Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of Dragons Exploration

2 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Master of Dragons Exploration - Page 8 Empty Re: Master of Dragons Exploration

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:01 am

Ryuu looked in the direction that Ermes had been distracted by. His heart shuddered in his chest and the world nearly fell around him. No. He didn't want to see that. He was still a ninja, even after all these years and he simply vanished back to the alley that they had arrived in.

He slipped down the wall, knocking over garbage cans and whatever else was in his way as he landed on his butt and remained there.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:04 am

Ermes didn't notice him leave at first. But once he did, he felt pretty awful. He hadn't anticipated that. The one thing neither of them would likely ever have. At least, he for sure wouldn't. There was still a chance for Ryuu if he'd just get out there.

Ermes left the store quickly and searched around for his Master. He could sense him and so found him in the alley. The place was trashed. No surprise there. "I'm sorry," Ermes said as he knelt in front of him.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:09 am

At least this time it had been an accident? Ryuu was struggling to breathe, or hear much other than the ringing in his ears. Anxiety was like that. But Ermes' face and soothing tone of voice pulled him out slightly.

"No, I am sorry." He said as he tried to calm himself. He put a hand on his dragon's shoulder and tried to smile. It did not quite work though. "You should be able to enjoy such things without worrying about me. I am never going to be ready to see what I should have had. Never. Nor would I force my wretched existence on another and try to have that normality. I am not human. I don't deserve what I want."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:14 am

"Oh you shush with saying such things," Ermes said, tears welling up in his eyes. He'd never cried, not once, in all the time he'd been with his master. Never in front of him, at least, if it had even happened. "You deserve everything. Your immortality may complicate things but any woman would be lucky to possess your heart. If you just opened yourself up to the possibility then you could still have that. What happened to you was awful and sad, yes, but it was a long time ago. Everyone deserves a second chance, even you. So don't you ever say such terrible things again. Please. You'll break my heart."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:17 am

"I cannot. Why would I want to watch my lover and children grow old while I cannot?" Ryuu said, it wasn't nearly as easy as Ermes made it sound. He wasn't a fully functioning person either. So that didn't help. "It only hurts you so because you know what I say is true."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:22 am

"No, it doesn't," Ermes disagreed. "It hurts me that you would wallow in and succumb to your sadness. A human woman may not be an option but there are other kinds that are. My love allows no such option but you can still have that and you don't even try."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:29 am

"There isn't any one available to me. And I cannot abuse my gift as Master of Dragons to get such a thing, now then." Ryuu said, brushing himself off and standing. While being careful to not knock Ermes over. "We will forget this and go find a house, yes?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:32 am

"I thought that I was meant to do that alone," Ermes said. He stood up slowly and wiped quickly at his eyes. He could not show sadness in front of the master. The man had more than enough of that.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:35 am

Ryuu took Ermes hands and squeezed them. "Don't hide that you care. It doesn't make it more painful to see you cry." He said, but he got a handkerchief and wiped the tears himself. "I will come with you. We can pretend we are a rich gay couple looking to waste money."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:49 am

Ermes laughed then. "Are you comfortable with that?" He asked. "Jiro is not here. You can remove my necklace if you'd prefer it." She did not care either way but she certainly wanted him to be comfortable and he had always preferred her female form. Especially to feed from.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:51 am

"Pretending to be a straight couple would pain me too much, let's stick with a silly gay couple." Ryuu said, he didn't think he could do the other without getting emotional. He was such a sap.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:55 am

"Oh even with me, Master?" Ermes asked in surprise. But she supposed that would be the case with any woman. "Well first we must decide which region we wish to visit to live in. Then we can go to their real estate office and see what is available that meets your standards."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:16 am

"I want somewhere out of the way. Plus somewhere on the beach. So two places. A forest and a beach, for when it's summer season and too many couples are frolicking all over." Ryuu said, he straightened his shirt and tie. "I'll let you pick regions, I've never left Sinnoh."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:21 am

Ermes thought about it. "Unova has a nice beach that's only occupied by tourists in the summer. And Kalos has lovely forests. Where would you like to look first?" Ermes wouldn't mind a forest as long as there was water nearby somewhere.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:23 am

"The forest, please." Ryuu said, he waited for Ermes to be a dragon so they could leave. "Ah, I haven't brought any money with me..." which is why he had Ermes, and why Jiro even sorted him out with a companion. He was stupid.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:49 am

Ermes laughed again. "I have everything we need. You need not worry." He changed into his dragon form and waited for Ryuu to mount him. Then off they flew to Kalos. The advantages if flying was that he could see the towns below and roughly what they contained. He'd prefer a house already built. Furnished would be a plus. "Oh a castle by a river. That looks lovely."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Ryuu was quiet the entire time they flew. Often he was confused about things. Many things. So he was quiet with his thoughts. When Ermes spoke though, he did look over. "Hm? Oh so it does..."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Ermes landed in the quaint town somewhere out of the way. He turned back into his human form when Ryuu dismounted and looked around. The village was small and old in style. It was not overrun by modern things that would be confusing for Ryuu. Not many people seemed to live there either. If Ermes had to guess, they had a steady amount of tourists through here but not too many to make such a terrible jam of people that would put Ryuu off.

Ermes offered his arm to his master. "Shall we inquire if it's for sale?" he asked.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Ryuu took the arm, but in the same manner as he would a ladies. If anyone was the bottom, it was totally Ermes and he was going to make sure that everyone knew that. Ha. "Let's, I will let you do the talking. It has been too long since I have spoken to someone new."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:15 pm

"That's probably for the best," Ermes said, internally laughing at how Ryuu had established dominance in the fake relationship. Well of course the Master wouldn't be submissive to his partner. How silly would that have been.

Ermes lead Ryuu out of the alley and along the cobblestone road until he found the real estate board set up in town. He looked over the pictures and saw that the castle was indeed for sale. "How lucky for us. Pricey, but that is no issue." There was an office listed to visit within the castle to inquire about purchase.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:22 pm

"Go tell them we want it and that we will pay the asking price right now." Ryuu said, because Ermes seemed to like it. That meant they should have it. Plus it would be amusing to watch Ermes be Dominant enough to demand the castle.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:26 pm

Ermes laughed. "Should I leave you here?" he asked. "Or would you like to come with me?" The castle was just up the hill and across a bridge. It even had a moat which absolutely amused the dragon. It was also a nice distance from the town and looked as if it would have a nice view of it. So they would have privacy but not be completely disconnected from society. He liked that. Ryuu needed to learn to be around people even if he wouldn't interact with them any longer.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:29 pm

"I want to come with you, I'll just stand there and smirk." Ryuu said, because he would. It was possible he would even chuckle a little bit depending on how demanding Ermes was.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:31 pm

"Smirk?" Ermes was curious as to what his master was thinking. But he just shrugged and off they went up the path to the castle. He was in great shape so it didn't take very long for either of them to get up there. It took only just a moment from there to locate the little office just outside the castle where things were organized. He went inside since the door was propped open for nice weather. "Hello," he greeted, looking for the agent.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:47 pm

"Oh hello." A very pretty and smiley red head said with a wave as she stood up, straightened her skirt and went over to them. She held out her hand to them both, "I'm Jinny. Welcome to Kalos," she could tell by their accent they weren't from here.

Ryuu looked down at her hand and thought about ignoring it. Instead he took it and softly brought it up to his lips. "Charmed, Jinny." He said smoothly. "My name is Jack and this is my boyfriend, Ermes."

"Oh." Was all she said before he let go out of her hand and she offered it to Ermes too. "Lovely to meet you both." She said, obviously by her tone she was thinking about how ALL the good ones were gay.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next