Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Ice

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fire and Ice Empty Fire and Ice

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:08 pm

Riku and Touya were two of the most popular students at Unity Prep.  Twin brothers from Valeria, they were the only members of their diverse and extensive family to attend the prestigious school in Unova.  Why so popular? Well it helped that they were royalty, something quite rare at Unity Prep as the royals had their own school for their children.  They were also unlocked Masters of fire and ice, though as to who unlocked them, these boys didn't kiss and tell.

Their looks didn't hurt either.  Being the sons of two of the sexiest royals in history, the twins showed their heritage quite well.  They had unruly black hair, slightly asian features, and the vivid blue eyes of Valerian royalty.  They wore expensive, somewhat preppy clothes, though Touya preferred to add a slightly punk/rebel twist to his look.

But though they were identical in looks, they were rather different when it came to personality.  Riku, the Master of Ice, was almost everything you expected of an ice king.  He was calm, cool and collected.  He had absolutely no temper at all.  He spoke with the dignity of a prince, never dirtying his mouth with foul words.  He was also incredibly intelligent, breezing through his school work with ease. He was, however, not at all distant. He even spent his off time tutoring his fellow students.

Touya, the Master of Fire, was loud, rebellious, and passionate.  He was rambunctious, energetic, and lived for drama. He was even known on rare occasion to instigate incidents.  If a fight were to happen, he never backed down, and so far he'd never lost either.  He didn't quite match his brother in intellect but did fair better when it came to athletic prowess. Despite being a bit of a troublemaker, he was also the one that defended the weaker and shyer students, having little tolerance for bullies.  Touya was of the opinion that some people needed a good dose of public humiliation to change their ways and he was happy to provide when needed.

But despite their popularity, the twins never invited their friends back to the little home they had just outside of campus.  They never brought it up in conversation and if it somehow did come up, they dismissed it with ease, preferring to meet their friends elsewhere. After all, how many people would understand having a ninja for a father? A ninja with an incredibly mischievous partner and a son that was a genius when it came to technomancy?

- - -

"Do we have time for a quick change before we have to head out?" Riku asked as they approached the house.

"Depends on if you can limit your primping to under five minutes," Touya replied with a grin and went to unlock the door. He paused just before touching it, sighed, and knelt down to fiddle with something just to the right, bottom side of the door.

"Is it going to burst into flames again?" Riku asked, standing there with patience as his brother disabled the trap.

"Electrified this time," Touya answered. Having disabled the trap, he unlocked the door and walked through the threshold into the house, only to fall through the floor that wasn't actually there.  He grabbed onto ledge of the doorway and flipped himself back out of the house. "Seriously?" he asked.

"Do you think anyone else has to deal with booby traps in their own home?" Riku mused as he checked his watch.  He scattered snow through the doorway and watched how it fell.  A path was revealed and he ran across it quickly and disabled the floor trap so that Touya could easily cross the room.

"No, I think we're just the lucky bitches on that one," Touya said.

Three traps later and they were finally made it to the key to the rest of the house, locked up tight behind all sorts of lasers.  The key came with a letter. "Oh it's from Dad," Riku commented as he pocketed the key.

"Give it!" Touya said and struggled for the letter. He didn't get it from Riku, who tore it open and looked inside.

"It's just our training regimen for the next week," Riku said, looking it over and then handing it to Touya.

"Would be nice to receive a letter that just said something like, oh 'Hi, how are you? How's school?' or something, you know?" Riot commented as he pocketed the letter.  Both of their phones went off with an email alert.

"That was probably it," Riku said.

"I'm not checking," Riot decided rebelliously. He went into the kitchen and dropped off his bag and school projects.

"We don't have much time left," Riku commented as he checked his watch again.  "Though I'm sure you're not in a massive rush for ice cream."

"Fresh baked cookies, Riku," Touya commented.  Five minutes later they were out of the death trap that was their house and on their way to meet their friends as the local ice cream parlor.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice Empty Re: Fire and Ice

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:51 am

"Oh hi, how are you?" Kuro said then with a chuckle, he had been ninja-ing. You know. As you did. He was fully for it. But it was no surprise that the boys made it through, he was so very proud. Besides that, there was also the fact that they hadn't expected him to be there. So he already had the both of them, with their arms twisted up behind their head. "A ninja must always expect the unexpected." He said, but then they got squished into the biggest, tightest of hugs. "Cookies and ice cream, hm?" He asked though as he hugged them.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:41 am

"Ah!" Exclaimed Touya at being ambushed unexpectedly by his father.

"Dad!" Exclaimed Riku, who was just as surprised as his brother but recovered a little faster.

"You sneaky -"

"Parent!" Riku finished for his brother before he could say something foul.

Both boys gave their father a squish though, clearly happy to see him even if they were a little embarrassed at being caught.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:47 am

"Ninja is another good word." kuro chuckled, but he squished them tightly and then looked at them both. "So how are you? How is school?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:54 am

Touya just started laughing. Figures his father would have heard his little unhappy semi-rant over only getting a letter with a training schedule on it.

"School is going well," Riku said. "We've inserted ourselves nicely with Hikari. We're making all A's except for this one," he said and looked at Riku.

"I'm failing art," Touya said. "I can't draw a horse. I'm so ashamed," he said with much sarcasm.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:00 am

"Art? Who cares." kuro said then, because it wasn't so important. "But A's? My boys. I'm so proud. You astound me. Do you like Hikari? Are you enjoying it?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:07 am

"She's not bad for a water person," Touya said with a shrug, like it wasn't any big thing.

"We're her best friends," Riku said, pretty proud of how well and easily they'd inserted themselves in there.

"We do like her though even if it is an assignment," Touya added. "School isn't bad. Just challenging enough to stay interesting. And there's always drama."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:39 am

"Teenagers and drama are a thing that goes together. Like butter and bread." Kuro said, he'd noticed that. At this point he'd seen enough teenagers grow. "I am glad that you like her beyond the assignment. I would hate for her to be so fond of you and you guys just do it for me. You know? She's a good kid. Not as good as you guys."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:41 am

"Well obviously we're the best," Touya said. Like their dad would like some other teen better than them. No way.

"It would be rather hurtful if you preferred someone else's child to your own," Riku agreed.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:37 am

"As if I would? You're my flesh and blood. But I suppose Hikari is much like a sister to you as well, for your mum adopted both her and Drake a long time ago." Kuro chuckled softly, he was sure Yuui was around somewhere. Lurking quietly. Waiting for him to use the mum word. Which he loved to do.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:44 am

The twins exchanged looks. "He's here, isn't he?"

"He has to be. If you're here then Mum is here too..."

"You two are a little slow today," Yuui said just popping up next to them. Being a vampire was great for stealth. He might not be a ninja but he was still a creature of stealth.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:50 am

"He waited, because he so badly disapproves of being called mum. While secretly loving all of it." Kuro said then and blew a kiss at his lover. Just like that. "That's twice though. I'll have to up your training. Perhaps blindfolded and using yours ears, rather than eyes, hm?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:54 am

"Oh...great," Touya said.

"Lovely," Riku added. "I suppose we are slipping and could use the extra training."

"It's a wonder we have a social life," Touya commented. But he did like being a ninja so he wasn't that mad about it.

"Shhh," Yuui said about the Mum thing. "I am not a girl." He looked so hurt.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:07 pm

"You three sound so unhappy," Kuro said and tucked Yuui against his side. "You're not a girl, but they've always called you mummy, or mum. You just need to deal with it already. Mokona started it."

"Guilty!" The pink ball of adorableness proclaimed happily and nuzzled all over Yuui's chest and then sat on Touya's head. "Riot. Riot. Riot."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:20 pm

Touya just chuckled. "I think she's hinting at something. I should start a riot."

"Over what? The way those hippies smell. I might actually support that riot. Not join you, of course. But I would give you emotional support," Riku said.

Yuui laughed for cuddles. "I am never sad," he protested. "These two though...Moody teenager."

"I know," Touya said. "We're so emo. I just...I don't even know how we exist."

"You know how is going to be emo? Our friends," Riky pointed out. "We're fifteen minutes late."

"Oh well. Looks like we're missing ice cream and cookies because NINJAS!"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:12 pm

"How about we come with and meet your friends?" Kuro asked then, as they were in town, it made sense to him. "I promise we will be cool. And we will get the bill, right my love?"

"No," Mokona said to Touya and hung her head upside down to look at him. She put cute kisses on his forehead. "Feed me ice cream though."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:19 pm

"Right!" Yuui said. "It's not like we can't afford. Besides, feeding children is sort of one of my things." He liked to spoil kids even if they were teenagers.

"Hm...Okay, but you're going to have to pick the flavor because I don't do ice cream," Touya said to Mokona.

"Hm...I don't know," Riku said as he looked at his parents. "I mean, it is social suicide to take parents to friend outings, like bringing a chaperone."

"Yeah, but our parents are pretty cool. Plus, they look the same age as college students and not, you know, massive old or anything," Touya said.

"Well, fair enough, but if they hit on you I do not want to hear it," Riku said. "Let's go then."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:22 pm

"Rest assured, if they hit on me, I will turn them down. Very politely." kuro said then, because you know... It had happened. "I'm not into children that way."

"Hmmm... Strawberry mint!" Mokona said then and floated down to nudged Touya's chest in a demanding way. Meaning he had to carry and cuddle her.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:54 pm

"I would hope not," Riku said and looked at Yuui.

"I am not responsible for anything that comes out of his mouth," Yuui said. "Where we going?"

"There's a shopping plaza across from where we have after school activities. The ice cream parlor is there. It's just a few streets down," Riku said. He texted one of his friends that they were surprised by their parents and would be there shortly.

Touya gave up and held Mokona. He knew she liked to be carried. "Strawberry mint sounds...I guess refreshing? It's way too cute. But that fits you..." He was going to feel massive weird ordering it though.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:36 am

Kuro just laughed at Riku and Yuui. Not that he'd said anything bad really, just confirmed the obvious. But he supposed he could be a little blunt/obvious for teens sometimes. "I don't know that they will make a sundae big enough for me. Do they have challenges?"

Mokona made the most adorable noises at Touya. She was happy to be carried by him, most obviously. She usually took turns between the twins. It was hard when Yuui and Kuro had so many children, she did not mean to show favour to any. Just all of them. She liked making them feel like her favourites, for sure. "Riot thinks I'm cute, mummy and daddy!" She squealed happily.

"Of course he does, he's not blind." Kuro said then, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. But it had taken him such a long time to get to used to Mokona and be affectionate to her, ever that she squealed again all happily.

"daddy thinks I'm cute, mummy!"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:10 pm

"Hm, I don't actually know," Riku said. "I wouldn't be surprised if they did. That sort of thing usually isn't on the menu, after all. But with so many students nearby you'd think they would."

"Go ahead and ask," Touya said.

Yuui just laughed. He pet Mokona's head with a smile. "Anyone who isn't blind thinks you're cute," he said happily.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:22 pm

"I will, let's go." kuro said then and got the boys coats. Though he hadn't given them any time to change or anything if they'd wanted to do that. "See how Mokona gets away with it, but we get pouted at?" He said to the twins then.

Mokona giggled angelically and blew kisses at Yuui:s hands as she affectionately nuzzled Touya. "It's because I'm a good girl and don't give him any... Shit."

Kuro gasped and then looked at the ceiling. "We said not to use that word in front of mummy." he said and Mokona laughed.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:30 pm

The boys continued walking as they had been down the few blocks towards the shopping plaza just beyond the school. But they stopped when Mokona cursed, just to stare at her.

Even Yuui stopped walking and just looked at her and then Kuro. "You tainted her!" he gasped, all upset about it. "How could you?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:37 pm

"Oh, oopsies." Mokona said then and giggled some more. She hid under Touya's shirt so they couldn't stare at her.

"It was an accident." Kuro said then, rubbing the back of his head. "I was hammering some nails and caught my thumb. She heard me."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Yuui whined. But then he took a deep breath. "As it was just an accident I guess it is okay." He poked mokona through Touya's shirt. "Don't do that again," he said.

"So...moving on then," Touya said said and started walking faster. He cursed all the time. His parents were not going to be thrilled.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum