Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of Dragons Exploration

2 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Master of Dragons Exploration - Page 9 Empty Re: Master of Dragons Exploration

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:55 pm

"The pleasure is ours, Jinny," Ermes said, taking her hand and bowing over it in a charming way. He smiled at her quite sweetly, amused by what she must be thinking, before letting her hand go and straightening up. "So I take it you're the one to help us, hm? Jack and I have finally decided to settle down," he said with a convincing glance at Ryuu, "and we're in the market for a home. Only the best for my Jack, of course."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:03 pm

"Oh honey, only the best for you too." Ryuu said with a smirk, he had wanted to be mostly quiet. But now the idea of messing with someone was amusing him enough he had to join in.

Jinny stared at them both. They were stunning, both of them and it took her a moment to get her thoughts together enough. "of course, yes I can help you. You can take a look around if you want, I'll guide you. I'm afraid it's rather pricey though, but if you have a price range in mind I can help you find something."

"The sky is the limit, Jinny dear." Ryuu said, his voice was like melted chocolate oozing into your mouth. Mmf. Jinny was struggling and he could see it. Smirk got bigger.

Which only made him sexier. Goodness. "Well," Jinny said flustered. She picked up the keys. "If that's the case, let's have a tour."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:06 pm

"Splendid," Ermes said with approval. He was smiling so much. So much. Ryuu, for having not spoken with a girl in ages, was smooth as could be. Like fucking melted butter, that man. Ermes had to wonder again how Ryuu thought that he couldn't get himself a girl when this one would be putty in his hands if he tried hard enough. Wouldn't take much, honestly.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:18 pm

It was more that Ryuu had not enough to give. He honestly just thought that she was more struggling over their pretend relationship. He had heard rumours that girls enjoyed this kind of thing.

"This way," Jinny said as she slipped passed them so she could go open the main door. She went up the steps after being sure that they had followed. She unlocked the door and then pushed it open for them. "This is the main foyer, it's recently been remodelled and painted. Though, it's still all the same..."

Ryuu immediately zoned out. Boring stuff was boring.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Ryuu might have zoned out but Ermes was paying attention. He encouraged the girl to talk about the history of the different rooms and the castle in general. The tour likely took a nice while, though Ryuu was bored, but Ermes was fascinated. "It's perfect," he said at the end. "What do you think, love?" he asked of Jack. He wanted the damn castle but this was not for him. This was for his master and his masters wants and needs always came first. Always.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:43 pm

"It is what I had in mind, yes." Ryuu smiled at Ermes, he could tell that he liked the castle. So they would get it. "We will take it." He said then to Jinny.

"Do you want to to make an offer? We've had a few people show interest so it may take a day or two--" Jinny started by Ryuu held up his hand to Shush her. So she shushed.

"We will pay the asking price plus half and we will have the keys before we leave." Ryuu said, he wasn't in the mood to play games of bidding wars.

"Well uh...".Jinny said, flustered yet again by how he just commanded control like that. It was hard to get used too. "Okay, I'll go talk to the owners."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:47 pm

"Thank you, Jinny. Should they have any concerns we would be happy to talk with them ourselves," Ermes said. Between the two of them, who couldn't they charm? Oh but it was one thing to be bossed around by Ryuu. That happened all the time and Ermes was well used to it. But to see him to do it to others was surprisingly...attractive.

Oh my.

He had to look away and cover his face like he might laugh. But that wasn't it at all. His cheeks were turning pink and likely under his hat, so was his hair.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Jinny nodded and smiled before slipping off to a side room to call the owners. Ryuu looked at Ermes then, surprised. "Oh? What's this?" He asked and lifted the hat, the hairs at the back of Ermes neck bad poked out of the hat and declared their pinkness and totally betrayed the dragon.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:53 pm

"What's what?" Ermes asked, confused as to why Ryuu was removing his hat. And then he realized what had happened. It wasn't just his cheeks that had turned pink. He was suddenly mortified. "My hair is pink, isn't it?" he asked. Well fuck. That was no good. He pushed the hat back down to hide it.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:57 pm

Ryuu laughed, "so are your cheeks. What happened?" He knew that Ermes turned pink when he was embarrassed, but he just didn't understand why. That was actual embarrassment too, not pretend for the girl.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:02 pm

"Oh just you...being bossy...with that girl," Ermes said and shrugged. He felt suddenly hot and very much wished that he could just run outside into the cool air. Or go jump in the moat and hide until Ryuu had forgotten about the pink color of his cheeks and hair.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:04 pm

"Why did that make you turn pink?" Ryuu asked, clearly confused. "I am always like this, it's not like I did anything different. Or did I?" He frowned, worried that he'd embarrassed Ermes in a bad way because of his lack of social skills.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Ermes hid his face. He wanted to have that ability where you could turn invisible. Sadly he was not in possession of such a thing and could not learn it. He would have lied but this was the fucking MASTER of DRAGONS. He couldn't lie to him. It would be obvious and possibly make Ryuu mad. So he just made a sound, completely impossible to understand, and left it at that.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:08 pm

"I can't apologise and do better if you don't tell me what I did, Ermes." Ryuu pointed out, because he wouldn't learn if he didn't have the knowledge to do so. He took Ermes' hands from his face. "Please, tell me."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:09 pm

"It's not from embarrassment," Ermes said. He really couldn't lie but he didn't want to just come out and say it because he'd just die. Just DIE. "There's something else that makes my kind turn pink..."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:10 pm

"Then what? Talk to me." Ryuu requested, was it anger? He couldn't really guess what pink meant. He wasn't that sort of person.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Direct question. He couldn't find a way around that. And he also wasn't lucky enough to suddenly spontaneously combust. Nor did Jinny randomly return to interrupt and save him. "Attraction..." he admitted, biting his lip as he looked at Ryuu.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Ryuu's eyes went wide and he sort of moved back and away from Ermes as if he'd been struck. "You're with Jiro..." He whispered so the girl wouldn't hear. It wasn't an angry tone, just a confused one. They hadn't figured a thing out with the cat so... This was just so....

Unexpected.

But to avoid more awkwardness, Jinny returned then. "They've agreed to your offer, if you'd like to come back to the office with me, then we can sign the paperwork and figure out your payment methods?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Ermes looked down at the ground. Jiro. He didn't even know what to do about Jiro. And he had been avoiding thinking about it. Now he'd likely made things ridiculously awkward and all because his body had to change colors to give away certain emotions. Like a major dick.

But Jinny was back and she couldn't know that anything was wrong. "Of course," he said, lifting up his head then and smiling. "Thank you."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:23 pm

"The paperwork is already fixed for you, they said you can keep the furniture as well, though they won't be insulted if you turn it down at all." Jinny smiled as she showed them out, she didn't notice the awkward, perhaps because they were both too pretty for her to care past the fact they were so pretty.

"It will be signed in Ermes' name, not mine. I shall join you shortly," Ryuu said, pushing Ermes forward to follow Jinny, he even went so far as to kiss his cheek to keep up the charade. But then he vanished back into the castle.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Ermes played it as cool as he could. He was eager to go with Jinny and sign the paperwork. He didn't have to hide or fake that. He took his time, lingering over reading what he was signing. He took a reasonable time though, not wanting to give her doubts. "Done," he announced as he finished with a flourish.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:33 pm

"Can you do an immediate cash transfer of the money so I could give you the keys? You understand I can't give you them without the owners receiving at least a deposit?" Jinny said with a smile as she picked up the contracts and checked them over, to be sure he'd signed and initialed in all the appropriate places.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:36 pm

"I cam transfer the full amount now," Ermes said amd took his mini tablet out of his bag. "Whenever you are ready, let me know where to transfer the funds." He brought up the proper screen and waited for her.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Jinny handed over the information on some paper. "I hope that you both are really happy in your new home, the town is really friendly, even to newcomers. So I am sure you'll settle in really fast." She said, as she waited. She sent a message to the owners saying that the money would be arriving almost instantly. "Oh, hello." She said as she looked up.

Ryuu gave her a wave from the doorway, he was just leaning against it and watching them. He had taken his moment and he was calm now. Confused still. But calm. "What about all of this?" He said and motioned to the office she had been using.

"Oh that will all be removed within the week and you won't even know I was here. Promise." Jinny said with the biggest of smiles.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:48 pm

"I am sure we'll be very happy here," Ermes said as he sent the money to the now old owners of the castle. "Thank you for all of your assistance. Really. You have been quite the help." As much as he would normally charm the fuck out of her, right now he just wanted her to go away. But then if she went away he would have to face what had happened in the other room. He looked up "Jack" with a smile. He didn't seem angry. That was a plus.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next