Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire and Ice

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fire and Ice - Page 4 Empty Re: Fire and Ice

Post by Athy Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:26 am

"Yeah, well..." Hikari said then and looked at Mireya and Mandi. "Where is Jiro and Eden?" She said, she hadn't yet meant Top to know him, or that they had met before. But Jiro and Eden she knew.

"Yeah, babe. Where is my kitty and your older, annoying, in my headspace too often brother?" Drake asked then, hoping to god she did not invite Eden. He was just too much sometimes, he couldn't think anything about how sexy his girlfriend was without an Arctic breeze slapping him in the face.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:03 am

Mireya just laughed. "My brother is not that bad, Drake." Or at least, she thought he wasn't too bad. A protective big brother, sure, but he always had been. "And he's...I dunno. At some dig, I think," she said and thought about it for a moment. What was Eden doing? "Anyway, Jiro is...with his tutor?" She looked at Mandisa.

"That or locked up in his room working on his art," Mandisa said with a little shrug. Jiro was a strange little brother. But it turned out he was an absol so...Of course he was strange.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:24 am

"Tell him his master beckons." Drake said all dramatically and dark like. Because he could be that way if he wanted. "Never mind, I'll text him." He said and did just that, saying 'your master beckons' and laughed at his own jokes.

"I thought Yuui was a vampire, not you." Hikari teased and shoved Drake, who shoved her back and she stole his phone and ran off towards the exit.

Kuro finished up paying for everything and then slid in beside Yuui. "Teenagers are weird. Right?" He said then.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:50 am

"Oh that's so weird still," Mireya said to Mandisa about Drake being their adopted brother's master. "I don't know that I'm ever going to get used to this."

"Don't," Mandisa said. "It's funnier that way, I guess." She thought it was odd too. "Should we share Bunnicula?"

"I don't think Drake's going to give us a choice," Mireya said.

"We can steal him," Touya said to the girl twins.

"Oh definitely," Riku agreed. "Just say the word," he added as they exited the ice cream parlor.

"You definitely were as one," Yuui said with a grin.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:11 pm

Drake stopped then, forgetting his phone and turned on the twins. "No you can't." He said confidently then, "I mean, no offence but let's be serious. Did he give up his life and turn into a human boy so he would be the same age as you guys when you returned from a mission in the past? Nooo. He did it for me. He has more loyalty in his pinky toe than you guys do in your entire body."

"Burn!" Haru said then, because Drake always teased the twins like that, he was never being mean. It was that guy thing, in which they said mean stuff but it meant that they liked them and respected them. She didn't get it, but she rolled.

Hikari came back, clearly amused by their conversation. She gave Mireya her brothers phone, rather than give it back to him because she was a brat. "What do you think, Kuro-dad?" She said then, "can your boys take Drake?"

"Ah, no." Kuro said then and wiggled his finger in front of Hikari's nose. "I have no intention of answering any of that. One cannot pit their children against each other and expect there to be a happy outcome. They're as bad as each other, I will say that much."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:33 pm

"We could so do that," the twins said, clearly not impressed by their body language and facial expressions. "If we were old enough."

"Or cared enough about someone to do so," the other said.

"Do we?"

"No, people suck," Touya said and shrugged. Couldn't be bothered to attach to anyone like that. But then, they weren't fiends who bonded with their masters either.

"Doesn't really stop us from picking him up and running off with him," Riku added.

"Yeah, he's not that heavy, is he?" Touya said. "And we have the home turf advantage because someone thinks themselves too cool for school."

Mireya pocketed the phone after looking at the response from Jiro. She was not going to give it back to Drake just yet as he seemed to be having too much fun with the playfully razzing the twins.

"I mean, in a fight, it's sort of obvious who has the advantages and the weaknesses, if you take friends out of the equation," Yuui said. Because he was the thinker, after all. "But I can't really disclose that information either." That wouldn't be fair.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:37 am

"Are you talking a fair fight or the kind of fight where they both fight me?" Drake laughed then, because even then he wasn't sure if they would win. "Honestly, you guys are really awesome ninja's and you've been doing this forever, just like me. But you don't have as much field experience as I. You could try and run off with him, but I am a crack shot."

"Yeah he really is." Hikari said then, because her brother so rarely missed any more. Well, unless they were too far away, but still. "He'd shoot you in the leg and then you'd stop, drop and roll while crying like babies."

"She's been shot, so when she tells you, that you will cry like babies...she knows what's she's talking about." Haru said then, because she'd seen the scar. "It's a really cool scar, you should ask her to see it."

"I agree, but it's likely best we don't discuss that as we would hate to hurt anyone's feelings," Kuro said, because he wasn't going to play that game. "I actually think that if they were fighting one on one, they would be well matched actually."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum