Legends of the Shade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master of Dragons Exploration

2 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Master of Dragons Exploration - Page 4 Empty Re: Master of Dragons Exploration

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:03 pm

"Just that I cannot be held accountable." Ryuu said, he wasn't joking either. He was so empty, he knew he needed what she was offering. But he would want to take more. He wanted to fill that hole he had inside himself, the part of him that was missing. And how else did men do that when they had breasts waving about in their face?

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:06 pm

"I am warned then," Ermes said but she did not sound scared. What happened, happened. If she did not want to do this then she wouldn't be doing it. But he needed it and she would not turn away her Master when he was in need, no matter where it lead. She brought their lips together again and this time she was sure he would not shove her away.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

https://legendsoftheshade.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:09 pm

He didn't, instead his hands went to her hips and he pulled her into his naked lap. He kissed her hungrily, though that was partly for her chi energy as well as the need to fill a hole. (OH MY PUNNY ASS) He pulled his lips from hers slightly after a moment, the bright blue chi moving from her mouth to his, much like the smoke of a pipe.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:11 pm

Ermes breathing was a little more labored as their kiss broke. Part of that was from all the sexy because hello, look at that fine ass man. But the other part was from having her chi taken. She was young and strong and dragons were massively hard to kill. She would recover quickly. "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked him, relieved inside that he had caved to temptation and taken what he'd needed from her.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:14 pm

"Do you think I'm done?" Ryuu asked, his voice just a little bit husky. He had a massive hunger, from not having fed since he had 'died'. "The only reason you're not on your back and naked is because I'm a gentleman. Or at least, I try to be. You're trying to destroy that with these." He said and tugged on the lowest part of the neckline on her shirt.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:22 pm

Well then. That was fairly obvious. So was the thing poking her as she sat on his lap. Ermes had a decision to make. And it was an easy one. Ryuu was her Master. She could resist him when it came to certain things but not when it came to this. Perhaps if she'd wanted to but she really didn't. Sex was, after all, the better way to transfer chi and he badly needed it. "I'm not just trying," she responded and reached behind her back to tug the ribbon that held her dress up and together. "I'm succeeding," she finished as the dress came undone, slipping down her pale skin and pooling around her waist.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:26 pm

"You are, yes." Ryuu said, because damn. That was a fine set of titties right there and they were just there. His hand moved up to touch on them, but he paused slightly as he looked at her. "I do not even know your name." He stated. Which made him feel a little odd. "I also would like to make sure you are aware of what this will be if it is to be at all."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:28 pm

"I know what this is," Ermes replied. "You have need of my energy and this is the best way for you to receive it. I am not looking for your heart, Master. Only your health." She smiled at him. "And my names is Ermes."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:32 pm

"I do not think I have a heart left to give," Ryuu said with a painful laugh. But he was glad that she knew what it was. That it wasn't something different to just a situation they were being forced into. "I would apologise, but I feel you'll enjoy this much more than I will." He said as his hand landed where it had wanted to go and he kissed her again.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Ermes really couldn't object to that statement. And while she had no experience at all with what they were doing, she was not devoid of knowledge or utterly naive. Granted, she thought her first time would be with another dragon, not with the Master of Dragons himself. But that was even better, right?

She certainly thought so the longer they were, essentially, at it. Though really, how long could it take for a cat to find food and clothes?
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Not too long. Ryuu though, could easily make Ermes spent from sexual activity and give her epic orgasm brain and finish himself before he would return. He was too young to walk in on any of that. Seriously. No. He wasn't for it. "Thank you."

He said as he stood and tied up his hair. "Though we should bathe and not smell quite so..." He couldn't think of a word, sex was a good smell, he found. But it would be a weird one for Jiro. "You should dress and return to the gender of a man before he returns. He must have a reason to believe that you should be one around me." Perhaps because of the sex, he wasn't really sure. He helped Ermes up and out to the water though. Just because. Gentleman.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:41 pm

"He fears that your enemies will use a woman against you," Ermes said after saying thank you to him for his help and slipping into the water. It felt nice and cool against her heated skin. She was tired but in a good way. "I believe that he has a point but he's wrong when it comes to me. It is your heart they care about, not your uh...Well," she gestured downwards. At least, that was her take on it.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:44 pm

"As your Master, what need would you have to be used against me?" Ryuu said, not thinking that they would hurt her to get to him. "My heart died, I'm afraid and I am now soulless. I am not sure that I am capable of love again. How many people can I go to the ends of the earth and back again for?" He said as he washed himself in the fresh water. He momentarily had a weird thought about things. But then it vanished easily.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:21 pm

"I don't know, Master," Ermes answered. She cleaned herself well and replaced the necklace around her neck to change her gender once more to that of a man. Surely Jiro would return soon. She did not wish him to worry. He seemed just as filled with fear and sadness as Ryuu...without the fear of course. What else could the man lose?

"I am sorry, for what you have been through. Losing someone you lose is never easy but with passing years I've found it becomes easier to handle. I hope that you do still have a heart and while I cannot make it work again, I can help you pick up the pieces."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:12 am

"I appreciate the sentiment, but there is no pieces." Ryuu shool his head, he washed his hair and then squeezed the water from it before escaping the water. "The legends of your kind are very true, I understand as the master of dragons you want to help, but I merely need to survive, for my fight isn't yet over. I have much to do, but I have plenty of time to figure out how to do it."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:24 am

"What do you still have left to do, Master?" Ermes inquired. He too left the water and let it fall from his body onto the steps of the shrine. His clothing was inside but he waited for his master to enter first. "Might I help you?"
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:28 am

"I'm not sure how you can. Other than to help me sustain the shell of a body I have been left with." Ryuu shool his head yet again before going inside and sitting back down. "I must wait for mine and my soul mates, souls to be returned to earth and I should make sure that they're to meet and mine will have to journey to the past and I'll relive this over. Not me, but past me. Time... Is a mess of confusion, isn't it?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:33 am

"That certainly sounds messy," Ermes replied as he recovered his clothing and dressed. "I should to think that sustaining you will be easy enough now. So long as you don't try to rebel again," he said with a little laugh.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:39 am

"I might," Ryuu said, mostly because he couldn't promise he would have days where he was so overwhelmed with sadness that he just wanted to die. He had to wait hundreds of years before he could start his fight again, a long time to keep up the struggle. "I do not see you complaining so badly for my resistance."

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:45 am

Ermes chuckled. "No," he agreed. "I am not complaining." He was exhausted though. Having that much chi taken made him want to sleep. But there was much to do before he could rest. "It is all eight, Master, if you have bad days. I will be here for every one of them to help you through." He smiled at Ryuu and went over to the bed, stripping it if the nasty sheets to wash and dry them.

A creak on the stairs announced Jiro's return.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:49 am

Ryuu looked at the state of the bed and was really glad he hadn't lay with her on it. Nope. Too gross. He heard Jiro's return and he went out. "Do you need help carrying anything?" He asked.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:57 am

Jiro's back had many bags tied to it. Bags full of clothing, food, and other necessities he'd had to replace or add to with another person in the Shrine. His mouth was also full of bag straps. He set those down first on the stairs. "That would be nice, Master," he said. He had a lot of things to take in. And while he could bring them in he'd have a harder time taking them off. "Oh, you look perkier," he said with approval.
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:08 am

"Hm, do I?" Ryuu said, as he started to remove the bags from Jiro's back. "We should bathe you, maybe there is a tub here. But having so much on your back has made you sweat and if we leave it, it will ruin your soft fur." He was changing the subject but also he felt like Jiro had cared for him, it was only fair to return the favour. He picked up the many bags from the cats back and hefted them inside with much grace.

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedahlia Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:21 am

"Bathe me?" Jiro asked uncertainly. He hated baths and getting wet. His fur felt awful when it was drying and he looked ridiculous. He turned his head to look at his fur and followed Ryuu into the shrine, "I guess I need one."
Cedahlia
Cedahlia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athy Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:30 am

"If you brought soap and towels, I will dry you properly." Ryuu promised, he wasn't going to be that guy that let the cat drip everywhere. That would be harsh. "Let's do that first then we can dress and eat. Yes?"

Athy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next