Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Boy and his Dragon

2 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

A Boy and his Dragon - Page 8 Empty Re: A Boy and his Dragon

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:02 am

"My dad is unpredictable, like a can without a label, you never know what's going to happen when you open it. He's had a really hard life, so he struggled for a long time. But having six children has totally helped him with that. My mum is like...the ocean, consistent, calm, forgiving and loving. She rarely gets mad, but maybe that's because dad gets mad enough for them both." Tan said thoughtfully, he loved his parents though, even with their faults. "My twin brother Seiichi, he's not like me. He's like mum, he was my best friend since forever, and we used to do everything together. We're the oldest. Then it's Sora, he's a good kid and very smart, but he's like dad in that he struggles to control his temper. But he's getting better too. Then there's Rika and Riku, they're twins too. They're into the fighting and stuff, but we don't let boys near them anyway. They're nice enough, for girls. Then there is Kairi, she's the baby. She's not really a person yet. She's cute though."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:10 am

Jiro was predictably quiet as he listened to Tan talk about his family. "They sound like they'd be fun to grow up with," he said. He wasn't going to understand why Tan had been sent away to spend time with him. He wouldn't have wanted to leave such a family.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:19 am

"They were, you can meet them maybe. Soon." Tan said, his body letting out vibrations somewhat like purring to show he liked the affection he was getting. "It's nice to get away though, too. I've only had them for friends all this time, I should like a friend that doesn't have to love me. You know?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:21 am

"Oh yes," Jiro said. "I agree with that. I would like one of those friends as well." His parents had been so popular and well known that he'd had lots of people be nice to him since he'd been born but he knew they didn't like him for him. "Your turn?" he asked.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:32 am

"Do you....have a crush on anyone?" Tan asked, he thought it was a silly question really. He really doubted that Jiro had interacted with anyone enough to have one, but it just amused him and it would take Jiro's mind off how awesome his family was and that his own was now gone.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:42 am

Jiro blinked. "Oh um...no," he said as he thought about that. "I do not. Not anymore," he added. Because he had had crushes. They had also been on guys so much older than him that it was ridiculous to even entertain such thoughts. But it had happened anyway. But they were out of his life now so it didn't matter.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:47 am

"What kind of people do you end up crushing on?" Tan asked, because yeah. He was curious. It said a lot about a person on who they wanted to be intimate with, or so he thought at his tender age of 18. Being a virgin himself, (leading a sheltered life with his parents and all that yeah) he couldn't really comment so much.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:48 am

Jiro wasn't sure if he should say. But then, a dragon was not likely to bully him over it, was he? Probably not. "Older men," he replied. He knew he had a type. He'd had it for a while. It was just the way he was. Not that he'd talk to anyone about it except his brother and even that had just been in passing conversation. So...
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:54 am

"Oh you like guys too?" Tan said, surprised. Honestly, he hadn't met all that many people who were like that. He wasn't exclusively into boys though, he liked people. He had this one crush on a girl in town. But then he'd crushed on a boy too. He just didn't think it was a big deal, because parents hadn't made a big deal of it.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:02 pm

"Yes," Jiro said. "You do as well? I haven't met many people that are like that. I don't really like girls though. I've tried to but it's not worked out." Because that's what his parents had honestly expected of him. Not that he'd had time to come out to them. So he'd never know now how they would have reacted had they been told.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:08 pm

"I just like people, I think. It depends on the person, their personality. But mostly I do lean towards guys. You like older ones, I like younger ones." Tan laughed, he found that funny. But then he stopped and tilted his head to the side. "Actually, that sounds gross. Younger than me, but not kids. I don't like kids. Ew."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:31 pm

'I don't think I count as a child any longer," Jiro said. Not that he was thinking of the little dragon on his lap in that way. Probably because they were having this conversation with him as a dragon. He just continued to pet on him and enjoy the purr like sounds he was making. "Have you crushed then? Can you like humans if your father is one? Or do you just like other dragons?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:33 pm

"I am half human, Jiro." Tan laughed, the boy forgot that almost constantly and it amused him a lot. "I've never met another dragon to crush on them. Only humans. My mum is a full dragon but she loves my human dad, so yes. I can love whoever I want."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:35 pm

"Oh, sorry," Jiro said. He kept forgetting that for some reason. "Would you prefer a person over another dragon then?" He just wondered how that would work as Tan had spent so much time as a human over being a dragon. Except for now.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:45 pm

"I don't know. I think people...have nicer things to look at." Tan said, his little cheeks turning a little pink. People. Humans. They had different bodies compared to dragons and when he looked at his dragon body, it wasn't anything that made him think 'yeah, man. That's well hot.'

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:58 pm

"Yeah, I guess they do," Jiro said. "There's not much about you that screams sexual. But humans dress to show off that they're feeling sexual so I guess it would be the more obvious choice. Is it weird that we're talking about this?" he asked curiously. "Or do friends do that?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:11 pm

"I don't have friends. So I don't know." Tan laughed, he found it funny. It was a little embarrassing, "does it mean we are more than friends if we are talking about it and it's weird?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:13 pm

"What is more than friends?" Jiro asked. He wasn't sure in the least on that one. "More than friends is best friends or lovers according to movies...So..."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Tan just snickered, he was so amused. Thus conversation bad turned very strange. "Whichever you prefer." He was so joking but that was boys.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Jiro stared at the little dragon on his lap. "You're funny," he said with a laugh. "I don't know whose turn it is." He'd lost what the conversation was about.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:44 pm

"Yours." Tan said with a grin, he was still amused. He couldn't help himself. It was such a silly conversation but he was enjoying it.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Jiro thought a bit. "What are your favorite things to do?" he asked. "Maybe we can do some of them together." Jiro was kind of boring, he thought. All he liked to do was go for walks and paint. He enjoyed that but they weren't great things for someone else to enjoy too.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:34 pm

"I like baking and art too," Tan said, he was pretty boring sometimes. He would easily admit that. "I also like skate boarding.."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:43 pm

"Oh," Jiro said. He was not much of a sports person. Or a physical activity person really either. Baking sounded kind of random until he thought that maybe Tan had done it a lot with him mother. But they couldn't really do any of it together.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:41 am

"Are you still struggling with school stuff?" Tan asked, rubbing his head against Jiro's stomach and rolling onto his back as he did. Exposing the belly.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next