Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring - Page 10 Empty Re: Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

Post by Cedahlia Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:18 pm

"Yeah well, it's Vale," Sirius said. "He's easily spooked. I'm sure he doesn't think you hate him. But then, he hasn't actually texted me either..." And they were always texting each other. Still, he didn't think Vale could be too upset about earlier, right?

"I know," Yuui said. "You don't have to apologize to me. I'm sure you carry a great many secrets. This should be one less burden for you." Because he really was okay. If he'd known before? No, probably not. But now? He was fine.

"I don't understand you," Gaius said as he watched Taeyang. He just didn't know where the dragon's mind was. He really didn't. How was he supposed to think Taeyang selfish when he'd done so much for Gaius and Nox? When he'd taken in both Sirius and Glitch? He just wasn't selfish...
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring - Page 10 Empty Re: Night Terrors And The Joy They Bring

Post by Athy Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Glitch was a bit more forward than most people. So he pulled his phone from his pocket and text Vale, just a short one.

Are you mad, Bro? it said and he chuckled as he showed Sirius. "We will soon find out."

"i am very lucky to have someone like you as a friend," Jiyong said softly and with much favour. It was seriously difficult to make any God favour you so greatly. Yuui should be massively touched.

"Well, I'm a god... That makes me far too complicated to understand. You will eventually." Taeyang said, he just didn't think Gaius would be able to handle it. Not yet. "Just know that nothing gets in the way of your safety. Not for me."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Shouldn't that be my question for you? Came the return answer. Sirius just looked at it and then at Glitch. "I shouldn't be surprised you're texting him." He felt like he should have but this was between Vale and Glitch, not him. He'd stay out of it for now.

"I don't know about that," Yuui said. "You can feel that way after we win over your little spooky love," he said with a grin.

"But...I'm not in danger, Tae..." Gaius was so confused. He didn't have a clue where the dragon's thoughts were. He realized he just wasn't going to understand either.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:22 am

Nah, I'm more upset. But I'm willing to work through it with you, if you're willing? Glitch text back and shrugged at Sirius. "I'd rather just be upfront and then no one is ever confused by where they stand with me."

Jiyong chuckled, "soon. You have much time to catch up on with Glitch. That is more important for the both of you."

"Not yet. But, Nox's trouble with Yveltal isn't over. Him being in danger puts you in danger. But that is okay I am not scared of my dick head brother." Taeyang said because he could actually beat the guy.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:48 pm

Like I'm going to say to you.

"That's a very smart approach," Sirius said approvingly. "And he's going to make up with you. Because he totally loves me. In a non romantic way," he added. "Plus you're scary." He grinned. "I'm kidding."

"I know," Yuui said. "It's kind of terrifying. But exciting. But he also has his boyfriend here and I would be shocked if they're not taking advantage of their freedoms here. Because, you know, teenagers."

"Yeah...I kind of liked thinking that that was over now that Nox is feeling better and we haven't seen him since you beat him that night," Gaius admitted.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:59 am

Of this I am glad, surely Sirius is too. Would it help if I said that Yuui is blood bound to Kurogane? He can't drink from anyone else. You're totally safe.

"I'm not scary, how could you." Glitch said and plopped the phone down behind him and totally glitched all over the room and then onto Sirius until they both fell of the bed.

"I hope they do, here it is safer for them to do so than at home. It is a very accepting kingdom that you've created. Not that Taeyang takes issues with them being boys. Just that they are our boys. Though I suppose now that includes you as well. We have to share Glitch. You know, that isn't his real name. He doesn't have one. Or a birth certificate." Jiyong said, because he had extensively searched for one. There was no record of Glitch anywhere. Only the hospital where he had been found. But still no record of the birth, just that he was a thing.

"I beat the crap out of him, but he isn't dead yet." Taeyang said, because that would have been too easy. "But it will happen. He is in a coma right now, gathering strength. We're safe for a time."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Oh well then I guess it's fine...

Sirius laughed as Glitch did that, falling right over onto the bed. "You're silly," he said. He didn't find Glitch to be all that creepy most of the time.

"Oh no?" Yuui asked and looked thoughtful. "Well, it's not as if we both don't know someone who would have that information," he pointed out.

"How long?" Gaius asked. He didn't feel so nicely relaxed any longer. Not at all.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:43 am

Glitch heard the phone, but right now he was busy. Just being a dork, but he would end up replying soon. "You're silly," he retorted which was equally as silly but he was grinning and okay with it.

"You could ask. I think they hate me." Jiyong said, because he'd fucked up. They'd never forgive him. Well, Taeyang. But he hadn't stopped his brother and he supposed they might assume that was bad enough.

"Gaius." Taeyang said then and put everything down, he put his hands on his lovers shoulders, making sure that Gaius was looking at him properly. "You are forever safe. Do you hear me? He will never hurt you or your brother again. I can't do anything while he sleeps, he is well protected. But the second he wakes up, I'll be waiting."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:33 am

"I know," Sirius said with a grin. "I'm good with that." He'd rather be silly than anything else. Probably. Mostly. He too noticed the phone but wasn't in a rush to check it either. It wasn't like he could reach it at the moment anyway.

"Hm, that's very possible," Yuui said. "I could ask though... I have been working with one of them fairly closely lately..." What with hiding the high king and positioning the royal children.

Gaius took in Taeyang's words and nodded. "Okay," he said. "I trust you." And he did. He really did. Taeyang was so protective of him. There was an intensity to it that would surprise him were Taeyang not a god.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:43 am

"Me too, surprisingly." Glitch said and then kissed Sirius' nose, before flopping onto his back. "This carpet is like...almost a bed. What is this?" He said and pushed his head into a few times. "Rich people."

"You could..." Jiyong said, he wondered if Yuui was curious enough to ask about it. He surely would be. But JIyong didn't want to push that subject either. Not really.

"Good." Taeyang replied and kissed on Gaius before picking up his basket. "It'll be okay. I promise you that." He said with a smile and grab them more things before heading to the checkout.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:09 am

"I know, right?" Sirius said with a snort. "Can you imagine having this much money? Because I can't. Though, I guess if you live in a palace, you kind have to, right?"

"I don't know if I really want to," Yuui admitted. "His other family is likely not so important. Nor his real name. But, should he like to know, I could always ask for him."

Gaius smiled in a smitten sort of way and followed after Taeyang. He was no longer nervous or feeling uneasy. He seemed pretty happy. Their shopping was done.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:22 pm

"I would think so. Running a kingdom is expensive." Glitch said, but he was glad they were being dorks. They didn't have to feel pressure that way. Which was good. "I have a lot of money, but not like...pillow carpet money."

"This is true. Or you could just offer him the name Fai, should he want one." Jiyong pointed out, he didn't know if that was too much or not. But dropping it gently like that would work better than asking out right.

Once the stuff was rung up, paid for and bagged, Taeyang took them back out of the store. "I said something else didn't I? Didn't I say we needed something else too?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:27 pm

"Yeah," Sirius said, because Glitch did make a lot of money with his music career. "I don't have nearly as much as you." He did pretty well with his business but there was only so much he could make on his own.

Yuui took a breath. "I suppose I could," he said. "I don't know though that he even wants a different name than his nickname." But he wouldn't know what else to call him but Fai.

"You melted my brain. I have no idea what you said," Gaius said with a laugh. He was a very studious person but when Taeyang was around he had a hard time focusing on anything else. It's why he couldn't get his work done when around him.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:55 am

"Well one day my money will be our money and it won't matter anyway." Glitch said, because he wasn't going to be separating their cash and make Sirius struggle. Fuck that. He wasn't for it.

"Maybe he would just like to be called Fai by a special few." Jiyong said then, because he knew Glitch well. Yes, he would like to still be Glitch to his friends. But to Yuui, Jiyong and Taeyang? They could call him Fai and he'd like it a lot.

"Well how about milkshakes? I know they're a little cool and you run hot. But I think they have a lime and chili flavour if you're up for trying that." Taeyang said, he was not going to. He was not for any of that.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:44 pm

"Oh yeah? That kind of sounds like what happens when people get married," Sirius said with a chuckle. And then he sort of went quiet. "Do you think we're going to get married one day then?" he asked, curious.

"I suppose we'll have to discuss that with him, but I can think of who he'd choose for such an honor," Yuui said with a smile. Things had gotten complicated now that Fai was back in his life but this time around he wouldn't let anything happen to him.

"That actually sounds like a fun combination for a milkshake," Gaius said, sort of amused that someone had thought to make such a thing. "I would like that try that," he decided.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:30 am

"If a piece of paper is what you want, it's what you shall get." Glitch said with a smile, it wasn't something he had really thought about. "You know, I'm really chill. I go with the flow really well. If you want a wedding, kids, any of that and I'll do it with you. I'm not against any of it. Don't get me wrong. I just... Don't mind either way. It's what makes you happy and comfortable."

"It would be nice to see who he would allow it for." Jiyong said, because Glitch was a bit of a brat and he might just be all nah, or he might be nice.

"I'm going to have strawberry and banana. But you can have lime and chili," Taeyang laughed he knew that Gaius was against cold things because of his inner fire. But he went and ordered them that, plus some chili cheese fries to eat in the car.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:07 am

"Now that you've just called it a piece of paper, I'm not sure I want it after all," Sirius said with a little sigh. "Sort of kills the whole idea of having a ceremony with the ones you love to pledge yourself to each other for eternity thing." The romance in it had been killed for him. "I don't think I can do children," he added quietly.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:19 am

"I can be romantic. But what you said doesn't sound romantic either. It sounds embarrassing. And that coming from a rock star." Glitch said, but he really didn't get it. "Doing it privately with just a couple of our friends or family is like so much more romantic to me. They don't even need to hear what we say to each other either. If you don't want kids, that's chill. I'm sure everyone else will have plenty and we can just babysit. Occasionally."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:28 am

"Hey, I might be in the popular group but I am not close to all that many people," Sirius pointed out. "You know? I guess I could handle babysitting every now and then..." He just had a thing with kids. They made him nervous. Antsy. The only one he liked was Nicole.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:07 am

"Yeah, you don't even have to touch the babies if you don't want too. I don't dislike kids, I just prefer to give them back." Glitch said with a laugh, but he looked at Sirius then. "Have you not ever thought about that stuff then?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:59 am

"No," Sirius said. "I try not to think much. Hurts my brain," he added with a grin. "Ah, but honestly it just never occurred to me to plan that far ahead for my future. I'm kind of not that person? I just live in the moment. Take it day by day. Plus I don't really have the best history with children and families and that whole...thing."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:35 am

"I see the problem now. You live in the past so you can't build a future." Glitch said seriously as he thought about what Sirius had said. "I will need to fix this!" he suddenly said dramatically and tickled Sirius.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:38 am

"No!" Sirius shrieked and balled up while laughing. "How is this fixing anything?!" Tickles. He hated that he was ticklish. He squirmed and fought back but fighting was hard when laughing. Laughter made you weak.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:46 am

"Look how happy you are! It is fixing everything!" Glitch laughed evily as he continued to relentlessly tickle Sirius. He would until he got the strength to fight him on it.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:51 am

Sirius was never going to get the strength to fight Glitch back so he just flung himself off the bed. "Aha! he said from the floor. Then he rolled over and under the bed. "Catch me now, brat."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum