to share a room with each other until, well, they moved out. And that wasn't going to be soon. Not for him.

"Well that's settled then," Yuui said happily. "You buys take your time unpacking, okay? I'm going to get your dad here a drink." He knew that Ji hadn't come along just to do it. He was there for a reason. And Yuui wanted to know what that reason was.

"Oh no," Gaius said. "I should take this as a lesson to keep my mouth shut, hm?" He didn't think that anyone could rock those shirts. But they were still fun, he supposed. He'd make it work somehow. "I don't think it'll survive being home for long. Sirius will steal it and burn it..."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Glitch didn't need telling twice, he pulled his boyfriend into their room and looked excited. "So this is cool. Tae will totally let you come again, I'll get Yuui to ask. Everytime. It's fine."

"Ohh, drinks. Well it's five o'clock somewhere, right?" Jiyong laughed, but it sounded tired and sad. Now his boys were gone. He did not seem as happy.

"Please, I am going to hide it from him. Then I'll make you wear it randomly. Just to tease him. Then I will forbid him from even touching it." Taeyang said and Sirius was a good kid, he didn't like to upset Taeyang often. "I'm going to get you a pink one. Oh yes."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Do you think he'll actually agree to it?" Sirius asked. "I can't believe he even let me go this time. You know? It's like Yuui has something on them and they can't tell him no." Which wouldn't surprise him from what he'd seen of Yuui so far. But still.

"Close enough to it," Yuui said. He could tell right away that Ji was upset. So he lead him off to his room. There would be alcohol there. They could chat in peace and quiet for the time being. "So," he said once he'd gotten there and handed Jiyong a drink of whatever it was he liked. "Are you going to tell me the real reason you tagged along?"

"Pink?" Gaius asked. "Oh no. I'm not sure if you hate me or him more at the moment..." Because pink? Gods. He could handle some pink clothes. The right kind of shirts. But a tropical, pink shirt? No.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"They can't tell him no. I don't know why. Maybe it's a twin thing? You know? He lost me. He was probably really bad for a long time. Maybe they sympathise with him. They'd know how much it hurts." Glitch said, because they did. Oh did they ever.

"Gaius and Taeyang are talking children and I cannot even get my soul mate to agree to date me. I've tried everything." Jiyong said, his voice shook and started to break. "I remember so many things, Yuui. Things that haven't happened and won't happen this time. But I can't stand it sometimes. It hurts so much."

"I love you both." Taeyang said with a soft smile. It was so cute, seeing that kind of loving expression on his face.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Oh...I didn't think of it like that," Sirius admitted. "That sounds pretty likely, huh?" Of course they'd be nice. They'd be able to think about how they'd feel if they lost each other. They'd understand better than those without such a strong bond to their siblings. Sirius was an only child so of course, he hadn't gone there with his thoughts.

"My, that does sound discouraging," Yuui said. "It's good thing I've never known you to back down from a challenge, hm? So what to do?" He seemed suddenly energetic at the thought of playing matchmaker. "You are a god so your ability to dazzle someone is so much higher than just the regular mortals she's surrounded with. Plus, as the God of Truth, your words are sincere and have a special weight to them so..." Fire and spirits. Fire and spirits. What to do with that? "Ah, instead of just...asking her...why not show her? Use wisps. Make a romantic message out of them. And, well more of course but you're a creative man."

Gaius melted just a bit inside at the sight of that smile. "Ah..." His cheeks flushed with the sudden heat that went through his body.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Yeahh, I can't imagine it felt good." Glitch said then as he looked around their room. It was really nice. "I don't think I ever felt it to the same extent he did. Maybe my soul made its peace with it when I decided to die so he could be free. You know? But I always felt... Incomplete. Like I was missing something. Not any more though." He said and then flopped down on the bed and pushed their bags on the floor. He wasn't going to unpack, he was too lazy for that.

"I want to be excited with you, Yuui. But I have seen so much... You question why we are kind to you? I've watched us all die, Taeyang included. I was married to Mandisa and I watched her die. To protect the world. To protect each other." Jiyong said and shook his head softly, though he was finding it harder to hold back the tears. Yuui was helping. "What if we have all changed time so much that her heart has changed?"

"Do you know how hard it is to shop for you when you're this cute? " Taeyang complained with a laugh and kissed Gaius on the cheek.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sirius sat down on the bed with him. He didn't want to unpack yet if Glitch wasn't going to. He really didn't want to do it when they were having a serious conversation either. "But you...You still remember?" he asked. "That has to be so weird..." He didn't know what he'd do if he had memories of a past life just...there. Then again, he didn't really want to know about his past lives either, if he even had any.

"You're kind to me because you've seen me die?" Yuui asked. He could sort of see that. Although, what he didn't know, was that they hadn't actually seen his death. In that timeline, he'd died long ago and his reincarnation had perished at the hands of Heatran. He moved on to thinking about Jiyong's concern though. "Do you think a heart really can change?" he asked. "Because I'm not sure that's possible. Sure, little things, right? But the things that make us who we are? Our heart and soul? I just don't think that's true. And wouldn't you know?" he asked. "Truths are your specialty. I think that this time around she's just playing hard to get, you know? If her issue is she's not attracted to most men, well, you are the God of Feminine male beauty...If she was going to be attracted to any man, it would be you."

"No?" Gaius said with a little smile. He was being distracting, he knew. But then, Taeyang was distracting him by being so sweet.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

"I do, yeah. It is weird. You know? But it's not a bad weird, I just... Accepted." Glitch said, but that was part of his personality. He wasn't going to be weird about it. "Besides, Yuui needs me to be okay with it. I don't think he could handle having me back if I wasn't."

"I'm nice to you, because I watched my twin die... Avenging us all and we couldn't beat heatran. I know your pain, I still feel that pain." Jiyong explained then, but he realised he likely wasn't making a great deal of sense. He wiped at his eyes and took a breath. "I'm not giving up, unless we get to the point where she physically throws up to be near me, or stabs me."

Taeyang just booped Gaius on the nose." What about this one?" He asked of a particularly nasty looking shirt.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:25 pm

"No, that's probably very true," Sirius said. "I dunno. I'm kind of happy now that I'm an only child. Having a twin sounds complicated." Reincarnation also sounded complicated. He just didn't know how Glitch did it.

"That would be incredibly dramatic of her," Yuui commented. "Although..." he added and looked a bit amused. "Given the whole ghost thing she has going on, neither of those are probably something you should scratch out of the possibilities. They're just not very probable."

"Uh...no," Gaius said. He had to look away from this shirt. "It's so bright. I feel like I'd blind anyone I walked near."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:47 am

"It's not that complicated." Glitch said with a laugh, but he kissed on Sirius' cheek softly. "So we are getting to finally share a bed. I mean, no pressure. We can just sleep. I'm just surprised it's happening."

"There's so many probabilities." Jiyong said then, he looked at his glass and swirled the alcohol inside it for a long time. But then he looked at Yuui then. "Did you know, that sometimes when you change time you can fuck everything up? Like, my brother could change time so that Gaius never met Yveltal and was abused by him. Because he wasn't strong enough, but his brother was? But that has consequences. Like say, making someone a twin who was never meant to be a twin. Like. Say. You." He said and then gulped the rest of the glass.

"You might. That's very possible." Taeyang said as he went through. He was keeping an eye on his brother. But he wasn't surprised that had come out. It was killing them both. "This. This one is it." He said then, to a particularly pink and blue shirt. "Oh yes."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:51 am

"Yeah, tell me about it," Sirius said. "I never thought they'd actually allow it. I'm not surprised your brother is though. He seems pretty chill." He smiled for the little kiss on his cheek. "I know there's no pressure but...I mean at the same time...this might be our only chance until we move out. Or come back here. So..." He didn't know.

Yuui had listened with interest because he didn't actually know all that much when it came to changing time other than it was a bit taboo. His mouth opened just a little bit in surprise when Jiyong finished talking as he realized the implications of what he'd just said. "Fai wasn't...I wasn't supposed to have a twin?" He wasn't angry. He was more in shock to learn that his life hadn't been meant to go down the twisted and dark road it had.

Gaius had to look away as he started laughing. "This is going to murder his eyes, you realize," he said. He took it from Taeyang and looked it over. Surfboards, an old car, and lots of palms. He started laughing again in that "I can't believe I have to wear this" sort of way.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:58 am

"Well I mean, that sounds like pressure." Glitch said then, but he also knew that Jiyong was chill. It was just Taeyang. "We can find ways, I guess? This doesn't have to be it. I mean we can, but we can't say it'll be the only time."

Jiyong was crying again. Like everything he was and believed in seemed to have crumbled around him. Because while he had wanted to believe that wasn't the truth. He heard the truth ring so clear in Yuui's words. "No. Yuui, you weren't meant to be a twin. I am so sorry."

Taeyang paused, the weight of what he'd done just... It hit him. He looked at Gaius and he felt worse. Because he didn't regret it. Not knowing what he'd done for this gorgeous fox in front of him. Even the hurt he'd caused Yuui... It felt worth it. And that made him a shitty person. "I don't deserve you," he said very suddenly. But then moved through the store to find shorts. "But I'm selfish."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:06 am

"Oh you mean like arrange secret lovers meetings after school and fool Taeyang?" Sirius said. "We could do that." It sounded like a lot of work but then, hello, sex.

Jiyong crying was a startling sight for Yuui. It was also pretty telling of how his different his life originally was compared to what it had become with the time change. He did hurt inside. He wasn't angry but he was actually rather sad for a moment, watching Jiyong cry and realizing that he'd been cheated for the sake of another's happiness.

But then that moment passed and he sighed softly. "It's okay," he said. "My life might have started off...terribly. But what I have now I'm happy with."

"What?" Gaius asked, thrown out of the silly moment they'd been having. Taeyang had suddenly become so serious and to say something like that? How could he doubt deserving Gaius? Taeyang was a god. Gaius was just a regular vulpix. "Taeyang?" he asked, clutching the shirt as he followed after him.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:16 am

"Sleepovers too, we can get a hotel. I'll say I'm going somewhere for work. You can stay at vales. Meet at a hotel." Glitch said, he'd get them the best ones as well.

"I know. I know. It's just... The truth is, it was selfish and we didn't know what would happen. But it did." Jiyong said, struggling for words. "your life has worked out fine, but the pain... The trauma that you went through, Yuui... We can never make that up to you."

"Hm?" Taeyang said then as if he hadn't had a funny moment. "I love you, that's all." He said with a smile. He handed some shorts to Gaius.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:16 am

"That's so sneaky," Sirius said. "I kind of like it. And it's not like we don't have the money either." He didn't make as much as Glitch did from his music but his business was going well and the bandies paid him pretty awesome for his work.

"So...that's the real reason you're so nice to me," Yuui said. "Listen...I'm a bit floored but I'm not upset with you. With either of you. Everything turned out okay for me. And in your position, you just wanted to save someone you loved. I can't say that I wouldn't have made the same choice for my loved ones. So..." He got up and he gave Jiyong a hug.

Gaius sort of frowned as he looked at Taeyang, clearly trying to figure him out. "You're kind of a troll, aren't you?" he asked. He had no idea what was going on in Taeyang's head. He just gave up. "I love you too," he said and looked at the shorts.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:47 am

"We do. I think it will work. You know? A good way for us to get some time. I think he might figure it out if we do it too often. But like, you sleep at Vale's a lot. So, maybe he won't?" Glitch laughed, he hoped not. It was super sneaky, which of course would make the sex a whole lot better.

"No." Jiyong said as he hugged Yuui back. "I am kind to you because you are a wonderful person. I can't tell you no, because of that." He said, he felt there was a huge difference.

"No, I am just a complicated man who struggles between ideals and reality." Taeyang said honestly and kissed Gaius on the forehead. "I'm still selfish."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:00 am

"Yeah, I really don't think he's going to doubt that I'm spending that much time with Vale," Sirius said. "I mean, somehow has to. And I know Vale will play along. He'd approve of all of this."

"Well, either way, I like that you can't tell me no," Yuui said. "It's kind of nice to have gods indebted to me. Although, it doesn't help with my trust issues," he teased. He didn't trust any gods except Mew. But he was quite fond of the twins. He was still just teasing Ji.

"I mean...if you say so?" Gaius said. "I don't think you're selfish. I never seen you act that way at least."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:42 am

"I don't hate him you know. I know he thinks I probably do right now, but I don't. I just wish he'd been a bit more tactful about it. That's all," Glitch said and frowned then, he knew that people his age weren't necessarily all that great with words or anything really. But that didn't change the fact that it had hurt him a lot. "I'll text him in a bit."

"I can imagine that it wouldn't initially, but also help you at the same time." Jiyong said with a laugh then, he wiped his face. "I am truly sorry, I hadn't meant to do that. Sometimes...the weight is too much."

"Love is pretty great you know? It helps shield your eyes from things you don't want to see." Taeyang said and booped Gaius on the nose again as he went around and collected all the things they would need.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum