Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Ice

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fire and Ice - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire and Ice

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Yuui just looked Drake and then back to Hikari. "This is why you're sometimes my favorite." He was just kidding of course. "You'd think you didn't miss me at all," he said and near pouted at Drake.

Mireya just smiled and ate some of her ice cream. No surprise that it had strawberry in it.

The twins laughed. "They are. They're just not normal parents. By any means." They certainly weren't.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:31 pm

"Oh I missed you," Drake said, he really had. He hugged Yuui and everything. He loved Yuui and Kuro. That's why he saved them. "I didn't miss the past."

"Right, but for Yuui it was years ago. Not so much for us and I guess that's hard for him to understand, like it's hard for us to understand they're so different." Hikari said with a smile, they were all trying. "we need an adjustment periods."

Kuro was polite and well mannered with his ice cream. Though, of course he ate it all. It didn't take him very long either.

"Well that's better than none." Haru said with a smile, but she wasn't upset about it either. "I think they're cool, don't be embarrassed."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:05 pm

"Well, considering some of that things that happened, I can see why you would be happy to return to your own time," Yuui said. "But we have plenty of time to make new, happier memories, don't we?" He asked with a smile.

The twin sisters just stared at the empty ice cream cup. "Well that was fast," Mireya said. Mandisa could only stare.

"Oh it's a bit late for that," Touya said. "Dad did just pledge himself to the Princess so..."

"Can't get any more embarrassing than that..."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:14 pm

"I can't wait." Drake said honestly, happier memories would be good. "I don't hate all the memories, you know. Just the majority."

"I was hungry," Kuro said with a shrug, of course the staff was super surprised. But he was fine with that too.

"I think it was cute." Haru shrugged, but she could understand why they were embarrassed. "I mean at least he didn't propose?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:48 pm

"Hm..." Yuui said. "I suppose that was unavoidable. But it will be nice to be working alongside you again." He did not miss that. At all.

"Clearly," Mandisa said.

Mireya didn't have a clue what to say to that, except for really one things. "I suppose that's where those two get their appetites from," she said and looked at the twins.

"That would be awkward considering he's married," Riku said.

"Super awkward," Touya agreed.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:28 pm

"Oh yeah, I can't wait. You're coming to the manor still right? I just need to acquire it.." Drake laughed, because you know that would help a lot.

"Yeah, I mean they had to get something from me. They got their looks from their mum. " kuro chuckled, but he wasn't all that surprised.

"Well yeah, but he clearly didn't care that his... Husband.. Wife... Lovely person... Was right there when he dropped to his knees." Haru said with a laugh, which meant that you just didn't know with people.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:22 pm

"We are, when you have done so," Yuui said. "I would inquire as to how you plan to acquire it but...I'm sure, knowing you as I do, that you have quite the well thought out plan."

"Really?" The girls asked and looked at the boy twins. "But they do look like you...except for in the eyes." They had Yuui's blue eyes but the rest of them did sort of look more like Kurogane.

The boys in question looked at their dad then back to Haru. "Nope," Touya said.

"We don't want to think about the implications," Riku agreed.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:52 am

"It's pretty elaborate, but it will be worth it." Drake laughed, for a great many reasons. But he wasn't going to go into it. Not at all. "You should come with us for the jobs now though. You know. Get the band back together."

Kurogane chuckled then, "there's no fooling you two, is there? A lot more smarts than you're letting on to having. Hmm." He said playfully.

"Probably for the best yeah, I mean I will just shut up. But they still seem like cool parents, to me." Haru said, but she didn't have a reference on how they should be either.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:17 am

"Well, perhaps not everyone," Yuui said. "But I suppose that we could do that. It's not as if I have anything that I simply must do." He did what he wanted. But he'd sort of always been like that.

"Maybe," Mireya said cheerfully while Mandisa just shook her head. She was teasing though.

"They're not terrible," Touya said. "They're just not normal either."

"It's fine," Riku said. Like they would say otherwise. They all might be having their own separate conversations but they were too close to say anything bad.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:34 am

"Do you have anything that you simply must do?" Drake asked then, because Yuui was one of those people he didn't do anything he didn't want too. Ever.

"Except love on us," Hikari pointed out, because Yuui simply had to do that. It was in their contract.

Kuro chuckled again, but then leaned back in his seat to give his tummy more room to process alllll that ice cream and goodies he'd just scoffed back so fast. "Are you close with my twins?"

"Uh huh," Haru said, but then handed Touya a napkin. "Your Mokona thingy is covered in ice cream." She said with a grin.

And sure enough, Mokona was sat on Touya's lap and she was covered all over her face in ice cream. It was going to dry soon and get sticky and horrible.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:38 am

"Oh I'm sure lots of people think that I do but they'd be wrong," Yuui said with a smile. "Don't worry about it. We shall join you once more. That was always the plan, wasn't it?" He smiled at Hikari then. "That I can do easily enough."

"Ish," Mandisa said.

"Well we do all sit together at lunch and hang out after school," Mireya said. "We get on fine. And Touya was dating Haru, my best friend, for a while." So they'd become a bit more included with the girls during that.

"She's not really mine," Touya said and started to clean Mokona up before he just gave up on the massive mess that she had turned herself into and handed her to Yuui. "She's really mum's so..."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:14 am

"It was, but I know what you're like." Drake said then, because he did. Though there was only one word to describe Yuui sometimes. "You're difficult. If I want you to do something, doesn't mean you will do it, does it?"

Hikari giggled and hugged on Yuui again. She'd never really felt like she'd had a mum before, but she did with Yuui. Even though he was a guy, he was happy to do the girl things with her. She wasn't surprised that the twins called him mum either. "I had thought we're not so difficult to love."

Haru started to laugh when Touya did that. He looked like most first time dad's who just couldn't deal. It was so funny. She couldn't breathe, until....

"Haru was dating Touya? Why did you break up? Did you break his heart or the other way around?!" Kuro said then and leaned towards Haru and Touya, all 'you must tell me now, yus?' in his body language.

Haru shut right up, because technically she had broken up with Touya and for a good reason. But that reason she wasn't comfortable with anyone else knowing yet. "I mean, I didn't break his heart and I still love him, just you know, as like...my best guy friend."

"Hmmmm." Kuro said then and looked at Touya for more answers. Haru was going on red and he thought it was hella cute and funny. But he managed to not laugh, just smile a bit.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:31 am

"You're not," Yuui said with a smile. But he too was listening to the conversation going on with the others. "Your heart was broken, Touya?" he asked, looking up. His eyes briefly flashed from blue to gold, which was not such a good sign for Haru.

"No!" Touya said quickly because the last thing he needed was his parents going off on Haru. She wouldn't survive it. "The breakup was mutual. It's fine. We're fine. It's really not a big deal," he said.

Yuui didn't seem completely convinced.

"Does he really look like someone with a broken heart?" Riku asked. "Look at him. He's fine."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Hikari put her hand on Yuui's softly. "Nah, I didn't see either of them even pout about it a little bit, you know? It was very mutual." She said and squeezed Yuui's hand, hoping to calm him.

Kuro looked at both Touya and then Haru for a long time. The girl look terrified and like she actually might pee a little bit. Seriously. "He does not seem sad..." He said then.

"Well I mean, it's kind of like..." Haru trailed off, biting her lip. Her hands shook and she folded them in her lap so no one could see. "He lost a girlfriend, but he somewhat gained a sister, I guess? Because we are super close and like I said I do love him. Just not romantically and Touya said the feeling was pretty much, you know...mutual."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:24 pm

"Right. Mutual," Touya repeated. He was not at all for them turning on Haru because while he couldn't say why they'd broken up, it had been for a pretty valid reason. Had he been hurt? Sure. But was he devastated? No. Not even a little bit.

"Hm..." Yuui's polite smile returned to his face. "Well, that seems all right then," he decided, as if he hadn't just flashed some serious vampire eyes the moment before.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Kuro let it go, but he could tell the atmosphere had turned a bit awkward. "Do you guys want anything else? Ice cream floats? Hm?" He said then, because you know distractions.

Hikari let out a sigh of relief, Yuui was unpredictable and you just never knew if he would accept something.

Drake started to laugh, "damn school has so much drama. I am so glad I do not go there. But I will take that ice cream float, vanilla and dr pepper please." He said.

Haru looked at Touya and then sent him a text saying thank you. She was so awkward now. "No thank you," she said politely but quietly to Kuro.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:37 pm

"More ice cream?" Yuui asked and chuckled. "You're going to give them all sugar highs." And then there would be sugar crashes. Oh well. They weren't his kids but for the boy twins.

Mireya wrapped her arms around her best friend. She'd been readying a shield for Haru just in case things got violent. She hadn't been at all sure how that was going to go. "I'm good too," she said. She did not need more sweets. "School can be fun," she said to Drake. "I wouldn't complain if you attended."

Touya casually replied, sending her a winking smiley as a response. He ran his hands through his dark hair. So that had been tense.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:55 pm

"Well I'd suggest dinner foods, but you guys totally did it in the wrong order. As children do. Would you like burger and fries instead?" Kuro said, because he could imagine there was a place close enough.

"Of course you wouldn't, then you can have me all day long and you'd love it." Drake said and blew Mireya a sweet kiss. But he was clearly still not going to enroll in that school. Oh fuck no.

Haru smiled, "I could go for some fries. I'm actually vegan." She said, because you know...apparently that was better for you and stuff. Though she did miss bacon.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Megumi and Mandisa laughed quietly. "This wasn't supposed to be a meal, you silly," Mireya said with the cutest of smiles. "This was just a little treat for after school before dinner so we could all meet up and hang out without teaching spying on us."

"Or hanging out with us," Mandisa agreed. Not that she minded Gaius and Trent. But sometimes it was nice to escape them.

Mireya looked at Drake again. She smiled for the kiss he blew her. "There is a place nearby that does burgers. They do have veggie burgers..." She didn't know how they tasted though.

"Oh right," Mandisa said. "The one Eden likes." Their brother was mostly vegetarian but every now and then he would have meat.

Touya and Riku both made faces at Haru. "I don't know how you can possibly give up meat."

"And cheese."

"And ice cream..."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:58 am

"But meals are good for you and it's dinner time," kuro laughed, he was always up for food. He just was. He also agreed with his twins and said as much.

"I mean, more to the point... Bacon." Drake said then, because you just couldn't not eat that. That was too weird.

"I can have vegan ice cream and cheese." Haru pointed out and wiggled her empty dish. Though it was hard to find them sometimes. "Veggie burger sounds good to me."

"Should we all go then?" Hikari asked cheerfully.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:35 pm

"It sounds like we're doing so!" Mireya said with a giggle. "We didn't have dinner plans with Eden, did we?" she asked Mandisa, suddenly worried.

"We don't now if we did," Mandisa said and sent her brother a text message saying they'd been kidnapped by ninjas who wanted to feed them cheeseburgers.

"I mean...are we ever going to turn down more food?" Touya asked his brother.

"No," Riku said. "We're really not."

"Okay! Let's do this then," Touya said.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:48 pm

"I am also not going to say no to food." Drake said then, but he looked at Hikari, since they had come back she had been off of food, even just then she'd had a brownie which she'd only half eaten. He was hoping that Yuui being around would inspire more of an appetite.

"Sure why not." Hikari said then, because she was all for hanging out with Yuui and Kuro. They were the closest things she had to parents other than Bobby. She had a lot of adopted parents.

Haru smiled and slipped out of the booth rather quickly. She was still feeling awkward and she was trying to figure out if there was a way she could bail and not be rude, but her brain wasn't going to work that way.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:21 pm

The boy twins bailed out of the booth. Yuui also did the same, holding a very clean Mokona. He put his arms around Hikari and Drake to get them a proper squish.

"Are you coming as well?" Mireya asked Haru as she left the booth with her sister. "Or did you have plans?" They hadn't actually made plans for after ice cream so if she didn't want to come it was fair.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:40 am

Mokona moved inside Yuui's jacket so she could sit there and leave him space in his arms to hug on Hikari and Drake. She made the most adorable little squeal and rubbed her face on Yuui's chest. "The family is back together again!"

"With extras," Hikari said with a laugh then, but she didn't sound jealous or upset by it. She sounded the opposite, like having a big family really appealed to her. Being around lots of people you made you feel like you belonged? Yeah, she was totally down for that.

Haru smiled at Mireya and thought about bailing for a second. But she looked at Touya. He did a lot for her and he was a really, really good friend. She did love him. "Nah," she said to Mireya and linked arms with her. "I don't have anywhere better to be."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:19 am

"It is!" Yuui said and hugged on Drake and Hikari. "Although...we are missing a few, aren't we?" Because not everyone from their original crew was present right now. And of course he noticed that. Jihae, Jiro, Snake, and whoever else they picked up along the way.

"Oh good!" Mireya said. She would have been fine with Haru bailing since she clearly felt a little intimidated and awkward to meet her ex's parents. But no one would let anything happen to her if they could.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum