Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Ice

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fire and Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire and Ice

Post by Athy Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:18 am

Kuro wouldn't care about Touya cussing. He just didn't get the big deal, but Yuui didn't like it. Especially from the mouths of cuteness. "Yes moving on."

"Ice cream!" Mokona said and giggled at being poked.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:40 pm

"Ice cream!" The twins agreed even if one of them was not actually fan of ice cream. They just took off because they knew their parents could actually keep up with them. Easily.

And within a bit of time they finally made it. They burst in dramatically, knowing that their friends were all waiting. "We have arrived!"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:47 am

Hikari bounced over to the boys happily. "My favourite twins!" She said excitedly and draped herself over Riku, just to be that way. She kissed them both on the cheek. "You're late!"

"They're so late," Haru said and hugged Touya first before hugging Riku. Even though they had dated, they still got along famously. "What kept you?"

"I am afraid that would be me." Kurogane said as he worked his way through the door. Being a giant, tall man it was not the easiest thing in the world. Nope.

Hikari literally screamed and shoved Riku out of the way as she grabbed onto Kuro and hugged him. "OH MY GOD HOW DO YOU KNOW MY TWINS?"

"Your twins? No. Mine and Yuui's twins." Kuro said then and laughed.

Hikari literally punched him in the arm. "YOUR TWINS?! WHAT EVEN?!"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Yuui laughed from where he'd appeared next to Kuro. "They're our sons," he said to Hikari, not surprised to see her. "Well, more Kuro's than my own. I don't know exactly how it works. You'd have to ask Uxie, I'm afraid."

The twins stepped back when Hikari lost it at their dad. "So we're missing something here...."

"They're being very odd," the other agreed.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:31 am

Haru laughed, "do you think they will tell us?" She asked then, because you know. Parents. Secrets. Hikari was full of them as well and didn't open up about things all that easily.

"Did you do this on purpose?" Hikari asked Kuro then, his eyes narrowing. "I mean, sure you had kids on purpose. But your children go to Royal Prep. Or are homeschooled. These two are the only two who don't and they just so happen to be my best friends. I know you. And you." She said to Yuui accusingly then.

"If they are your best friends, that is because they like you. But yes they go to UP to be near you." Kuro said and laughed because Hikari punched him again. "We know you can take care of yourself, before you go there."

Mokona squealed and giggled. "Puppy daddy and kitty mummy don't stop protecting their babies!" She said, because she knew. She was clever.

Hikari hugged on Yuui. Because she knew twins would have been hard for him. Even harder to let go and let them go to a school he couldn't monitor as easily. "I love you too." She said quietly.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:38 am

Both of the twins considered Haru's question. They did, to a point, know what was going on. Hikari had been a mission, after all. But there seemed more to it than they knew. "Nope," they decided. "They like to be mysterious. Let's ditch them for treats," Touya said.

"Agreed," Riku seconded and went off with Haru to get ice cream and cookies. Touya had not forgotten Mokona's request and ordered that as well. They didn't feel bad leaving their parents to talk to Hikari. When that was finished, intros could happen properly.

Yuui gave Hikari such a hug. "I know," he said with a smile. She was right in her thoughts. Twins had been an awful disaster for him. But you couldn't tell that now. And the boys had no idea, of course.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:53 am

"Well that isn't any fun." Haru said, she was really curious. But clearly the boys knew more than they are letting on. She wasn't surprised though. Ninja families. Bah! She ordered herself some ice cream and cookies too.

Mokona blew kisses at Touya for getting her her request of strawberry and mint. "You're my favourite, Riot." She said then quietly. "But he is my favourite Riku, too."

Kuro squished them both. "We were promised ice cream." He said then, in a way that meant that he didn't think anything more needed to be said. He was not that kind of affectionate. Not always. Not often.

"Of course you were." Hikari said with a laugh then. But she only sort of let go of Yuui. Just enough that they could walk over to the counter and get whatever was wanted. Kuro found there was indeed a challenge, one that if he ate it all he didn't have to pay the 35$ for the dessert. Needless to say, that's what he did.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:12 am

Both twins laughed at Haru. "Sorry, sorry," they said and brought their ice cream and cookies over to the table. Touya set Mokona down next to her ice cream as he said hi to those who hadn't gotten up when they came in.

Riku did the same in greeting their friends but both twins were momentarily distracted by the massive challenge ice cream their father had gotten. Their father. Just really?

Yuui did not even sort of want that much ice cream. He got something small, light and refreshing. He didn't have a dislike for the cold like Touya did but Valeria was a pretty cold country. It snowed most of the time. So he was quite used to feeling cold.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:13 pm

"Liars," Haru said then, because she didn't believe it. Not for a second. She slipped into the booth and hugged on her best friend. "We ordered for you." She said, but they would bring the stuff over soon. With Kuro's huge ass ice cream.

Hikari paused then, like her brain had caught up. "Oh oh, Yuui I should have warned you." She said and then whispered that Mireya was there. Aka Megumi.

Kuro did not hear Hikari though. He just dropped the tray of drinks he had. As he stood next to the table, staring at Mireya. Like he knew her. Of course, no one but Yuui and Hikari would know that he really did.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:19 pm

"Did you? Thanks," Mireya said, belonging to the other set of twins that was at the table. Mireya, the Princess of Fairies, was blonde haired and violet eyed. She was exceptionally girly in how she styled her hair and dressed.

Her sister, sitting next to her, was quite feminine but much spookier in appearance with long, black hair and pink/reddish eyes with long, dark lashes.

"Oh noooo," Yuui said, not quite quick enough to stop Kuro from dropping the drinks onto the floor.  He face palmed and laughed into his hand.

Both twins looked away from their friends when their dad, the epic ninja, just full on dropped the tray of drinks. "Well that was fail," Touya commented.

"..." Riku was speechless. "I am so sorry," he said to his friends and got up from the booth to start helping Yuui clean up the mess.

"Your dads are interesting," Mandisa commented, her creepy red eyes just watching them with interest.

Mireya had no idea why the man was staring at her so intently.  She couldn't really hide from his gaze while sat in the booth nor was she so awkward to just sink down. She just looked at the table instead.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:22 pm

Hikari facepalmed. "If you had told me they were your boys, I could have prepared you for this..." She said, but she did rewind time on the glasses so that they weren't broken and the mess wasn't there any more.

Kuro was.... Well. Overwhelmed. "Priestess." He said then and dropped down into his knees. In front of the entire place. "I pledge my fealty to you and only you for the rest of our days."

" Because that's not weird. Is your dad on drugs?" Haru asked then and looked at the twins and then at Hikari.

"No, he's just... Traditional. He previously served the princess of fairies, I believe." Hikari said like it wasn't a huge deal.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:36 pm

"Well..." Yuui said as he looked up and watched Kurogane do that. "I suppose this is far more interesting." He didn't really ever get embarrassed. He found the situation interesting and while he understood why Kuro was doing what he was, the poor blonde sitting in the booth was absolutely clueless.

Poor Mireya could only stare at him, having no idea what he was doing or why he was doing. "I'm sorry," she said, getting up from the booth and kneeling in front of him. "You must be terribly confused. I'm not a priestess."

"Yeah...he's never done that before though," Riku said.

"Nope...That's definitely a first," Touya agreed.

"Well you two are officially forgiven for being late," Mandisa said. "This is amazing."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:52 pm

"You're not going to help him??" Hikari asked then, a little surprised but you know. Yuui always had his reasons on everything.

"You are the princess of fairies though, correct?" Kuro asked her then, he had forgotten perhaps she would not have chosen that vocation in this life.

"This is hilarious. Your dad is like... So dramatic. How old is he? 45? He acts more like 100." Haru said with a grin and even Kuro smiled at her.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:07 pm

"Hm..." Yuui said as he watched that. "No," he decided. "Not yet. After all, this is very personal and important to him. I want to see if he can do it without my assistance. And if he can't, well, I have my ways."

"Yes," Mireya said with a smile. "I am that." Not that there was really anyone who would doubt it just looking at her. "I'm also a little lost..."

Touya put his head down on the table and started laughing. His shoulders went up and down. He just couldn't cope.

Riku smiled. "No," he said. "No he's actually...400 something," he said. He didn't know the exact number. "Mum over there is a vampire. They'd been around for like...ever. So..."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:12 pm

"Fair, I think he can manage." Hikari said, it helped of course that Mireya was incredibly kind. She wouldn't do anything to upset Kuro.

"That is fair, let me introduce myself. My name is Kurogane, I am touya and Riku's father. That is Yuui, my husband and their mum. We have been alive for a long time. Very long time. I have served the princess of fairies before, as her personal body guard and I should like to do the same for you, if you're willing. "kuro explained in his most charming voice. Which was impressive considering he usually had as much charm as a rock.

"Your mum is a dude?" Haru asked then, of course they had talked of their parents. She hadn't realised it was a gay couple. How cute.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:24 pm

"Oh I know he can," Yuui said. "When it comes to things that matter, he never fails." He had such faith in his husband. He gave Mireya a little wave with the cutest of smiles.

Mireya was essentially the princess of charm. It was nearly impossible for her to be charmed by people who were not being sincere. But while he might be a stranger to her, she could tell that Kurogane was sincere. "That's incredibly sweet," she said. She usually only had bodyguards when it came to tours. Not every day life.

Touya raised his head. "Yeah," he said. It was why he was so cool with her particular secret. Though he wasn't saying that now. "We're miracle babies."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:45 pm

"You're adorable. I can't even." Hikari said and laughed, Yuui didn't have to talk to be precious. He just was. "Kuro is pretty cute when he wants to be too."

Kuro smiled because that wasn't a no. "My apologies for staring and dropping the drinks." he said then and stood. "If you're to leave your house, from now on you should let me know. Touya and Riku have my number."

"That's so awesome. I love it. It makes you more awesome." Haru said the. And grinned at touya so wide. SHe couldn't help himself

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:00 pm

"Isn't he?" Yuui said. "I'm very proud of him. And I told you he could handle this." He hadn't had any doubts. And even if he had, you'd never have been able to tell.

Mireya laughed quietly. "I think you'll be fairly bored guarding me," she said. "My life really isn't that exciting most of the time."

"I know," Touya said. "They're pretty interesting. You haven't met them until now for a reason. But no worries."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:26 pm

"I should have more faith, but he was quite..." Hikari trailed off and looked at Yuui. He would know what she meant. "I suppose forever has passed since then though."

"For now." kuro said with a grin, because let's be serious. She was the princess of fairies. There was no way her life would remain so peaceful.

"Oh what reason?" Haru asked then genuinely curious as to the Why's. "Because they're old and odd? I don't understand how they can be that old and look that good."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:34 pm

"Oh it certainly feels like it," Yuui said. "He has changed quite a lot since you last saw him. Having the boys helped as well," he said. Nothing softened you like adorable little babies.

"Yeah...I'm getting that hint," Mireya said with a laugh. This day had certainly been interesting. It was only going to get better, she thought.

"Well Mum is a vampire so...he's got that whole eternal youth and beauty thing going on and dad is like his...personal blood bank? I guess. So he gets the same deal without the fangs," Touya said.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:38 pm

"It's kind of weird. You know? You guys have changed so much, but it was just not that long for me. I feel like we are strangers again," Hikari said and she honestly didn't like that.

"Oh are you??" Kuro said innocently then as the desserts were brought over. His was a mountain of treats. He rubbed his hands together. "Yum."

"That's cool." Haru said and meant it. She wasn't at all afraid. Hikari had taught her things. Yuui wasn't an issue to others. Just Kuro and he couldn't kill him. "Does it ever make for awkward though?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:57 pm

"Well it has been four hundred years," Yuui said. "So perhaps it is like that. But we haven't changed that much. Besides, we're reunited now. You have plenty if time to get to know us all over again."

"Yes," Mireya said. Everyone sat down now that the ice cream and cookies were there.

"Sure. Not everyone is cool with the idea of being around a vampire. Even if he is a priest, you know? And about as harmless as they come..." Touya knew kuro was a bad ass but Yuui? No. Heck no.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:13 pm

"Yes..." Hikari said, but it was just weird for time had not moved the same for her. She understood but she didn't much like it. "It'll be okay."

"Well at least you're clever." kuro said then, he realised he was an abrupt man and she wasn't used to that, but she would be.

"Right? I can't imagine him hurting a fly," Haru said. She just couldn't. Yuui seemed like a nice guy. "Your dad though? He's kind of... Intimidating." even with his childish glow at the massive ice cream sundae.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Yuui gave her a squish and sat down with her, after ruffling drakes hair of course. "You are so quiet!" He said. "What's going on in that large brain of yours?" He started poking drakes cheek.

"Oh I'm not that smart," Mireya said and shook her head.

"She's not," Mandisa agreed. "She's just very pretty." But she was just picking on her sister.

"Yeah...if you think this is bad then you should see how he looks when he's in a fight. Or is about to fight. Or is just thinking about fighting..." Touya shook his head.

"None of our friends should be around our parents long," Riku said.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:50 pm

"Hm?" Drake said coming out of his zoning session. "Oh you know. Stuff." He said with a small smile. He'd gotten sucked into memories.

"Pfft. Don't say such things. " kuro said, shaking his head as he tucked into his treat. "I'm sure that isn't true."

"Why? They seem nice?" Haru asked the boys then a bit confused. She hadn't seen anything bad from them. Oddness, Yess. All of that.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum