Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of Dragons Exploration

2 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Master of Dragons Exploration - Page 16 Empty Re: Master of Dragons Exploration

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:34 pm

"Pizza. Or burgers. Fries." Ryuu said thoughtfully, because he couldn't decide for a second. "Big burger. All the meat in my mouth, tease as you will, I walked into that one."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Jiro laughed hard. "You did. Let's order it all." Jiro bought the booze because they were celebrating Ryuu and Drake. The key took them to a fast food style place. He ordered all of it and paid for that too.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Ryuu never remembered to bring paper money, or plastic money anywhere. So it was good that Jiro paid. The gentleman in him wanted to protest but there was really no point. "Next time it's on me, but remind me to bring the money."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:42 pm

"You never remember," Jiro said with a laugh. He carried the stuff back home through the door. It was set down in what was pretty much the drinking room. "We start with food and a drink. Then once you have a belly that isn't empty you can start on the hard stuff." He unpacked everything, set it up, and devoured a burger while he did.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Ryuu sat and started to eat as well. He loved cheeseburgers, but he really wasn't allowed them often. He made such a happy noise for having eaten it. Not that he really required this sort of sustenance he just did it out of habit. "This is so good." He was glad Jiro wasn't strict. But of course junk food was salty so it made him drink fast. "Drink more." He said and pushed it on Jiro.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Jiro drank a lot more. And so would Ryuu. As the night progressed, most of the food had been eaten and Jiro was spilling alcohol everywhere. Everywhere. He also couldn't stop laughing, a thing he did not do often as he was more of a serious kind of person.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:04 pm

They had trashed the room with fast food wrappers and empty bottles and cans. It was a mess. Even some of the chairs were tipped over. Ryuu wheezed with laughter just because Jiro was laughing. "No, but on a serioussss note. I love you, man. I mean. I do. I really, really do." He said and leaned over to kiss on Jiro. Which he did, on the mouth, and knocking them over and onto the floor in the process.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Jiro could not keep it together. "You KISSED me. That. That is proof. You have to love me to kiss me. You would never, ever kiss a man. And you DID. I am so PROUD of you!" He laughed
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Ryuu blinked as he thought about that. "I used to kiss you often as a cat. But not much as a boy, but yes. I do. Lots." He said and then kissed him again just to confirm it.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:12 pm

"You have very soft lips," Jiro said and then burst out laughing. He rolled over onto his side. "Why do you not KISS people more often!" And then it clicked. "You do! You kiss every DAY. You're so lucky. I want to kiss a boy every day. Not you. Though I like your lips. But not you. That's weird. That's like kissing the family I don't have. My DAD. No. You're not like my dad. My...uh..." He trailed off.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Ryuu cracked up, "stop perving my lips and then tell me that it's like kissing family. That's wrong. So wrong. You're wrong. What's wrong with you?" He said and slapped Jiro's side.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:22 pm

"Everything is wrong with me!" Jiro said. "I'm hot. And loud. And you're not my family!" He kick Ryuu playfully and rolled over him laughing so hard. He spilled so more of the drink though he was tempted to just lick it off the floor. But he was a human. They didn't do that. "You'd make a good cat though. You should be a cat in your next life. A CAT. With FIRE. Or something."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:57 am

"I am too loyal and stupid to be a cat, I'd be a dog like your father." Ryuu said and then couldn't stop laughing because he'd just called Lucian loyal and stupid. Oh gods.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:50 am

"You can't say that!" Jiro exclaimed though he was laughing too. "What if he hears you?!" He did not think that his dad was spying right now but he did know that his father had a tendency to do that.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:53 am

"He would find it funny as he knows full well that he is neither stupid, nor loyal to anyone but a select few." Ryuu laughed, he couldn't help it. It was so funny because it wasn't true at all. "And! Even if he is spying, I'll just kiss him too."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:55 am

"Ewww no! You can't kiss my dad. You're supposed to be loyal! You can't have us both you...you..player!" Now he really was laughing.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:58 am

"Look, it's not like I had my tongue in your mouth. We're not married. Why you assume such things?" Ryuu said, trying so hard to remain serious as if he was legit being that guy. But then he cracked up laughing.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:02 am

"You're supposed to be a gentleman. That doesn't equal open relationships between one family." Jiro argued with a straight face before he too succumbed to drunken laughter again.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:06 am

"Our relationship is entirely platonic." Ryuu said, but his ribs hurt. He couldn't laugh any more because it hurt. But he couldn't stop himself either. "You enjoy my body sometimes and rightly so, it's a wonderful body, but that doesn't mean others can't also."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:07 am

"Ahhh I can't," Jiro said and rolled away from him with a kick. "No more. My sides will break open from the laughing." And he felt like they would. It was starting to hurt which was so weird.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:09 am

"It's funny because it's true." Ryuu said, wiping his eyes. They had watered from all of the laughing. He picked up the bottle and attempted to drink from it. He held it above his mouth and waited before he shook it. "empty..." He sounded so disappointed as he dropped it and let it roll away. "Are you to stay tonight or are you going..... To that other place you sleep."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:14 am

"I should probably crash here. I don't trust myself not to do something entirely stupid. Like impregnate my father's worst enemy or eat some person I should and start the next major war." As much as the ideas amused him now they really wouldn't if they happened. So Jiro decided staying put was for the best.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:15 am

"You can't get someone pregnant." Ryuu pointed out, that was obvious to him. "you'd see their naked girl bits and your arousal will die like a withered flower touched by death. It will in fact, shrivel and hide faster than you can think of it."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:17 am

"Hm..." Jiro thought about that. "Yeah that's fair. But I could still sleep with someone my father Dislikes. There's a lot of them about. And most of them are pretty hot. So..."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:19 am

"I believe that. We have a room set aside for you anyway. It will always be yours too. But let us not think on that." Ryuu said, it would bring down the mood and he was having a good time. "Would you like to see it?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next